Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808625 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 9:03pm On May 08, 2018
I believe in finding solution to confronting challenges.

Those of us outside Lagos, why don't we join heads together and find a solution instead of complaining on a platform that FBN is visibly absent?

We will all overcome even though it is not easy...

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by uthmaney24(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2018
has anyone from May 2 documentation received TS mail?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 9:31pm On May 08, 2018
*clears throat*

Yours truly is officially a staff of First Bank of Nigeria! Training school invitation came in grand style; the most awesome thing that has happened to my email inbox. All thanks to my ever faithful father; my perfect God!

A plethora of ecstasy is the right phrase to describe how I felt seeing training school mail. From then till now, my state of being elated has made my stomach oblivious of any form of hunger all day! grin I might even pernoctate tonight as a result of the delectation I'm basking in at the moment.

The "no accommodation" stand by our dear First Academy hit me hard I must confess, but I know we would still cross that bridge for sure!

Big congrats to everyone who took this worthwhile Odyssey which has been exhilarating all the way, and thank God it came to a palmy juncture.

To prospective First bank staff that would be reading this post years to come: give in your best during the aptitude test and assessment, and most important; believe in yourself!

To my fellow TS batch folks, I cant wait to meet you guys in TS next week, I wish us all a stellar and promising time at First Academy and a rewarding career at First Bank of Nigeria.

Cheers!
Over and out!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mistinu(f): 9:33pm On May 08, 2018
cloud9usher:
*clears throat*

Yours truly is officially a staff of First Bank of Nigeria! Training school invitation came in grand style; the most awesome thing that has happened to my email inbox. All thanks to my ever faithful father; my perfect God!

A plethora of ecstasy is the right phrase to describe how I felt seeing training school mail. From then till now, my state of being elated has made my stomach oblivious of any form of hunger all day! grin I might even pernoctate tonight as a result of the delectation I'm basking in at the moment.

The "no accommodation stand" by our dear First Academy hit me hard I must confess, but I know we would still cross that bridge for sure!

Big congrats to everyone who took this worthwhile Odyssey which has been exhilarating all the way, and thank God it came to a palmy juncture.

To prospective First bank staff that would be reading this post years to come: give in your best during the aptitude test and assessment, and most important; believe in yourself!

To my fellow TS batch folks, I cant wait to meet you guys in TS next week, I wish us all a stellar and promising time at First Academy and a rewarding career at First Bank of Nigeria.

Cheers!
Over and out!

When was your documentation

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Beecay(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2018
I stay off Lagos i did documentation on 12th April and haven't received TS MAIL. Pls anyone else in this stance.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adelawry(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2018
Training school mail came with mixed feelings the “No accommodation mail” got me racking my brain all day trying to think of where to stay and all. I learnt classes holds on Saturday too...How true is this ?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by vandarhmie(m): 9:46pm On May 08, 2018
You are not alone
Beecay:
I stay off Lagos i did documentation on 12th April and haven't received TS MAIL. Pls anyone else in this stance.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Beecay(m): 9:50pm On May 08, 2018
damsy:
Thank you Jesus for this Good news. Glory to God. Congratulations to all who received and I pray for all that are yet to receive the news that God would give them reasons to rejoice in Jesus name. Amen
Amen o
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by hdawakee: 9:51pm On May 08, 2018
fayte:
Lagos and Ibadan peeps already in training school.. Please, don't even be silent on this one o. We are not asking how much allowance is grin grin Or what's going on inside.. Assist us on accommodation matters, suggestions, etc. God bless you in advance and you help in the little way you can. I've talked enough today. Thanks to FBN. See you guys in a bit. Let me dust my coat. grin
Yes o fellow trainees,please help us with the accommodation issue. Point us towards the right direction with helpful suggestions.Some of us have never even been to Lagos,so finding a three months accommodation within a week is not easy.Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Beecay(m): 9:51pm On May 08, 2018
vandarhmie:
You are not alone
OK
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2018
Beecay:
we are together jare
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by idee91: 10:03pm On May 08, 2018
The 'No Accommodation issue' would be very complicated and hectic for we that do not have anywhere to stay in lagos o. I would suggest we get to lagos Saturday, then book an hotel for 3 days to hustle for a conducive accommodation for the training period.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 10:13pm On May 08, 2018
idee91:
The 'No Accommodation issue' would be very complicated and hectic for we that do not have anywhere to stay in lagos o. I would suggest we get to lagos Saturday, then book an hotel for 3 days to hustle for a conducive accommodation for the training period.

Bro where re u from?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akinwolem: 10:14pm On May 08, 2018
Yes ooo. I did documentation on May 2 and have received TS mail. Pls from 8 am to what time is the lecture session
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 10:16pm On May 08, 2018
All of us outside Lagos, drop you phone nos. (WhatsApp) and your states where u coming from let's create a group and find a way out from now till then, instead of lamenting here ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mistinu(f): 10:18pm On May 08, 2018
akinwolem:
Yes ooo. I did documentation on May 2 and have received TS mail. Pls from 8 am to what time is the lecture session
What time did you receive the ts mail
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Roy11: 10:21pm On May 08, 2018
fayte:
You are a suspect. Well, it's not really an entitlement mentality. If this has been a trend,many people will be prepared to attend ts from various locations. It's 1 week notice and while it looks like 7 days, it isn't really up to that. Some have to be in Lagos earlier than that to actually find accommodation before 14th or 16th as the case may be. Before you travel, you have to put your stuff in place because prepping for three months stay outside home, isn't beans. You need to source for cash for accommodation,feeding,transport and basic running around as not everyone has more than enough Now. All these, in how many days? Then resumption stress too. Even if this is to build us for the stress coming, it's a whole lot. The mail alone is giving headache.
Meanwhile, nothing is impossible. It can still be changed if they want reconsider, which I still pray they will. I don't even know if your congratulations are in order, so no thanks. undecided

� � good to complain... Don't worry, Las Las you will be alright. We all have a choice.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akinwolem: 10:24pm On May 08, 2018
It entered around 11: 55 and another one around 3pm pls TS is from 8am to what time daily
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sorzy1(m): 10:32pm On May 08, 2018
Hi guys, is there anybody going from Zamfara state?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fayte: 11:01pm On May 08, 2018
Roy Roy... Lol. Las, Las abi? Thanks jare. I appreciate.

Roy11:

� � good to complain... Don't worry, Las Las you will be alright. We all have a choice.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fotist: 11:10pm On May 08, 2018
dannytskaa:
All of us outside Lagos, drop you phone nos. (WhatsApp) and your states where u coming from let's create a group and find a way out from now till then, instead of lamenting here ooo
I don't think that's necessary, create a group for that purpose and put the link here for anyone interested to join.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by zecko: 2:28am On May 09, 2018
For sitting for ICAN exam, I think we have good ground to call the dean for possible consideration. may be we can skip some days?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 4:16am On May 09, 2018
zecko:
For sitting for ICAN exam, I think we have good ground to call the dean for possible consideration. may be we can skip some days?

Good idea, will do just that.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by shawylux(f): 5:22am On May 09, 2018
cloud9usher:
*clears throat*

The "no accommodation" stand by our dear First Academy hit me hard I must confess, but I know we would still cross that bridge for sure!

Cheers!
Over and out!
I must look for you in Training School. Hope you are for May 16th. I want to be like you when I grow up.

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 7:29am On May 09, 2018
fotist:
I don't think that's necessary, create a group for that purpose and put the link here for anyone interested to join.

I think this will be better instead of dropping our phone numbers on a public forum like this.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Misspels: 8:10am On May 09, 2018
14th people, see you all Monday and all the best to Us.
I actually joined Nairaland because of this thread. Lol
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by tolextony(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2018
To those who have received TS invites, Biggest congrats cheesy ; for people searching for accommodation, tryna connect with one another to sort it out and for us on pending list grin relax, FBN has got better plan for us wink

Morning great people...

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by clemils1: 8:27am On May 09, 2018
congrats to you bro. make it worthwhile
cloud9usher:
*clears throat*

Cheers!
Over and out!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 8:30am On May 09, 2018
Congrats to the TS 'resumees'(just formed the word grin).

For those coming from a far, and have no idea how lag is, try as much as possible to get involved with those staying around your axis, and brainstorm on how y'all will cope, maybe stay in a hotel for some days, and improvise.

Hope FBN considers y'all, it's not easy shaa, but person go survive.

So, for those of us that did documentation last week, honestly, it's not been easy too, especially now that we have no freaking clue when we'll start.
We need closure to know where we are oo, cuz honestly waiting another 3months is suicidal to me o(not literally shaa, ah kant kill myself, but y'all get my drift sha).

I just hope all will work out, cuz if nothing happens this month, make i no talk shaa.. Lol.

Anyways, congrats once again to everyone invited. Y'all go kick some TS courses' buttss, and aced them all!!! grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fayte: 8:47am On May 09, 2018
Please, can anyone give reliable info on residential areas around the training school. Maybe not too far. I hear everywhere in Lagos is far from everywhere. Please, help.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by lanregal: 9:08am On May 09, 2018
Good morning guys, for those with accommodation issues, i will suggest u liase with any student you know in unilag, yabatech and federal College of Education all around yaba axis and look for outside campus hostel to rent for the 3months. U guys can peer up to reduce cost. U can also liase with the trainees presently shuffling TS school from home for assistance. And for us waiting for TS mail, may God speedily answer our prayers.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 9:44am On May 09, 2018
fayte:
Please, can anyone give reliable info on residential areas around the training school. Maybe not too far. I hear everywhere in Lagos is far from everywhere. Please, help.

Orile, costain, apapa road,surulere, etc. Mainland generally.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.