Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809590 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2018
Folabimi:
Those in training are not even giving with any info at all
Our training school guys,how far what is the update from your end? when do we expect the next TS mails since u guys will round up by next week.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 8:02am On Aug 11, 2018
ephpremvl:
Our training school guys,how far what is the update from your end? when do we expect the next TS mails since u guys will round up by next week.

Apologies for not updating y'all, it's be pretty stressful with exams and all. We still thank God for his mercies.
Rarely have time to even check our phones let alone social media
We've not heard anything about the next TS mails though, just be hopeful.

Hopefully, we get to know more by next/2weeks time.

God dey.

As much as u waiting patiently on 1st bank, endeavor to reach out to other firms, just to be on a safe side.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Please what is the cut off mark for the test? And who ever has the dragnet past questions or sites I can get it from please assist me
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Justnora:
Please what is the cut off mark for the test? And who ever has the dragnet past questions or sites I can get it from please assist me
Please, have you been invited for the test?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Justphil:

Please, have you been invited for the test?

Yes. For service executives
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettysassygirl(f): 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Justnora:

Nora,forget cut off mark and read your past questions wella,best performed set of people would be chosen.you would get a mail stating successful or not.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettysassygirl(f): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
ephpremvl:
You are really monitoring everything,I really pray everything works out to your favour,and yea,we are rounding up next week,as for the next ts mails,we have no idea,its the management that can have access to such information.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
prettysassygirl:

Nora,forget cut off mark and read your past questions wella,best performed set of people would be chosen.you would get a mail stating successful or not.

Sorry please do you have past questions?

Sorry anyone having it can email to me please I do not want to share my mail so spams can flood it
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Is HCP the same as dragnet?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Folabimi(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Justnora:
Is HCP the same as dragnet?
No
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Folabimi:

No

Thank you very much.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by hemjayb(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
Folabimi:
No
do u have HCP past questions pls?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by hemjayb(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
Folabimi:
No
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Folabimi(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
hemjayb:
No
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dogtails(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hello guys I got a message from FBN insurance for their next stage after the online test,please I want to know the possible interview tips and what's the difference between FBN insurance and first bank of Nigeria...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 10:48am On Aug 13, 2018
AlexCk:

Apologies for not updating y'all, it's be pretty stressful with exams and all. We still thank God for his mercies.
Rarely have time to even check our phones let alone social media
We've not heard anything about the next TS mails though, just be hopeful.

Hopefully, we get to know more by next/2weeks time.

God dey.

As much as u waiting patiently on 1st bank, endeavor to reach out to other firms, just to be on a safe side.
Alexck,thanks it is well.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 10:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Justnora:

Hi justnora,how do i get employed as service executive in FBN or elsewhere,kindly furnish me with details.I patiently await your kind response.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2018
prettysassygirl:

You are really monitoring everything,I really pray everything works out to your favour,and yea,we are rounding up next week,as for the next ts mails,we have no idea,its the management that can have access to such information.
PSG,thank u 4 those kind words,I pray FBN should consider those of us who have done D & M and yet to be called to TS and equally consider others as well,FBN hv d capacity to absolve all.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dogtails(m): 12:16pm On Aug 13, 2018
Hello guys I got a message from FBN insurance for their next stage after the online test,please I want to know the possible interview tips and what's the difference between FBN insurance and first bank of Nigeria...please someone should help out
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2018
ephpremvl:
Hi justnora,how do i get employed as service executive in FBN or elsewhere,kindly furnish me with details.I patiently await your kind response.

You can apply through workforce, VLA or Kimberly Ryan just go to their website to apply
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Trust4u1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
dogtails:
Hello guys I got a message from FBN insurance for their next stage after the online test,please I want to know the possible interview tips and what's the difference between FBN insurance and first bank of Nigeria...please someone should help out

Please someone with info on how Alan and Grant recruits should kindly answer. His question is very important.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Justnora:

You can apply through workforce, VLA or Kimberly Ryan just go to their website to apply
Kindly assist with their correct website.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 9:11am On Aug 15, 2018
Good Day all,pls for those that have done D and M in various locations,any idea when the next batch would be called.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2018
ephpremvl:
Kindly assist with their correct website.

Google them sir
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 16, 2018
Good morning all,

Please what is the duration between when you write the exams and when you get an invite for ac?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Folabimi(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2018
Justnora:
Good morning all,

Please what is the duration between when you write the exams and when you get an invite for ac?
It depends on how soon they need you. Have you written the exam?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Folabimi:

It depends on how soon they need you. Have you written the exam?

Not yet
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2018
Pls any idea by anyone when will the next batch of TS candidates resume?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by rexibity(m): 5:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
Test to invite can take up to a year...but, most importantly you need to keep yourself busy with other things... First Bank would test your patience...! one love!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by rexibity(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2018
rexibity:
Test to invite can take up to a year...but, most importantly you need to keep yourself busy with other things... First Bank would test your patience...! one love!
I hope this is of help @Justnora
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Folabimi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2018
rexibity:

I hope this is of help @Justnora
Hi, going through your profile 2things caught my attention; you're in kaduna and seem to be a HR personnel. Please I'll appreciate if there is any opening you can link me with. I live in zaria but can work anywhere in Kaduna, or anywhere in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.