Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809764 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sambest2(m): 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
medexico:

No mind them. How was the test and what's the progress so far?

The test went well, we're still expecting update.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by medexico(m): 12:03am On Feb 08, 2017
Sambest2:

The test went well, we're still expecting update.

I wonder why it's taking this long.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sambest2(m): 8:19am On Feb 08, 2017
medexico:

I wonder why it's taking this long.

It marvels me too, though I expected it, since the delay also occurred in their last recruitment.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Syjibrin(f): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2017
medexico:

No mind them. How was the test and what's the progress so far?
Medex baba nle you d look for First bank job? Come let me give you letter to meet my account manager for appointment letter
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Ama212k(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please lets exercise little patient as success mail will soon start bouncing in our emails latest before the end of this month. I spoke with one of the managers and he assured me that the management intend to recruit massively. As a matter of fact the bank is currently understaffed and they are doing all what they can to see that competent people are recruited into the bank. The recruitment is going to be base on merit, there is nothing like Godfatherism when it comes to First bank recruitment. So lets just pray for the best. See you guys there in traininig school.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 2:41pm On Feb 08, 2017
Sambest2:

It marvels me too, though I expected it, since the delay also occurred in their last recruitment.
When is the last time First bank had their latest recruitment?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Ama212k(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
Okpanwu:

Last recruitment was 2013 but success mail started bouncing in 2015 due to technical issues. But 2016 recruitment will surely be error free as dragnet is incharge of the recruitment process. Unlike last recruitment that the recruitment process was entirely done by first bank HR.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 2:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ama212k:
Please lets exercise little patient as success mail will soon start bouncing in our emails latest before the end of this month. I spoke with one of the managers and he assured me that the management intend to recruit massively. As a matter of fact the bank is currently understaffed and they are doing all what they can to see that competent people are recruited into the bank. The recruitment is going to be base on merit, there is nothing like Godfatherism when it comes to First bank recruitment. So lets just pray for the best. See you guys there in traininig school.
I totally agree with you about been understaffed, let see how it goes anyways, don't know why our people are no longer patient, just get a chill bottle of zobo, kunu or oriijin zero and relax and watch how the film unfold

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sambest2(m): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2017
Ama212k:

Last recruitment was 2013 but success mail started bouncing in 2015 due to technical issues. But 2016 recruitment will surely be error free as dragnet is incharge of the recruitment process. Unlike last recruitment that the recruitment process was entirely done by first bank HR.

It was workforce that handled the recruitment.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sambest2(m): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Okpanwu:
2013, successful applicants went for training school 2015.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2017
mayoor15:
I totally agree with you about been understaffed, let see how it goes anyways, don't know why our people are no longer patient, just get a chill bottle of zobo, kunu or oriijin zero and relax and watch how the film unfold
I respect you sir. let me take one bottle of Kunu and chill. undecided
mayoor15:
I respect you sir. let me take one bottle of Kunu and chill.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2017
Okpanwu:

I respect you sir. let me take one bottle of Kunu and chill. undecided
I respect you sir. let me take one bottle of Kunu and chill.
Lols, will get an extra one for you sir
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olam10: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2017
Ama212k:

nops last recruitment was done by workforce and workforce also handled the assessment center too
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olam10: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Ama212k:

and there's nothing like delay in technical issues ...it is when the management approves they call..they have timeline for recruitment processes
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olam10: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2017
Sambest2:

a batch went to Training school in 2014 another batch in 2015
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 7:55am On Feb 09, 2017
Olam10:
and there's nothing like delay in technical issues ...it is when the management approves they call..they have timeline for recruitment processes
What do you tink could be their timeline?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olam10: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2017
Okpanwu:

What do you tink could be their timeline?
that's between the HR department and management board
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chekyjustice(m): 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
Please, is there a WhatsApp group for this thread?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by michaelbelgium(m): 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2017
Chekyjustice:
Please, is there a WhatsApp group for this thread?
i dey rush make i check wetin you type....i think say na good news...oga park well

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Azwal(m): 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
Sambest2:

This one na long thing, we go see result before person get married sha grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by medexico(m): 9:37am On Feb 10, 2017
Sambest2:

Eh ehn.

What sort of questions were you asked?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by medexico(m): 9:39am On Feb 10, 2017
Syjibrin:
Medex baba nle you d look for First bank job? Come let me give you letter to meet my account manager for appointment letter

SY my oga at the toppest top
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by martinsfm(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2017
Syjibrin:
*whistling by*
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 5:13pm On Feb 11, 2017
Any latest news? Okpanwu how far? grin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sambest2(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2017
medexico:

Eh ehn.

What sort of questions were you asked?

Verbal - Comprehension
Numerical - Calculation stuffs, GMAT sort of.
Little abstract reasoning and current affairs( I wonder why they call it current affairs, it should be past affairs or History).
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sambest2:

Verbal - Comprehension
Numerical - Calculation stuffs, GMAT sort of.
Little abstract reasoning and current affairs( I wonder why they call it current affairs, it should be past affairs or History).

was this for the first stage or assessment centre?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sambest2(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2017
DanXplore:

was this for the first stage or assessment centre?
No fear wink , its the first stage.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2017
Sambest2:

No fear wink , its the first stage.
phew
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2017
onojemma:
Any latest news? Okpanwu how far? grin
Just get set any moment from now, the good news will start landing. Although a friend told me dat regret message will first be sent out. I don't see dat as our portion sha. Have a lovely week!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akayd: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2017
olugbode:

Yes. I wrote the test. Note that I filled the reschedule form but didnt receive the message that states the time for my test on the 17th

I never knew of the reschedule form. My bad! Crying
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by toygod2: 3:17am On Feb 12, 2017
People make una calm down first now, until una hear anything like message.
Make una no dey come here come discuss jare...
As person dey see message here, e go quickly monkey come here to check, only to find out say na still general discussion.

Abeg, nobody should type here again unless you want to tell us you have gotten a message from FBN.

Una too do

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by donafure: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2017
Guys, let us exercise patience. Graduate Trainee Scheme usually takes time. It is a permanent job, a mass recruitment and a kind of employment whereby successful candidates undergo training for a long while, so that they can fit in and function well.
Bottom line is that, this is a major employment which cannot be done over night.
Have it in mind that before results are released, the hiring team must have been nearly set for the next stage of interview/assessment.
My prayer is that my wait and yours shall not be in vein, in Jesus Name. Amen.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.