Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809223 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2017
donafure:
Guys, let us exercise patience. Graduate Trainee Scheme usually takes time. It is a permanent job, a mass recruitment and a kind of employment whereby successful candidates undergo training for a long while, so that they can fit in and function well.
Bottom line is that, this is a major employment which cannot be done over night.
Have it in mind that before results are released, the hiring team must have been nearly set for the next stage of interview/assessment.
My prayer is that my wait and yours shall not be in vein, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Baldg: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2017
donafure:
Guys, let us exercise patience. Graduate Trainee Scheme usually takes time. It is a permanent job, a mass recruitment and a kind of employment whereby successful candidates undergo training for a long while, so that they can fit in and function well.
Bottom line is that, this is a major employment which cannot be done over night.
Have it in mind that before results are released, the hiring team must have been nearly set for the next stage of interview/assessment.
My prayer is that my wait and yours shall not be in vein, in Jesus Name. Amen.
Amen.
such a cool headed fellow.
no need for panicking.
Some are already grooming themselves and getting set for the next phase and stage. Keep practicing and praying.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cathie445: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
Insider Info.

The pass mark for the aptitude test is 50. Candidates didn't do particularly well but quite a number scaled 50 (It isn't over 100)

Emails will start to roll in as soon as the process for the 2nd stage is ready

The journey just started

Good luck everyone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
cathie445:
Insider Info.

The pass mark for the aptitude test is 50. Candidates didn't do particularly well but quite a number scaled 50 (It isn't over 100)

The journey just started

Good luck everyone.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Reputable organization Dragnet solution, from the rumor flying around conducted an aptitude test for Skye bank in October/November 2016, due to poor performance of candidate, their usual cutoff mark of 60% was reduce to 40%. who knows, as we await ours from FBN, let's hope this favour speak and scale us tru. I love you all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=mayoor15 post=53680656][/quote] I belief you!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
cathie445:
Insider Info.

The journey just started

Good luck everyone.
I belief you. I keep my finger cross waiting for God to do his mysterious wonder upon my life and others that hope on him.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
emeka51 :
Congratulations to all those who scored atleast 50%.
I'm still imagining I went for aptitude test at FCMB
wasn't even prepared never heard of the thing
called Gmat but I scored 61/100, and was dropped
at the 2nd interview, then the second test at fidelity
Bank was prepared with confidence but I scored
23/60. Now I went for skye bank dragnet whatever
after burning candle but I scored 23.16% nawoo.
Well in my next test even back of book I no go read.

This are testimony of a guy dat trusted the energy of the flesh, it will always fail you. trust God and live everything in this world to God

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mankindfriz: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2017
Okpanwu:
emeka51 :

This are testimony of a guy dat trusted the energy of the flesh, it will always fail you. trust God and live everything in this world to God
Tell the person that he will fail woefully in his next exam. Success is anything is a function of hardwork and sparks of luck. If he fails to plan, then he is planning to fail. Even God himself is a God of preparation and faith without work is death. Please tell him to change his mindset.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Okpanwu:
emeka51 :

If he had not read for fidelity anf skye bank test, he probably would have scored around 10 or 15%. grin

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sirnaked: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2017
God will see u thru.Hope u hv gotten sumtin doing...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jewmebabie: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2017
please any update regarding to the first bank aptitude test done with dragnet solution last year dec?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nduway(m): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2017
You guys shouldnt give yourselves high blood pressure. You are too young for that. When they are ready invites and regret mails will roll out. Definitely "regret mails". More reason u shld take things easy.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chosen22: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2017
cathie445:
Insider Info.

The journey just started

Good luck everyone.

When you said 50, where you implying 50% of the total exam or you meant 50marks of the 72marks i.e 50/72 marks. I will be grateful for your response.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Any update as per results?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by medexico(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sambest2:

Verbal - Comprehension
Numerical - Calculation stuffs, GMAT sort of.
Little abstract reasoning and current affairs( I wonder why they call it current affairs, it should be past affairs or History).

Lmao

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2017
Serenity smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
Latest scoops?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by rakabuba001(m): 3:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
Firstbank do something, Sahara Desert wet pass this place men....
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ikkie(f): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
This is serious o
Don't know wat to say again
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Anikejesu: 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
What if they have codedly accepted people they want. We are in Nigeria o. Just my thought
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Baldg: 8:37pm On Feb 21, 2017
Anikejesu:
What if they have codedly accepted people they want. We are in Nigeria o. Just my thought
Then I have been codedly accepted cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Akinfalzz(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2017
Please has anyone gotten a successful or regret mail from first bank? Did the test last year December and haven't heard anything. Just curious. Atleast we should know where we stand. Please anybody that has gotten a successful mail should just notify so we can all move on... Thanks for your response.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nduway(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2017
Those guys at first Bank should respect themselves, they should tell us what's up.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Gaxx01(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nduway:
Those guys at first Bank should respect themselves, they should tell us what's up.

Firstbank: What's up?

Lol happy now?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ledgelessons(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
I have a feeling we will hear good news this week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
ledgelessons:
I have a feeling we will hear good news this week.
we want info's based on verified insiders and not feelings, Unless your feelings are always right.
since it took 4months for the last batch to get a feedback, make we just lock up and wait till April ending, cause its like FBN no send us.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
cathie445:
Insider Info.

The journey just started

Good luck everyone.
help us fetch more infos o, do they need help in preparing for the second stage, they should call me, I swear I won't charge them.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Sambest2(m): 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2017
TheBatman:

we want info's based on verified insiders and not feelings, Unless your feelings are always right.
since it took 4months for the last batch to get a feedback, make we just lock up and wait till April ending, cause its like FBN no send us.

He told you the truth and you seem not to like it, until he tell you a lie and call it verified insider info abi .
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2017
Sambest2:

He told you the truth and you seem not to like it, until he tell you a lie and call it verified insider info abi .
you don't understand me, anyways thankfully I don't have to explain myself.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
When will first bank call us? nawa for them oooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.