Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination (48820 Views)

Usman Bugaje: "Nigeria's Oil Belongs To The North" (2014) / Why I Rejected Ambassadorial Nomination – Tallen / Pauline Tallen Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination Due To Her Sick Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by zaboy: 11:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
no serious politician will accept an ambassadorial post, irrespective of the country. It's political suicide. Knowing Dr. Bugaje, I would have been surprised had he accepted. I suspect its why Madam Tallen rejected hers as well.

3 Likes

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Paperwhite(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Keneking:
A whole Katsina born dey reject his broda offergrin
You go know say e don be for the senile certificateless dullard. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by ominski: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Tinubu will be like Give me this Ambassador appointment make i leave this fake Change government
pmb is so confused God please help.

4 Likes

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by anigbajumo(m): 12:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Kriztovar13:
Kiborokii

U mean

1 Like

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 25, 2016
All Buhari wants is to be president and let others do the hard job for him... The others are just making mistake upon mistake. ..lol. ..bubu need brain that y he needs his wife to take care of him. .at his old age lol

1 Like

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by austinbrown: 4:08am On Oct 25, 2016
People eyes Don dey clear

1 Like

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Stakekay1(m): 4:09am On Oct 25, 2016
Dr Usman Bugaje is a principled man. He is not the type of politician that can be swayed with pecuniary. His rejection of his nomination is a subtle pass of no confidence on the government of PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by sekundosekundo: 4:37am On Oct 25, 2016
seunmsg:
Is it that the nominees were not interviewed or contacted at all before their names was forwarded to the senate or what?

My dear, Buhari have lost contact with the people including his immediate family.

2 Likes

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Sheggy13(m): 4:51am On Oct 25, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Didn't you read the what plateau state governor said?

Buhari is entrenching divisive politics in plateau and other states across the country. He's gradually tearing the fabric of the nation apart as seen since his ascension to power.
You're very correct. Instead of him to make proper consultations before appointment, he just brings out names from the cloud. That was the same nonsense he did to cause disaffection in Ondo state by nominating a man from a non-oil producing LG to be on the board of NDDC representing Ondo state. Buhari is simply an error taken too far.

3 Likes

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by chiefolododo(m): 5:03am On Oct 25, 2016
I Dont think buhari knows what he is doing

2 Likes

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Splashme: 5:08am On Oct 25, 2016
TopeQs:
hehehe kiss kiss
NOBODY angry , I REPEAT undecided , NOBODY WANTS TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH BACKWARDNESS lipsrsealed ...... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by osusuallstars: 5:31am On Oct 25, 2016
BUHARI HAS NO VISION AND PLAN FOR THE ZOOGERIA. IMAGINE NOMINATING SOMEONE WITH OUT CONSULTATION WITH THE PERSON AND THE STATE GOVERNMENT WHO IS ON GROUND.

1 Like

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Fyno: 5:40am On Oct 25, 2016
Nobody wants to associate with failurrs

1 Like

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Amah70: 5:46am On Oct 25, 2016
tinsel:
There is serious trouble in APC. If they fail to checkmate Buhari, APC will be dead by 2019. The point is i cannot understand his motive.

But what is left of APC is a political party now controlled by the descendants of Othman Dan Fodio.

With Tinubu and group schemed out of political power play in APC.....

1 Like

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by basadenet: 6:11am On Oct 25, 2016
It shows people had lost confidence in this one side and unfair Change Government.

1 Like

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by seniorkachion(m): 6:36am On Oct 25, 2016
dckng16:

U think BuBu can be booted out easily d way Goodluck was booted out. INEC chairman is an APC member.

2019 Elections APC has already won it... grin

That is what people dont understand. When they keep talking about 2019 and their votes i just laugh. The judiciary is his last frontier is his last frontier and he is almost conquered it,he has already pocketed NBA. By next year only card carrying members will be appointed to the federal courts.

1 Like

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Ejaisky: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Didn't you read the what plateau state governor said?

Buhari is entrenching divisive politics in plateau and other states across the country. He's gradually tearing the fabric of the nation apart as seen since his ascension to power.
Same in Delta state. All appointments are from Delta north, the state governor's zone
Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by mahab(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2016
Jokerman:
No one wants to work for a schizophrenic crooked failure....

Everything is going bad in Nigeria... no bread, no light.. all because of one dunce using anti-corruption schemes to deceive d gullibe...

Foolish old man..... mtcheeww... werey!
Jokerman:

Everything is going bad in Nigeria... no bread, no light.. all because of one dunce using anti-corruption schemes to deceive d gullibe...

Jokerman:

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Duru009(m): 7:19am On Oct 25, 2016
Thy are already aware this is a failed government .....

This government has failed!!!!!
Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Charly68: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2016
That serves the Govt right,rejection within the party hierarchy is a sign that people don't believe in the leadership again. I think this Baba is making a very big mistake despite the warning from his wife..no wider consultation with leading party stake holders,sitting in Abuja with some unknown kitchen cabinet to determine who gets what ,when & how. Unknown to them that politics is about building good network of like minded people who will spend & be spent for the benefit of their party. They think people like Tinubu is just being popular for nothing. People like Atiku has been in politics helping people & building bridges for a very long time. When a leader don't know but claims to know he may miss his directions & expected target. The end result is he becomes unpopular & unmarketable to the masses in a democracy. Baba shouldn't allow those of us who voted for a change to believe we have wasted our votes.
I heard the former president saying he fought corruption without making noise,I wept for the country..PMB is now making the man popular even with the barrage of funds that looted under his nose while he was president. The flagrant misappropriation of public funds & the abuse of public trust. Now he can talk that he fought corruption without making noise. When his wife was building hotels up & down without doing any business he fought corruption,when a minister could obtain perpetual injunction against court trial,our Oga really fought corruption. May God reward everybody according to their labour in the land
Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by d33types: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2016
oruma19:
Junk journalism. U did not even talk abt the reason the man turned down the offer, instead u still talked about tallen and her platuea wahala. If u don't have facts pls don't bring up topics

The news said the man didn't want the media to carry the news of his rejection.
Don't you think an open rejection is the same as rejection of Buhari himself, and its nor too good?

Don't you read? ZOMBIE
Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Daud2: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2016
ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT HUMAN BEINGS ARE INSATIABLE. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO PRAISE A GOVT AND CONDEMN ANOTHER. PATIENCE IS GOOD IF ONLY WE CAN ENDURE.
Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by simpleseyi: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2016
Jokerman:

You are very right, Bubu does not share money like Goatluck Jonascam who shared your destiny and that of your children and grandchildren. GEJ shared your future among his gang of looters, so all criminals from the land of the fallen sun love the ineffectual buffoon. Nobody likes Bubu who is re-building the foundation of the battered and raped country.
Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by wisest10: 8:31am On Oct 25, 2016
what is so special about this afterall i have rejected many offers like teaching in nursery school, working as a sales ambassador(sales boy.) in oduade market lagos, if buhari should apoint me today i will reject it but in my dreams......
Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by topas100(m): 8:38am On Oct 25, 2016
Easy bros!
Jokerman:

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Jokerman(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2016
simpleseyi:

You are very right, Bubu does not share money like Goatluck Jonascam who shared your destiny and that of your children and grandchildren. GEJ shared your future among his gang of looters, so all criminals from the land of the fallen sun love the ineffectual buffoon. Nobody likes Bubu who is re-building the foundation of the battered and raped country.

Buhari is a failure... swerve!
Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by nurish(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2016
seunmsg:
Is it that the nominees were not interviewed or contacted at all before their names was forwarded to the senate or what?
abi, i tire oooooo
Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Billygee2u: 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jokerman:

Re: Usman Bugaje Rejects Ambassadorial Nomination by Billygee2u: 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
tdbankplc:

Guy above me abeg easy ooooo
how can the guy take it easy when people are daily dying of hunger because of one power drunk man in Aso Rock?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims / “I Cannot Be A Yoruba Boy And Vote For Igbo” - Prophet Oladele Supports Tinubu / Buhari Pictured Alighting From A Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.