Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,186 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

When Marriage Is Heavy-the Other Woman's Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Marriage Is Heavy-the Other Woman's Story (577 Views)

POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Marriage Is Heavy-the Other Woman's Story by phenomenalwoman(f): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
I was in it alone. Alone because, there is no way my husband was going to understand this. He would never understand my frustration. That feeling that is beyond verbal explanation. The feeling that you are not maximizing....
http://diaryofthephenomenalwoman.org/blog/when-marriage-is-heavy-the-other-womans-story

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Feeds 5,000 Nigerians In Five Days Of Love Initiative / 3 Ways To Keep The Romance Alive After The Baby Comes / Is A Woman Equalled To A Man In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.