Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South (17668 Views)

Handshake Across The Niger Communique: South-East, South-West Decision In Enugu / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / Return Home, Militants Advise South-east, South South Indigenes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by Funlordjnr: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin
blues20:
Going through this thread, I just realized that the Yorubas are the emotional goons. #surprised. shocked

Look at this mentally unstable ipob tout spewing his normal asinine tribal induced garbage all over the e-streets of n.l this evening again! Look here you this akpu munching savage, you have been disturbing my mentions unnecessarily after the savage beating I gave you and your fellow _twats the other day on that thread!

I know my e-slaps are very painful hence the reason why you have turned into my stalker and I'm sure you've dreamt of me countless times since last week but that is your _fucking business! Kindly desist from mentioning me in your ipob threads or in your daily intellectual discussions with your brotherhood of the damned members okay boy!

Now keep being foolish as always, its your mb after all!

5 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by striker9(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
omofunaab:

LMAO, you ignored everything i wrote about kemi omololu Olunloyo, how igbos will eventually save femi fani kayode from going to prison, how Fayose is using biafra agitation for Pdp's resurgence.

Instead you went back to Awolowo.
See why should yoruba envy igbos that are trooping en masse to our lands?

See we control the media my friend, the only media you control are the lies you guys manufacture and dish out on radio biafra. you create those lies and only your region believes them.

Lies like Michelle Obama supporting biafra, Benjamin netayanhu threatening to attack nigeria, Vladimir Putin sending missiles to Nigeria. You mean you control the media with igberenews, trentonline.. LMAO even the platform you are saying these rubbish was created by a yoruba man.
You see, we even gave you a platform
See guy, we control you guys.

Mind you, all those rubbish you wrote about Awolowo doesn't erase Awolowo's legacy in the western region.
Awolowo did his best to protect Yoruba land from invasion in the hands of the biafran army.
You wanted to capture lagos since that was the heart of Nigeria, you have always set your eyes on lagos. You have already begun your march en route Ore.
We didn't want to join the war initially but you gave us no option than to defend our land.
Yorubas involment in the war was to defend our land from you guys, that was the same reason Eastern minorities and mid western joined the fight against biafra.
We couldn't allow you to colonize us

Anyway that's not the topic. The topic is that yorubas don't need an alliance with the igbos since we can simply control you through your emotions. Lobatan
lmao ....biko see finishing.. choi

7 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

Look at this mentally unstable ipob tout spewing his normal asinine tribal induced garbage all over the e-streets of n.l this evening again! Look here you this akpu munching savage, you have been disturbing my mentions unnecessarily after the savage beating I gave you and your fellow _twats the other day on that thread!

I know my e-slaps are very painful hence the reason why you have turned into my stalker and I'm sure you've dreamt of me countless times since last week but that is your _fucking business! Kindly desist from mentioning me in your ipob threads or in your daily intellectual discussions with your brotherhood of the damned members okay boy!

Now keep being foolish as always, its your mb after all!

Lol… irrational idiot…. This product of incestuous vaginal brutalization, you still have the audacity to open your smelly refuse mouth to quote my mention. Bastard son of many fathers. The moment you quote me unprovoked, you dipped your slimy finger into an acid virus that will gradually decompose your miserable life out of existence. Mutherfucker.
Niga, your life is void of purpose, hence your cyber roaming and vaga-bondry. Son of bittch.
Do yourself the needful, just go and die. Mutherfucker. angry cool

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by 93xtr09r: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
macof:
no ethnic group has been against the north more than Yoruba. Igbos allied with the north for all elections before 2003...1999 PDP was actually an alliance of east and north again, Igbo men like Alex Ekwueme, Akadigbo and Anyim Pius Anyim were powerful igbo men that rallied support for Obasanjo who yorubas didn't want

so shut up. you igbos are the cause of all Nigerian problems. . from military coup to civil war to hate for everybody. .to political amateurism

Get lost from here you sly creature from Wasteland. Lying hypocrite!

This is what one of your Fulani masters, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, the current Emir of Kano, had to state about the notorious tribalists cum murderous parasites in the West:

"YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA"?
http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/yorubas-are-the-problem-with-nigeria-by-sanusi-lamido-sanusi-elombah-com.111348/

Bays.water post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

The diabolic scammers and treacherous backstabbers have always fastened their loudmouthed buccal cavity to the sh1t-ridden rear orifices of the ab0kis to be able to compete favourably with the Better South.

It's ridiculously insane for Yorubas to be going round town and propagating that 2015 is the first time the Yoruba tribe happened to be in mainstream government as if Yorubas have not been ruling Nigeria and looting the commonwealth for SW region.

From 1967 to 1979, Yorubas loud, smelly mouths were buried in the foul smelling pants of the Ab0kis. The notorious propagandists lived their lives Kowtowing to the wishes of their Northern masters to entrench injustice, lopsidedness and great evils in the land. Thats what they keep bragging as 'sophistication', nay 'sufferstication'.

From Nigeria Independence to 1966 the Yorubas maintained their slavery to the Alimis when Akintola and Ahmadu Bello were sort of bed mates. Later in 1967 the greedy Awolowo took the Northern partnership further by yoking with Yakubu Gowon who was the senior partner.

Awolowo capitalized on his position as the second-in-command to ensure the starvation of millions of Igbos and Easterners during the 1967-70 fratricidal war. And after the war, the same Awolowo colluded with his Northern masters to defraud Easterners of their hard earned money in banks and building societies. Awolowo proceeded to use the stolen funds to give Yorubas free education. And the remaining loots was given to Yorubas and their cotravellers to buy up the numerous companies established by the colonial masters, looting the companies and rendering them bankrupt. 

Aside being found continually ass-licking their Northern masters, the Yorubas ruled Nigeria for 12 years. Obasanjo ruled as a military soldier from 1976 - 79 and came back as a civilian and ruled 1999 - 2007. Ernest Shonekan ruled in the interim government of 1993. Chief Ernest Shonekan who was handpicked by his Northern masters for the Interim National Government (ING), but the ING contrivance only survived for 83 days; And in November 1993, General Sani Abacha, who was in the ING as Minister of Defence, seized power from him.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/obasanjo-11-years-needful-failed-nig

https://www.nairaland.com/792619/thief-obasanjo-he-wrecked-nigeria/4

With all the atrocious deeds and treasury lootings of the commonwealth these shameless liars keep bruting abroad that 2015 is the first time Yorubas have been in the mainstream politics.

Yoruba slyness and evil propaganda which they use to hoodwink sane Nigerians are no longer working.

https://www.nairaland.com/3052748/how-awolowo-jailed-yorubas-northerners#44774973

http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/the-crisis-that-truncated-the-first-republic

N.B:
My rejoinder to this Yoruba lie was hidden while those of these treacherous backstabbers cum murderous parasites were allowed to remain. My post was hidden by these vile, greedy hypocrites for no just cause.
This is second time that I'm posting this same comment.

7 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
@Funlordjnr: the self-acclaimed cyber-jaguda. Your stinking brain needs some reset. Show up and lets have some fun. Idiot. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by Funlordjnr: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
blues20:
@Funlordjnr: the self-acclaimed cyber-jaguda. Your stinking brain needs some reset. Show up and lets have some fun. Idiot. cheesy

You have also turned into a useless thief like your forefathers who steals disses in order to compete with your intellectual god abi? Such a perma-weakling!

I have nothing to prove to an extremely well trained stupid baboon such as yourself! Your 1st experience was also your last, to me now you are a class below vermin, mosquitoes or flies! You are too dumb to engage me! Why don't you go and watch igbere tv and find out whether there is any news on whether that orangutan called kanu has managed to finally procure a nuclear weapon that you confused beasts will use in battling your government?

Or just find any sort of activity that may help to ensure that your impotent, defective and deflated balls can rise again! Now can you _fuck off once again for good measure? Bloody fool......

7 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by cutekhalifa(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
The Yoruba elite and area-boy politics; shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. the re- emergence of Fulani hegemony in Nigeria is that it has helped give undeserved cover to Tinubuism – the pursuit of power at all costs, without principle and the benefits of lessons of history. Tinubuism as a political philosophy glorifies the absence of principles, which translates to an absence of ideology; It is amazing that the high percentage of literate political leaders in Yoruba land who flaunt their degrees and bounce around with pride in Western education are uneducated in and about politics and history. They lack what is called native intelligence. philosophy, incubates within itself the seeds of its own vulnerability and its evanescence. Alhaji Bola Ahmed Tinubu hid under the cover of the Jonathan tragedy to bring back to power an ethnic oligarchy that has held Nigeria hostage for over five decades. In doing this, he spent money, energy, skills, goodwill, time, Afonjas should suffer their fate alone

7 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Funlordjnr:

You have also turned into a useless thief like your forefathers who steals disses in order to compete with your intellectual god abi? Such a perma-weakling!

I have nothing to prove to an extremely well trained stupid baboon such as yourself! Your 1st experience was also your last, to me now you are a class below vermin, mosquitoes or flies! You are too dumb to engage me! Why don't you go and watch igbere tv and find out whether there is any news on whether that orangutan called kanu has managed to finally procure a nuclear weapon that you confused beasts will use in battling your government?

Or just find any sort of activity that may help to ensure that your impotent, defective and deflated balls can rise again! Now can you _fuck off once again for good measure? Bloody fool......
I did not bother reading the crap you put up there niga. I'm more intelligent than your entire cursed generation.
I'm a stalker. I don't engage without reason; and I have every reason to pound your cursed stinking brain. Your derailed useless existence is a nuisance to us.
Useless infantile fucker. the pounding of your old mother is not enough, hence you diving into pounding little sissys. Niga, you deserved to be jailed. Your life is better caged up and fed with fermented bread and shepkpe cuz you ain’t fit to live with normal sapiens.
Your nick names should be Mother Fucker, papa dick hole, juvenile pounder. Evil genius. Idiot. cool

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
@Funlordjnr: show up, let's brawl.... no need to chicken out.... I need to ramm your dilapitated ass real hard tonight. I don't mind loosing my moniker.... so niga, I'm down with you. Idiot. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by Funlordjnr: 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
blues20:
@Funlordjnr: show up, let's brawl.... no need to chicken out.... I NEED TO RAMM YOUR DILAPITATED ASS REAL HARD TONIGHTI. I don't mind loosing my moniker.... so niga, I'M DOWN WITH YOU. Idiot. cheesy

So sorry to dissapoint you oh exalted moronic one, but I'm not GAY like you! Just negodu your statement of intent......such gay posts!.

Why don't you call your rentboy and fellow _shit stabber "mr arinze otu"? I'm sure he would gladly oblige you in such 14 year sentence inducing acts!

Useless homo ipob bastard!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Funlordjnr:

So sorry to dissapoint you oh exalted moronic one, but I'm not GAY like you! Just negodu your statement of intent.......

Why don't you call your rentboy and fellow _shit stabber "mr arinze otu"? I'm sure he would gladly oblige you in such 14 year sentence inducing acts!

Useless homo ipob bastard!
See who is talking. You this papa dick sucker. How many times did your suck your old man abuna? Say it and put satan to shame. Oh, I forgot, your old mama juicy puna is clogging your wasted memory..... Keep decieving yourself. Idiot. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
########Funlordjnr####### We will meet again. cool
Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by BakireBulmaker: 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
SegunAdewole bitter ibo boy:

[s]Truth is bitter. The world can now see that we yorubas are the emotional ones, even though we've been lying through our media that Igbos are emotional.

Foreigners who read the thread from page 1 down here will understand that yorubas are emotional wrecks. Stop disgracing yorubaland. grin grin [/s]

Absolute trash!
Try again!!

4 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by 93xtr09r: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
BakireBulmaker:
Absolute trash!
Try again!!
[/s]

Silly rants of a deluded Afonja...

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by BakireBulmaker: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
93xtr09r ode:
[s][/s]

Silly rants of a deluded Afonja...

Your father...

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by 93xtr09r: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
BakireBulmaker:
Your father...
[/s]

Your backstabbing generation of vermins...

5 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by BakireBulmaker: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
93xtr09r:
[s][/s]

[s]Your backstabbing generation of vermins...[/s]

You mean your father is a backstabber...

5 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by 93xtr09r: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
BakireBulmaker:
You mean your father is a backstabber...
[/s]

Misery of a demented Afonja...

8 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by BakireBulmaker: 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
93xtr09r ode:
[s][/s]

Misery of a demented Afonja...

I know your father is demented...no news...

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by 93xtr09r: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
BakireBulmaker:
I know your father is demented...no news...
[/s]

Gnashing of teeth by a useless abobaku fathered by a deranged, ritualist...

8 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by BakireBulmaker: 10:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
93xtr09r ode:
[s][/s]

[s]Gnashing of teeth by a useless abobaku fathered by a deranged, ritualist...[/s]

sshhhh...must you tell the whole NL that your father is in yabaleft?

4 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by 93xtr09r: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
BakireBulmaker:
sshhhh...must you tell the whole NL that your father is in yabaleft?
[/s]

Wailing of a demented Afonja from a juju-infested enclave...

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by BakireBulmaker: 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
93xtr09r ode:
[s][/s]

[s]Wailing of a demented Afonja from a juju-infested enclave...[/s]

your father is demented for sure...

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by 93xtr09r: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
BakireBulmaker:
your father is demented for sure...
[/s]

Rants of a despicable fagg0t with pus for food...

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by BakireBulmaker: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
93xtr09r ode:
[s][/s]

[s]Rants of a despicable fagg0t with pus for food...[/s]

I know your demented father fed you with pus...that's why you abnormal... sad

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by 93xtr09r: 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
BakireBulmaker:
I know your demented father fed you with pus...that's why you abnormal... sad
[/s]

Delusion of a demonic Afonja, drunk with the pus from a maggot-infested, deranged mum...

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by obaloppelujo(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
a sycophantism post by the poster

1 Like

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by BakireBulmaker: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
93xtr09r ode:
[s][/s]

[s]Delusion of a demonic Afonja, drunk with the pus from a maggot-infested, deranged mum...[/s]

your looonatic mothers breasts could only produce pus to feed you at infanthood...I know... sad

5 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by 93xtr09r: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
BakireBulmaker:
your looonatic mothers breasts could only produce pus to feed you at infanthood...I know... sad
[/s]

Silly rants from a demented abobaku fed with pus from a maggot-ridden, deranged mum...

6 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by BakireBulmaker: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
93xtr09r osu:
[s][/s]

[s]Silly rants from a demented abobaku fed with pus from a maggot-ridden, deranged mum...[/s]

daddy's boy cool...your demented father rappped your loonatic mother to have you...both are osu...

5 Likes

Re: Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South by 93xtr09r: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
BakireBulmaker:
daddy's boy cool...your demented father rappped your loonatic mother to have you...both are osu...
[/s]

Wailing of a demented abobaku fed with the pus from a maggot-infested mum...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tears Of Joy As Gov. Ugwuanyi Visits Victims Of Fire Outbreak At Abakpa Nike, En / Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency / Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.