Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol (17669 Views)

Aregbesola: 3,906 Inmates Still At Large After Jail Attacks / Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer / Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by DamnnNiggarr: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jigawa: Hisbah arrests 92 prostitutes, seizes 1,906 bottles of alcohol
The Jigawa State Hisbah Command had seized 1,906 bottles of alcohol and arrested 92 persons, including prostitutes, in the state

Commander of the board, Mallam Ibrahim Dahiru, disclosed this to DAILY POST in Dutse, the state capital.

He said the board had seized 1,906 bottles of alcohol in raids carried out by the personnel of the command last year, 2021.

Dahiru said during the operation, the command had also arrested 92 persons on suspicion of various offenses within the last year.

The offenses include gambling, drug abuse, prostitution and other social vices.

He also said that during the period, the Hisbah board had also closed beer parlours and brothels across the state.

Mallam Ibrahim added that the seized bottles of alcohol and suspects were handed over to the police for further investigation.
https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/25/jigawa-hisbah-arrests-92-prostitutes-seizes-1906-bottles-of-alcohol/

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Haakeem(m): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
Well done....
awaiting the rivals that is flying in to condemn the act taken.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Amotolongbo(f): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
If the northerners are this serious with insecurity and terrorism, their land won’t be bleeding

134 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Amotolongbo(f): 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
Haakeem:
Well done....

awaiting the rivals that is flying in to condemn the act taken.
I hope the alcohols seized will increase the internal revenue of the state?

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Iyaweh: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
This hisbah people again

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by donbachi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
But,una go wan get share from revenue gotten from alcohol in south.

44 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by DamnnNiggarr: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Abfinest007(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
They will have sex with these prostitutes they have arrested . Don't forget they did something similar some time ago

Shameless oppressors

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by TheKingsmann(m): 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Damn hypocrites! and dey are the one that smoke pass, drink pass and patronize olosho pass.

39 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Haakeem(m): 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Amotolongbo:
I hope the alcohols seized will increase the internal revenue of the state?
Thats nt ur concern in anyway...rest!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Amotolongbo(f): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Haakeem:
Thats nt ur concern in anyway...rest!
Our IGR is not your concern also.
Let each state control her IGR.
Stop fighting us for our IGR. Make your own

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by donmixc: 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2022
Nice one, jail all the prostitutes or deport them back to South. Then destroy those nonsense alcohol, is against our believe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Haakeem(m): 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Our IGR is not your concern also.
Let each state control her IGR.
Stop fighting us for our IGR. Make your own
yen yen yen,stop oloshinggrin because i know say na that one they pain u pass.dey don spoil ur market.
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Goldbw122(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Hmm na wa highness is too much
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Amotolongbo(f): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
Haakeem:
yen yen yen,stop oloshinggrin because i know say na that one they pain u pass.dey don spoil ur market.
Anything bad in “oloshoing”?

send your account number, lemme get you some cash

28 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Haakeem(m): 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Anything bad in “oloshoing”?

send your account number, lemme get you some cash

e pain am. That was then, things don they sup for me now i thank GOD.... give the money this uR begi begi femnist halimaatz, i dare you.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Amotolongbo(f): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
Haakeem:
e pain am. That was then, things don they sup for me now i thank GOD.... give the money this uR begi begi femnist halimaatz, i dare you.
Things can’t be better for you. Betterment isn’t in your destiny and not in your genetic configuration.

You can pm me if you don’t want it public anyway.

34 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Haakeem(m): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Things can’t be better for you. Betterment isn’t in your destiny and not in your genetic configuration.

You can pm me if you don’t want it public anyway.
Bruhaha, i just dared you,give the money to halimaatz, quote her and ask her for azza...
you are nt that wise,stop oloshing!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Amotolongbo(f): 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Haakeem:
Bruhaha, i just dared you,give the money to halimaatz, quote her and ask her for azza...
you are nt that wise,stop oloshing!
who is halimaatz?
I guess that is your other handle!
Don’t redirect me to another handle, use this handle.

29 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by shortIGBOman: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2022
Laugh wan tear my Belle grin grin
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by shortIGBOman: 9:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
I can bet my left Nyash that, Amarachi, Nneka, Nkechi, Chizom, Chizoba, Ngozi, Chinoso, Amaka, Chioma, Ufoma, must make up the list of those arrested. grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by AntiBMC(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
They should enjoy seizing the alcohol becos Igbos will enjoy seizing fulani cows in the East.

When the time comes, they would be served what they are dishing.

6 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Haakeem(m): 9:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Amotolongbo:
who is halimaatz?
I guess that is your other handle!
Don’t redirect me to another handle, use this handle.

another handle keh? U sef drop your azza let me send u some cash, i am nt that broke as u think,you went through my previous post and u saw were i begged because i was stranded.

You came for a test right? Funny. Okay give the money to anybody that quotes this my comment. I hate rubbish. Olosho trying to form, in fenadez words, u go cry taya.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Amotolongbo(f): 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2022
Haakeem:
another handle keh? U sef drop your azza let me send u some cash, i am nt that broke as u think,you went through my previous post and u saw were i begged because i was stranded.

You came for a test right? Funny. Okay give the money to anybody that quotes this my comment. I hate rubbish. Olosho trying to form, in fenadez words, u go cry taya.
Who get time to go through your past post?
Seems you don’t know that every post from you reeks poverty!.

screenshot and post your account balance and disgrace your generation

21 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Haakeem(m): 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Who get time to go through your past post?
Seems you don’t know that every post from you reeks poverty!.

screenshot and post your account balance and disgrace your generation
SMH! drop ur azza don't be shy, u keep yarning about poverty, i know its nt easy for you and your family.GOD would see u through.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by youngreezy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
shortIGBOman:
I can bet my left Nyash that, Amarachi, Nneka, Nkechi, Chizom, Chizoba, Ngozi, Chinoso, Amaka, Chioma, Ufoma, must make up the list of those arrested. grin grin grin
lmao guy you no well

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Onyenna(m): 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ike gwuru ndi a......

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by Crusadee: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Seize alcohol after taking tramadol and codeine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by tydi(m): 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin
How can you arrest your suppliers .. These people are funny
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol by merits(m): 10:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin hisbah for the poor. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Explosion Changed A Nairalander's Thoughts About Nigeria / Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa / "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.