Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

The Battle For Morsul(pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Battle For Morsul(pics) (740 Views)

Battle For Africa, Russia Vs The West In CAR / What Do We Make Of The Battle Between President Trump And The NFL? / Photos: What Some Countries Gives Their Soldiers To Eat On The Battle Field. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Battle For Morsul(pics) by overhypedsteve(m): 9:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mosul is the last big stronghold held by Islamic State in Iraq and around five times the size of any other city the group has held. The push to capture it is expected to become the biggest battle fought in Iraq since the 2003 US-led invasion.

The United Nations says Mosul could require the biggest humanitarian relief operation in the world, with worst-case scenario forecasts of up to a million people being uprooted by the battle. Some 1.5 million residents are still believed to be inside the city, and the jihadists have a history of using civilians as human shields.

I know you guys misunderstood me. I don't have any pictures you guys should share yours and let's enjoy. The battle of morsul will determine Iraqs future so its very important. And it is also of strategic importance to turkey in her quest for relevance in the Midfle east Counter terror operations.Quite easy eh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Battle For Morsul(pics) by Fash20: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Yeah. I see. You overhype things that's why your name is overhypedsteve
Re: The Battle For Morsul(pics) by IamOdin: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
The battle has been raging for some days now yet i've not heard of civilian casualties from the media, or does that mean no one lives in mosul??
Re: The Battle For Morsul(pics) by romme2u: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
the MSM are not interested in iraq, it is a conquered territory. the bone of contention is syria. the battle of aleppo has overshadowed mosul battle
Re: The Battle For Morsul(pics) by overhypedsteve(m): 1:53am On Oct 28, 2016
Press Tv. The Iranians are covering the battle perfectly cus they believe In the power of the media
Re: The Battle For Morsul(pics) by overhypedsteve(m): 9:28am On Oct 28, 2016
Fash20:
Yeah. I see. You overhype things that's why your name is overhypedsteve
and that is why there is no graduate in your family
Re: The Battle For Morsul(pics) by Fash20: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2016
overhypedsteve:
and that is why there is no graduate in your family
Rubbish. I won't exchange world with you I will let this your headless,pointless,baseless,barbaric,goddamn thread die a natural death
Re: The Battle For Morsul(pics) by overhypedsteve(m): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Fash20:
Rubbish. I won't exchange world with you I will let this your headless,pointless,baseless,barbaric,goddamn thread die a natural death
just like your brain did right?

(1) (Reply)

Ivory Coast Prime Minister And His Entire Cabinet Resigns, Is Buhari Next? / See How Trump Defended Putin: Says America Isn't Innocent / PHOTO: Yahaya Jammeh Picture Surfaces After He Left Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.