Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,330 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

You Are The One! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / You Are The One! (922 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2009
From the hollow depths and yawning void of loneliness, my heart yearns and beggars for you.

I dont know who you are but my soul searches for you, anxious, and desperate in hope.

That one day i'll be gifted a chance to stand close to you in every way that i can. To be the best man that i can be for you.

And with that chance, i'll make my life count.

For all the pain and tears and misery i've felt. All my life i've known you were there.

For un-satisfaction born of frustration, living a life without you which presents so much less.

Hoping my heart can lie aside yours in exchange that my heart beats in you and yours in me.

I hunger and thirst for the joy I know is waiting. When i get you i get heaven, and you'd be my everything even in nothing.

In my heart I know you, so my head will know you when my eyes see you. Not for anything, glory or fame, will this heart beat for another if it doesn't for you.

I'll wait till the seasons change with each setting of the Sun. I'll wait here, cos i know you will always be the One. And you'll be with me, that, i know for sure,
Re: You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2009
;d cry
Re: You Are The One! by Godmother(f): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
@Godmother, why are you up in here posting blanks
Re: You Are The One! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2009
crosstheshowboy:

From the hollow depths and yawning void of loneliness, my heart yearns and beggars for you.

I dont know who you are but my soul searches for you, anxious, and desperate in hope.

That one day i'll be gifted a chance to stand close to you in every way that i can. To be the best man that i can be for you.

And with that chance, i'll make my life count.

For all the pain and tears and misery i've felt. All my life i've known you were there.

For un-satisfaction born of frustration, living a life without you which presents so much less.

Hoping my heart can lie aside yours in exchange that my heart beats in you and yours in me.

I hunger and thirst for the joy I know is waiting. When i get you i get heaven, and you'd be my everything even in nothing.

In my heart I know you, so my head will know you when my eyes see you. Not for anything, glory or fame, will this heart beat for another if it doesn't for you.

I'll wait till the seasons change with each setting of the Sun. I'll wait here, cos i know you will always be the One. And you'll be with me, that, i know for sure,

sounds like a poem from DEATH to MAN
Re: You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2009
@bethangel, i'm sorry i am a bit naive when it comes to poems. Maybe you'd care to lecture me a bit on this poem 'Death To Mankind'?
Re: You Are The One! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2009
crosstheshowboy:

@bethangel, i'm sorry i am a bit naive when it comes to poems. Maybe you'd care to lecture me a bit on this poem 'Death To Mankind'?
[/quote
that was a joke buddy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: You Are The One! by StellaN3(f): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
@bethangel, you turn me inside out i wonder if i'm made of flak.
Re: You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2009
@Stella N, your oversight surpasses all reasoning.
Re: You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2009
@bethangel, i pray you come back more and more
Re: You Are The One! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
crosstheshowboy:

@bethangel, you turn me inside out i wonder if i'm made of flak.

what is flak  
Re: You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 3:45am On Oct 26, 2009
@bethangel, i meant to say 'as if you are a flak catcher'
Re: You Are The One! by Kunbee: 4:36am On Oct 26, 2009
Re: You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 4:48am On Oct 26, 2009
@kunbee, 'sup wid tha blank, sister? Feeling Lazy?
Re: You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2009
@bethangel, i've just seen your thread 'Too Busy To Be In A Relationship'. You come off like a girl whose got a good head on her shoulder.
Re: You Are The One! by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 26, 2009
crosstheshowboy:

@bethangel, i meant to say 'as if you are a flak catcher'

educate me more
crosstheshowboy:

@bethangel, i've just seen your thread 'Too Busy To Be In A Relationship'. You come off like a girl whose got a good head on her shoulder.

I try my best to maintain good standards cheesy
Re: You Are The One! by crosstheshowboy(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2009
Your 'good' standards are above par, bethy love
Re: You Are The One! by Kunbee: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2009
crosstheshowboy:

@kunbee, 'sup wid tha blank, sister? Feeling Lazy?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Comment / Write Articles For Online Blog And Make Extra Money / 99 Harsh Life Lessons You Don't Learn In School (P.1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.