Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

I Belong To The Kitchen, Living Room, Other Room – Wike’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Belong To The Kitchen, Living Room, Other Room – Wike’s Wife (745 Views)

Magnus Abe Meets Wike's Wife At A Wedding (Photos) / Wike & Wife Eberechi Kiss At AMAA 2016 (photos) / Wike's Wife Pictured Doting On His Face (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Belong To The Kitchen, Living Room, Other Room – Wike’s Wife by ipreach: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike, the wife of the Rivers State Governor on Sunday, reacted to the recent comment by President Muhammadu Buhari about his wife belonging to his “kitchen, living room and the other room”.

Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike backed the President, by saying that she belongs to the kitchen, the living room and every room created by God while speaking at the 10th Biennial Diocesan Women’s Guild Conference Thanksgiving Service of the Anglican Diocese of the Niger Delta North in Saint Thomas Anglican Church, Diobu, Port Harcourt yesterday.

According to her, “All women have been through a lot as they strive to build the society.

“Our contributions to societal development cannot be underestimated.

“I belong to the kitchen, I belong to the living room and I belong to every room created by God. So also other women.

“We are created by God to do more. In my own case as a judicial officer, I also belong to the courtroom. Other women belong to different rooms, depending on their professional calling.”

“Women are very important to the development of any community. They form a larger percentage of the workforce that keeps the society,” she added.

https://www.today.ng/news/top-news/203065/belong-kitchen-living-room-room-wikes-wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Belong To The Kitchen, Living Room, Other Room – Wike’s Wife by SalomonKane: 10:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
No offence, she looks like a PH tout, just like her husband, Wike. grin
Re: I Belong To The Kitchen, Living Room, Other Room – Wike’s Wife by Henrydone: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
So you self talk for that matter abi cheesy

The other room are the every room for you nice one anyway

Re: I Belong To The Kitchen, Living Room, Other Room – Wike’s Wife by HtwoOw: 11:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
OK, this is not shading, but I believe she's seeking attention

Also, she just copied Buhari's quote word for word and nobody is screaming Plagiarism

Hypocrites lipsrsealed
Re: I Belong To The Kitchen, Living Room, Other Room – Wike’s Wife by Tolexander: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
SalomonKane:
No offence, she looks like a PH tout, just like her husband, Wike. grin
As decent as the woman is dressed in the picture and noble her profession is. What looks like a tout in her?
Re: I Belong To The Kitchen, Living Room, Other Room – Wike’s Wife by SalomonKane: 6:52am On Oct 25, 2016
Tolexander:
As decent as the woman is dressed in the picture and noble her profession is. What looks like a tout in her?
Noble? Hmmm there is hardly a noble profession in Nigeria, as corruption seem to have permeated every facet of honest living in Nigeria.

One being called a tout doesn't have to do with how one dress, you know. grin

(1) (Reply)

For Freezing My $15 Million, EFCC Should Pay Me Extra $200 Million, PEJ / How Can Someone With Msc In French Literature Be Agric Minister?’ – Reno Omokri / Court Of Appeal Reserves Judgment In Ondo PDP Disputes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.