Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,444 members, 7,830,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford (27121 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Items Stolen From His House In Abuja / Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by fourthworld: 3:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
dunkem21:
Read this from bottom up ..

Read No 43 slowly, ..No 42 carefully ..No 41 attentively ..No 40 sharply ..

Read No 38 again wink

Anything below 100 *Likes for this Hero's catalogue of achievements is unacceptable.

GEJ just lectures the confused man without vision the true meaning of governance. If he's wise, he should just use this lecture as a blue print to bring out something good in this useless administration sinking very fast to the oblivion of unidentified ocean.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by fourthworld: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kingsley1000:
2nd Niger bridge,all federal roads in the south east,modern rail way in enugu,,,he also forestalled erosion menace in the se

Stop blaming GEJ for not bringing much infrastructural development to the south east you hypocrites, If Enugu Airport could cost him his presidency, second Niger bridge would've cost him his life ok, we are not clueless, we know the real enemies of the development in Igbo land so stop accusing the man for what he didn't do
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by fourthworld: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
uyplus:

Suddenly he has delisted making Nigeria's economy the biggest in Africa because Nigeria has suddenly gain top spot despite the economic recession and amidst falling oil prices and poor forex earnings.. I doubt he would have been resilient enough to achieve this incredible feat. Even the IMF and world bank are startled at Nigeria's success thus far..

If the present economic circumstance is what you call an achievement, oh boy you need to visit the nearest psychiatric hospital. The lunacy is not hidden
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by Johnsmartinyang(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=TheFreeOne post=50483172][/quote]
.....give speech...... Give your stewardship figures....shld he have talked abt Fulani herdsmen when fulanus serikis are not?.......mumu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Johnnyessence:
and that was why gej was unable to anything in all d six geopolitical zones hmmmmmmmm.how many youth benefit from d so called entrepreneur scheme been organised during his 4 years tenure hmmm?all na wash.even in otueoke where gej cames from he did not development anything except bringing d tertiary institution to his home town in otueoke .Gej failed his people and d ijaw nation with the cases of high rate of corruption in his government.Gej he is a clueless former president that av no moral and discipline habit to rule his people and d entire country.

smh ..

1)Your written English portrays your IQ level but I will still honour you with a reply alongside APCmyheart boy...

2)That you didn't benefit won't reduce the numerical strength of those that did...btw this kind of English will only quality your proposal for trash can if you did apply at all wink

3)Was Jonathan president of Otuoke? And to think you even remembered that he brought a university there clears everything...Can your IQ comprehend the MULTIPLIER Effect of that university on Otuoke community, indigene and environ? cheesy btw what did Obj achieve in Ogun state? What has Buhari achieved in daura especially as former head of state? Let's forget his current term which is still running...What did he achieve as former head of state? compare it to Jonathan and tell me who's better by far? cheesygrin

4)How many Ghana must go bag did we see in the NASS under Jonathan? How many fertilizer subsidy scam? So where did he steal from? Is it the petroleum sector that he wanted to sanitize but mentally retarded folks like you chose to support Tinubu and other crooks to protest against him?

5) Try evening lessons or any adult education centre to help your case... thanks

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by borntosuccess(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
ur international intergrity is intact our hero, ride on sir
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by oyalunasamuel(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
dont you see how pathetic you sound...
HtwoOw:

So you benefitted from PRESSID YOUWIN, TAN, GIS?

Bwahahaha funny
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by ije22: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
borntosuccess:
the hero of our democracy,the most intelligent presido we ever had, we miss u
ignorance is a disease
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by willyo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
maclatunji:
We just need to do an input-output analysis of GEJ's administration to understand he was an unmitigated disaster as President.

He actually did not spread wealth but poverty. A situation where he and a few cronies robbed Nigeria blind ensured that the overwhelming majority of Nigerians did not enjoy the benefits of economic boom and were left badly exposed when the bubble burst.

U are just trying to bleach the overly tanned image of Bubu... Stop this bigotry... U and i know he's a failure

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by Sgwash: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sharon6:
Stealing is not corruption. cry cry

GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
check d dictionary meaning of corruption... corruption /kəˈrʌpʃ(ə)n/
noun
1. dishonest or fraudulent conduct by those in power, typically involving bribery.
2. the process by which a word or expression is changed from its original state to one regarded as erroneous or debased.
3. the process of decay; putrefaction.

Corruption is a form of dishonest or unethical conduct by a person entrusted with a position of authority, often to acquire personal benefit.
Corruption may include many activities including bribery and embezzlement, though it may also involve practices that are legal in many countries.
U probably r thinking that he said that to cover his tracks, buh u forgot that this man is a man with a sound mind and a PhD. He has appropriate use and command of English, and is in no way wrong by saying stealing ain't corruption.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by Yyeske(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
lielbree:
Only unrepentant zombies will disagree. I still maintain that the only reason Gej lost was because he is from the south.

Just look at the mass Nigeria is today. Even the first lady has condemned the govt.

Truly you never know what you have til you lose it...
You've started that crap again, was he from the north before 2011 when he was elected?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by Akainzo(m): 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nashoji:
have you been able to see even the photocopy of buhari certificate up until this time that he is the presedent

Nope, but how does that relate to 165 buildings not showing on the ground?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by TheVictorious(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
charloski:

This Is a Leader who can speak about the Nigerian youth anytime anyday...
not the current fool we call a president, that says his wife belongs to the kitchen.

After 2019 i want to see which school will invite buhari for a speech.

Lool National Sambissa University of Cattle Rearing!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by olalekan1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
He tried his best but leaving corruption untouched ruined all his efforts and good plans. chop make I chop is the height of corruption. GEJ was a failure
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by Henrichemeka(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
This man is good. I wish you were given some more time, but hatred would not allow that. Anyways, God knows the best. May he bless you!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by MattFreeman007(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
I Am So Sorry Sir GEJ, For Voting Against You; Day By Day I See Reasons To Believe You Meant Well For Nigerians Like Me..My People Benefited from your YouWin And SureP Projects, Even The Bank Of Agricultural Loan Grant...I Was So So Deceived And Hypnotized To Vote Mr Integrity Without Brain...I Apologize To You Once Again For Working Against You. I have never seen this hardship in my life since we voted you out. Sir GEJ, Please Find A Place In Your Heart To Forgive Me And Many Other Nigerians Who Where Deceived By This Negative Change Of Suffering, Sorrows, Pains And Poverty Brought By APC And Mr Integrity ...Abeg Forgive Us, We wont Forget You In A Hurry...!!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 16, 2017
I think this should be of interest here: http://www.LegaciesOfGoodluckJonathan.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today / Aisha Al-Hassan Undergoes Knee Replacement Surgery In Dubai / Abaribe Emerges Minority Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.