Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? (1751 Views)

Foreign Investments -this Economic Principles, Fallacy / The Conspiracies Of Random Coincidence AKA The Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
@iice, gemini? No.

Aries? You wouldn't.

I'd have go with Taurus. That's who you are.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by iice(f): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
No to all.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
Please save me the agony. Just_______spit it out, already!
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by iice(f): 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
LOL

The fish - but i'm not really sensitive lol.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
Allow me take a crash course on that.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 26, 2009
iice, you are supposed to be un-decisive. How come you moved my thread?
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by iice(f): 4:45am On Oct 27, 2009
Because it's more suitable here than in the Romance section.

Indecisive? Well that's why i said, sometimes it doesn't really work for me. I'm otherworldly yes but i'm quite solid. No wishy washy for me cool
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by donjon: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2009
False
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2009
Librans can switch off from the world around then and during these periods much more occurs on the deep innermost levels of the Libran's psyche, than their closest companions imagine. Many Librans after establishing a lifestyle that somehow falls short of their childhood dreams, manage to conjure up a most independent life and keep up an image of being dedicated to a "close relationship". They can escape into obscure role playing - and often this makes them extremely successful business people. When it comes to romance and love, Librans can be difficult to fathom yet in business many Librans discover they can not only be creative, but it provides an opportunity to express the more diverse sides to their personalities. Their charm can win jobs and provides powerful friends. But in both work and play, looking for peace and harmony, Librans often say "yes" when they should be saying "no".

Well, I dont know of a better way to describe myself!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Father Xmas: Why Are They So Ugly? / Photo -female Undergraduate Bath With Acid For Refusing Love Advances From Fello / Please Can You Interpret This Dream For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.