Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? (1692 Views)

Foreign Investments -this Economic Principles, Fallacy / The Conspiracies Of Random Coincidence AKA The Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2009
First of all, I'm a September Man. On the Zodaic I'm represented by the scales. Thus I'm a Libra. Being a Libra says I ought to be balanced, possess good leadership qualities and a knack for justice. Now, i dont know about you but I get the feeling sometimes that the Zodaic is just a hoax. What is your Zodaic sign? Scorpio, Capricon, Leo, e.t.c? Do you see others of the same sign like yourself having similar qualities like you? I think it's just a sack of crap!
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by 190: 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2009
well i tink its crap but sometin about my germini is true and that is we
are damn Good in bed ! infact the best of all ZODAIC signs~
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by Godmother(f): 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2009
Real fallacy
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by r231(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2009
fact - sometimes
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by TheSeeker(m): 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2009
90% Fact!
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
@190, if you believe it's crap, how come the sex part is true in your case?
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2009
Zodiac signs are based on the astrology!! I think it's fact . . at least 70%

I take astrology tests all the time and sometimes I cant help but marvel how dead-on they usually are. Sometimes the results are wack, but I guess it'd make sense to someone else somewhere. I do believe in it anyway.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by C2H5OH(f): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2009
Which one is 70% fact? It's either a fully factual compilation or some half-true tripe, fabricated from survey. And I do have reason to believe it's more of the latter.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2009
Has anyone seen a fellow Zodaic sign mate with similar qualities?
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 26, 2009
It is nonsense. They ususaly say "You will fall in love on the 15th or Money is coming your way on the 25th" That never is the case
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2009
crosstheshowboy:

Has anyone seen a fellow Zodaic sign mate with similar qualities?

Yes!

Ebonyeyes:

It is nonsense. They ususaly say "You will fall in love on the 15th or Money is coming your way on the 25th" That never is the case

LOL! I know somethings can be wack, but sometime it spot-on. It cant just be guess work!

I did a personality trait test on FB based on the week I was born. Have you ever tried that test? you'll be surprised how well they can tell you about you!!
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2009
Uju, they could have been spot on or just what you wanted to believe about yourself.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 26, 2009
crosstheshowboy:

Uju, they could have been spot on or just what you wanted to believe about yourself.

I think at my age i should be able to tell who I am without any zodiac sign. But if I see something that corresponds with what I already know of myself, I cant help but beleive!
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by whitelexi(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2009
Hahaha, I am a fire sign, a hunter. . . and i live up to my name, again and again and again!!!
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by smooooooth: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2009
astrology is more right than wrong, but u shouldnt let ur life be guided by it. u can who ever u wanna be. its up to u.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 26, 2009
whitelexi:

Hahaha, I am a fire sign, a hunter. . . and i live up to my name, again and again and again!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 11:42am On Oct 26, 2009
@whitelexi, if you are a fire sign does it make you better than the air element? And, honestly, which character of your sign do you see in you? Uju, i see you've found yourself a supporter.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by sylve11: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
190:

well i tink its crap but sometin about my germini is true and that is we
are damn Good in bed ! infact the best of all ZODAIC signs~

Says who Mr. 190. Scorpio r da bomb when it comes to sex, believe me cool

@Poster,

50% - 50%

the only thing i know about Libras, is that they flirt alot, while Gemini are graet liars cool
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by Ben13: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
lol liars cos 190 just did?
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by whitelexi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ujujoan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

dont be shocked dear, u should actually be relieved that u now know where all my hot blood has been coming from grin grin grin

crosstheshowboy:

@whitelexi, if you are a fire sign does it make you better than the air element? And, honestly, which character of your sign do you see in you? Uju, i see you've found yourself a supporter.

Dude, of all the stars, the fire star is the best - forget wind, water or land, they cant be as interesting as us. . .  Just imagine how it feels for 2 fire signs to fall in love? The fire turns into an inferno grin grin grin  You cant get that with any other star.
Being a fire star and a hunter again, i've got the best of both worlds. . .  plus, i see it in my daily activities grin grin grin

At least those of u that hate me can see its not my fault wink cool
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
Hey people, this is fast turning into air, fire, earth and water signs debate. Yet, i refuse to accept say na fire element be oga.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by chasy16(f): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
sylve11:

Says who Mr. 190. Scorpio r da bomb when it comes to sex, believe me cool

@Poster,

50% - 50%

the only thing i know about Libras, is that they flirt alot, while Gemini are graet liars cool

So true! the Geminis are liers, in fact they see no reason why they lie. They just find themselves lying and do not know why.

sex wise, i give it up for the scorpios, haven't tried the scorpio before? give it a try ladies! it will be be memorable thrill! grin
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by whitelexi(m): 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2009
chasy16:

So true! the Geminis are liers, in fact they see no reason why they lie. They just find themselves lying and do not know why.

sex wise, i give it up for the scorpios, haven't tried the scorpio before? give it a try ladies! it will be be memorable thrill! grin

The biggest liars according to zodiac signs are still Aries the Goat, and Pisces the Fish. . . God! that fish can lie!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by sylve11: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
Whitexelli, u haven't come across one Gemini, or have u? Dem dey lie like fire, wether business or relationship. ( to them: white is black vice versa) cool
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
Scorpio are just cheats. Nothing more.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by sylve11: 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
then libras r what? grin Promiscuos libras lipsrsealed cool
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by r231(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2009
VIRGOS are d best
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by IFELEKE(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
@Topic,
More of a hoax to me.

sylve11:

then libras r what? grin Promiscuos libras lipsrsealed cool
sylve, am suspecting you  smiley
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by iice(f): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
about 70% fact
Sometimes it gets it right for me, sometimes wrong.  But there are some generalizations that hold true.  Like Leos, Taurus and Aries being stubborn or Scorpio, Cancer and Pisces being sensitive. Of course there are exceptions to the rule.
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
@iice, i guess that makes you a Leo. What's with Scorpios? Who says they are better than anyone else? So far we have established that geminis lie, and scorpios are pompous cheats. Other bright ideas anyone?
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by iice(f): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
Funny, i come across as Leo but no cheesy
Re: Zodaic__fact Or Fallacy? by crosstheshowboy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
@iice, i guess that makes you a Leo. What's with Scorpios? Who says they are better than anyone else? So far we have established that geminis lie, and scorpios are pompous cheats. Other bright ideas anyone?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Falling Standard Of Nigerian Education; Who I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ To Blame? / Dear Seun,please Give It A Second Thought / Meet The Actress Who Lives & Sleeps With A Lion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.