Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Gets Honoured By US Congressman [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Gets Honoured By US Congressman [PICS] (562 Views)

#BBNaija Soma & Dance Queen Kaffy Thrill Unilag Students During Their Hall Week / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Gets Honoured By US Congressman [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 6:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Dance queen, Kafayat Shafau-Ameh, popularly known as Kaffy, has added another feather to her cap, having been honoured by Hyland William Consulting in Houston, Texas.

The dancer, who set a record at a danceathon in 2006, was recognised for her ‘work and legacy to inspire a generation of artist around the world using dance.’

Kaffy who couldn't contain her joy took to social media to show off the plaque and wrote;

Thank you so much for this . I never imagined being noticed by a congressman in the US. @kinneyc1 . I appreciate this a lot . #oneafricamusicfest @oneafrica_musicfest #successfulshow #homebound #missionaccomplished

Kaffy won't be the first Nigerian to get honoured in the United State, as weeks ago, gospel artiste Tope Alabi was honoured by a New York State Senate for her dedication to the betterment of her community. July 17 was also declared as Basketmouth Day in Houston, Texas in honour of the popular comedian. This just shows that our entertainment industry has been painting a good picture of Nigeria abroad

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/nigerian-dance-queen-kaffy-gets.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Nigerian Dance Queen, Kaffy Gets Honoured By US Congressman [PICS] by ezechueze(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Olamide I Love You Soo Much And I Want To Go Out With You- Young Lady / “My man must be rich, sexy and good in bed” – Linda Ikeji lists her criteria for / “focus On Making Money Not Becoming Popular” – Dbanj Advises Upcoming Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.