Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family (1021 Views)

Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity / Woman Thought To Be Dead Re-unites With Her Family After 35 Years. Photos / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by jahsson(m): 7:17am On Oct 25, 2016
20-Year-Old Woman Auctioning Her Virginity to Raise Funds After Losing Family Home to Fire.

After a devastating fire claimed her home, a young Washington woman has made an important decision many have viewed as extremely controversial.

20-year-old Katherine Stone has decided to auction off her virginity for the sake of her family.

Stone’s family home in Seattle was destroyed in a fire in 2014. They had no insurance so due to financial complications, they were forced to stay on the burned out property.

Later, Stone came across a Facebook ad for a legal brothel in Nevada. Prostitution is legal in some counties in the state.

Stone turned to Dennis Hof, who owns at least seven brothels in Nevada, each one of them legal.

“I talked to my people and I talked to her and she convinced me that this is something she wanted to do,” Hof told InsideEdition.com.

With support from her mother, Stone said goodbye to her old home and made her way to one of Hof’s brothels, where she now lives.

“I was definitely scared throughout the whole thing,” Stone told InsideEdition.com. “I was intimidated because I was brand new to the sex industry.”

Despite her fears, she said all of the ladies who work at Hof’s brothel are supportive.
“It’s just a good environment; we have fun here,” she said.

The current bid for Stone's virginity has reached $400,000, but no offers have been accepted just yet.
According to Hof, she is looking for Mr. Right.

“She hasn’t found the right situation,” said Hof. “She’s had guys that she’s liked that didn’t have enough money and she’s had guys that had enough but she didn’t like them.”

Hof said due to Stone’s situation, he won't accept any of the profits.

Stone said she’s waiting for someone to make her feel comfortable with what she’s doing and, while there have been negative criticisms online, Stone won't let it affect her.

“The whole time I’ve been here, I’ve come to terms with what I’m doing,” she said. “I’m definitely ready.”

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by Firstlieutenant(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Nothing's too much for a good poocee
Re: Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by talk2hb1(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2016
#HorrorStory lipsrsealed
Re: Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by jejemanito: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by CplusJason: 7:26am On Oct 25, 2016
First class foolishness.

$400,0000 for pussy? Na gold dey there?

I trust some 9ja girls to copy dis. (A new way of advertising their job)
Re: Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by nwasinachi(f): 8:11am On Oct 25, 2016
The haunt for virgins is real! so no one will help her without wanting anything in return
Re: Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by talk2hb1(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
nwasinachi:
The haunt for virgins is real! so no one will help her without wanting anything in return
Thats Extreem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by crackhaus: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
I don't see how this is something to be applauded but I can't say I'm surprised, we are in a generation where a lot of young women would rather put a price on their poohseee than on their brains.

Chimanmanda Adichie doesn't talk to her fellow women on issues like this where they sexualize themselves by themselves.
If it's to be giving unsolicited opinions on how families should be run, she'll show herself. grin

3 Likes

Re: Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by ElsonMorali: 4:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
The mother is supporting her. undecided
Re: Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by SAMBARRY: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2016
CplusJason:
First class foolishness.

$400,0000 for pussy? Na gold dey there?

I trust some 9ja girls to copy dis. (A new way of advertising their job)
is it your hymen tongue
Re: Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by lilmax(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2016
crackhaus:
I don't see how this is something to be applauded but I can't say I'm surprised, we are in a generation where a lot of young women would rather put a price on their poohseee than on their brains.

Chimanmanda Adichie doesn't talk to her fellow women on issues like this where they sexualize themselves by themselves.
If it's to be giving unsolicited opinions on how families should be run, she'll show herself. grin
chimamanda is out for the money, the moment everyone realize this the better for us

same with bisi alimi, they know the west weakest point so they use it against them to DRAIN money grin
Re: Young Woman Auctions Her Virginity For Her Family by crackhaus: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
lilmax:
chimamanda is out for the money, the moment everyone realize this the better for us

same with bisi alimi, they know the west weakest point so they use it against them to DRAIN money grin
Don't mind them.
The other day I was reading something on FP — an interview with Chimanmanda where she was trying to downplay the added exposure she got when Beyoncé featured her TEDex talk in a music video. Lol

In my mind I was like, this woman got serious esteem issues.
Of course Beyoncé gave you more exposure, and just because you winning literary awards in new York doesn't mean the whole world knows you. cheesy

I had always suspected this, but reading that self-centered outburst confirmed it - Chimanmanda might be a good writer, but she definitely suffers from a God-complex.
Just to say thank you to Beyoncé, that sanctimonious woman could not muster..talk about being full of yourself because of a few awards and a movie adaptation, TYPICAL NIGERIAN behaviour.

I wonder why JK Rowling doesn't make that much noise. gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Triplets Found Begging In Rumuola Portharcourt / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.