Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... (1024 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
Re: See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... by abertedze(f): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2018
oga why nau. I know this isn't a diamond bank acct. Don't prevent those who really need help from getting it

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2018
abertedze:
oga why nau. I know this isn't a diamond bank acct. Don't prevent those who really need help from getting it
it is...diamond yellow account
Re: See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
you mailed me boss
Re: See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
Emmyreal124:
you mailed me boss
seriously? don't remember doing that
Re: See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
seriously? don't remember doing that
check your mail
Re: See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
Emmyreal124:
check your mail
i just checked. I'm even following you. I forgot the connection or are you a blessing to me sir?
Re: See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
i just checked. I'm even following you. I forgot the connection or are you a blessing to me sir?
I was thinking you are the blessing oh
Re: See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Emmyreal124:
I was thinking you are the blessing oh
grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
grin grin grin
anything is possible bro
Re: See What Happened To Me On My Birthday... by xhaka999(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2019
u

(1) (Reply)

Husband Divorced Wife For Refusing Sex At Her Work Place / Noisy Neighbours / A Cream Named Funbarth-all.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.