Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

"...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. (1739 Views)

I Can’t Complain Of The Mess I Inherited—buhari / Ezekwesili Never Said Buhari Didn’t Deserve To Be President …what She Said .PIX / Wike: I Inherited The Worst Govt From Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Freegift75: 8:48am On Oct 25, 2016
I INHERITED THE BURDEN

Nigeria is the most comedic nation in Africa. Most of the happenings in this nation are subjects of ridicule before the advanced nations. This is because we celebrate mediocrity and shy away from the truth.

We all aware that since the days of john the baptist, our Judiciary is corrupt. Legislative is corrupt. Executive is corrupt. Security Arm Forces are corrupt. Civil servants are corrupt. Religious bodies are corrupt. Lecturers are corrupt. Traditionalists are corrupt. Musicians are corrupt. Education system is corrupt. Health practitioners are corrupt.

It's for this reason President Buhari declared to APC Governors during yesterday's meeting with them that afterall "...I inherited the burden and it's getting more heavier..." Said Buhari.

However, why is it getting heavier? Is the question we all have to ponder upon.

Since 1960 all successive governments have been termed as ineffective, contributing to the dilemma in one way or the other, and yet Nigerians will always clamour for change. Obasanjo was claimed to have not performed well. Jonathan was also voted out with claims that he contributed woefully to the economy.

We all supported Buhari before the 2015. Today Kaka ko san lara omo iya aje, obinrin lo n bi jo. What we experience presently is even more worst. And now people have bent not to vote for Buhari or APC 2019.

The question is, is Buhari or political party the primary problem of Nigeria?

Don't you think there is a primary issue we needed to have tackled that we have failed to do?

I don't think waiting for 2019 is the solution. What is your opinion?

Dr Saint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2016
Under Buhari, we've become the laughing stock of the world

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Dreal11247: 9:00am On Oct 25, 2016
Were you forced to become the president? When one sees that his load is too much, he drops it. So please Sir, do the needful.

7 Likes

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by femolacqua(m): 9:05am On Oct 25, 2016
To cut the long story short, after inheriting such a burden, you must lead us to the promise land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by otitokoroleti: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2016
if you cant take the heat then leave the kitchen

5 Likes

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Freegift75: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2016
lofty900:

How?
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by mrjangaweed: 9:07am On Oct 25, 2016
i taught the blame game is over ?

2 Likes

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Garshyzee(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2016
Mr president is a jackass

3 Likes

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by IamEntropy(m): 9:09am On Oct 25, 2016
You're the one making it more heavier.
And if you continue this way, the weight of burden you have created for yourself will crush you.

7 Likes

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Garshyzee(m): 9:10am On Oct 25, 2016
Dreal11247:
Were you forced to become the president? When one sees that his load is too much, he drops it. So please Sir, do the needful.

Hes not sensible to do such

4 Likes

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2016
Freegift75:

Both. Buhari is a politician in a political party
Ofcourse his people come first in every decision he makes regardless if its the right thing for the country.
Sometimes i wish a business man will run nigeria.
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Freegift75: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2016
IamEntropy:
And if you continue this way, the weight of burden you have created for yourself will crush you.

Curse is prohibited here. Any one against Mr President, you shall be charged for felony
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by LecciGucci: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2016
The ghost dat will bend ur neck with slap is still in imo knocking on okorochas door!

2 Likes

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by selch(m): 9:24am On Oct 25, 2016
OK, so u contested for president 3 times to go and sit in aso rock and b traveling around d world, forming grand commander? Or u were forced to contest those 3 times? Or have u forgotten u were a military dictator who also contributed to the nation burden? There is no opposition to ur government today as strong as when pdp were in power and yet u are claiming burden? U remove subsidy, no protest, price of rice, garri, yam, tomatoes even Goats increased no protest u say ur burden? People salary has been cut, with increased tax and ur d one burden? University school fees about to be increased u say ur burden? Dollar na 455 ur family dey enjoy free dollars u said ur burden? Ur government stop atm cards from working abroad, please ur wife and children traveling abroad are they using jazz to summon d foreign currency to appear? Or they are working and paid in dollars? But ur d one that is burdened not d average Nigerian on d street, Even Ghana is making fun of Nigerians now, but it's u that is burdened because u don't go there it's Germany u like, mtseew. Some people would still defend this man on nairaland even when they know since the government came to power na so so Oluwa I beg answer my call.

3 Likes

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Emycord: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2016
Until we restructure for short term or disintegrate on a long term nigeria heads nowhere

1 Like

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Freegift75: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
selch:
OK, so u contested for president 3 times to go and sit in aso rock and b traveling around d world, forming grand commander? Or u were forced to contest those 3 times? Or have u forgotten u were a military dictator who also contributed to the nation burden? There is no opposition to ur government today as strong as when pdp were in power and yet u are claiming burden? U remove subsidy, no protest, price of rice, garri, yam, tomatoes even Goats increased no protest u say ur burden? People salary has been cut, with increased tax and ur d one burden? University school fees about to be increased u say ur burden? Dollar na 455 ur family dey enjoy free dollars u said ur burden? Ur government stop atm cards from working abroad, please ur wife and children traveling abroad are they using jazz to summon d foreign currency to appear? Or they are working and paid in dollars? But ur d one that is burdened not d average Nigerian on d street, Even Ghana is making fun of Nigerians now, but it's u that is burdened because u don't go there it's Germany u like, mtseew. Some people would still defend this man on nairaland even when they know since the government came to power na so so Oluwa I beg answer my call.

Made allergic points...now you've pointed out the errors, what will you also have to say as way out. Advise your president
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Izonpikin: 9:42am On Oct 25, 2016
grin

Buhari was expecting paradise after he and his cohorts cheered all sorts of madness before they came into power ...hand never reach you well...

4 Likes

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Freegift75: 11:14am On Oct 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin

Buhari was expecting paradise after he and his cohorts cheered all sorts of madness before they came into power ...hand never reach you well...

Present your proof
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Jesusloveyou: 11:42am On Oct 25, 2016
Freegift75:
I INHERITED THE BURDEN

Nigeria is the most comedic nation in Africa. Most of the happenings in this nation are subjects of ridicule before the advanced nations. This is because we celebrate mediocrity and shy away from the truth.

We all aware that since the days of john the baptist, our Judiciary is corrupt. Legislative is corrupt. Executive is corrupt. Security Arm Forces are corrupt. Civil servants are corrupt. Religious bodies are corrupt. Lecturers are corrupt. Traditionalists are corrupt. Musicians are corrupt. Education system is corrupt. Health practitioners are corrupt.

It's for this reason President Buhari declared to APC Governors during yesterday's meeting with them that afterall "...I inherited the burden and it's getting more heavier..." Said Buhari.

However, why is it getting heavier? Is the question we all have to ponder upon.

Since 1960 all successive governments have been termed as ineffective, contributing to the dilemma in one way or the other, and yet Nigerians will always clamour for change. Obasanjo was claimed to have not performed well. Jonathan was also voted out with claims that he contributed woefully to the economy.

We all supported Buhari before the 2015. Today Kaka ko san lara omo iya aje, obinrin lo n bi jo. What we experience presently is even more worst. And now people have bent not to vote for Buh[b][/b][b][/b]ari or APC 2019.

Don't you think there is a primary issue we needed to have tackled that we have failed to do?

I don't think waiting for 2019 is the solution. What is your opinion?

Dr Saint
who are those fools that bent never to vote for buhari, if not only corrupt-minded iPod, and we don't need corrupt iPod to ever vote for good people, they love the work of satan

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by limeta(f): 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Freegift75:

Made allergic points...now you've pointed out the errors, what will you also have to say as way out. Advise your president

First make him a presidential adviser the olodu pack there get paid.
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Freegift75: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
who are those fools that bent never to vote for buhari, if not only corrupt-minded iPod, and we don't need corrupt iPod to ever vote for good people, they love the work of satan

Take it softly nah
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by kamalcole3000: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
IamEntropy:
Well said
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by kamalcole3000: 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Emycord:
Until we restructure for short term or disintegrate on a long term nigeria heads nowhere
Well said
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by kamalcole3000: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Freegift75:

Guy how can you advise a deaf and dumb person.

1 Like

Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by ishiamu(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
lofty900:
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by nellychuks(m): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Coupled with your age... It will just be better to quit... You're making matters worse!
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by Freegift75: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
kamalcole3000:

Guy how can you advise a deaf and dumb person.

Fear God
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by freeze001(f): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Freegift75:

What are 'allergic points'? How does that play out in English language as we know it? shocked undecided
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by glassjar1: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
RETIRE BACK TO ZA OZAA ROOM .

ILLITERATE grin grin
Re: "...I Inherited The Burden And It's Getting More Heavier..." Said Buhari. by selch(m): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2016
Freegift75:

my brother, firstly stop blaming anyone and complaining, secondly free all d restrictions made on our imports, a nation cannot thrive in isolation, when it is not yet developed, u want Nigerians to use made in Nigeria products? U first freaked d industry and b sure it is more than standard then u can stop d import, not stop d import when no industry or anything standard. For example d Nigeria delta boys, I lived in ikorodu in Lagos, do u know they refine fuel and sell at 70naira per litter then? U encourage this boys not shoot dem, learn their skills and make refinery when it's working and self sustainable stop imports of fuel, imagine if Nigeria stop fuel importation now that d refinery available can't meet with the demand? It would be catastrophic. U know Malaysia took d kernel nut from Nigeria? They used to import it, but slowly they developed theirs while still importing until they could produce more than enough that they started exporting it, so all the restrictions of d President are wrong moves because it is d common man that would feel d burns, already rich people can afford to survive d storm, highest billionaire become millionaire, but what happens to d man earning 18k minimum wage? That is why food price r soaring, in seme border bags of rice are wasting, d tomatoes are getting bad because no means of storage or proper insecticides, electricity don't rely on rainfall alone, investment? Free d trade zone foreign investors would come and invest, tax them and build d country, don't pursue them with your policy and start increasing Nigerians tax saying u feel d burden, remember what happened when idi Amin asked all foreigners to leave? His country was about to become a failed state

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PDP Constitutes Strategy Review And Inter-party Affairs Committee (SEE LIST) / Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday / Presidency To Sideline Onnoghen,appoints A Northerner As CJN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.