Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday (1740 Views)

NYCN Youths Stage Solidarity Rally To Welcome Buhari (Photos) / Ekiti Councillors Stage Solidarity Rally For Fayose (Photos) / Tinubu's Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by DAVECENA(m): 3:59am On Nov 12, 2016
A group called, ‘I Stand with Bola Tinubu’, says hundreds of loyalists of a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, will stage a solidarity walk on Saturday (today) for the politician, who is allegedly being sidelined by some other chieftains of the party.
The group’s Media Team Chairman, Tijani Oluwadamilare, said even though a lot of things had yet to be put in place as the group had not been able to mobilise enough funds for the walk as expected, members of the group, as well as other participants, were ready for the walk because of their faith and love for Tinubu.
“Hundreds of people are ready to participate in the walk on Saturday (today). Although, I am not totally happy with what is happening at the moment, as we have not been able to raise enough funds as we had hoped. We all remain unshaken. Many of those we had hoped would render financial assistance to us are not forthcoming; most of them keep blaming (the) recession for their inability to provide financial assistance as earlier promised. But despite all these, we all look forward to having the walk tomorrow,” he said.
Tijani pointed out that the group had chosen to organise the loyalty walk to show solidarity and support for Tinubu, and to send a message to everyone concerned that never again would Yoruba people stand and watch any of their respected leaders being ridiculed.
“We all know what happened to past Yoruba leaders such as Chief Obafemi Awolowo, who were subjected to diverse forms of ridicule. We do not want this to happen again, especially not to the person of Tinubu who is a Yoruba leader now,” he said.

source:
punchng.com/tinubu-loyalists-stage-solidarity-walk-saturday/

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by Bari22: 4:12am On Nov 12, 2016
for what?
Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:28am On Nov 12, 2016
Shameless people .. smell the coffi already. What happened to Tinubu is even far began than buhari. You guys are perpetually loud mouths and no brainers cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by Ezeego1(m): 4:31am On Nov 12, 2016
AFONJAS...Smh!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:50am On Nov 12, 2016
That's So Nice cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by evilapc: 5:33am On Nov 12, 2016
Afonjas will always be afonjas... I thought they always denied that everything concerning the sidelining of their thin god, jabadan, the Tinubu... afonjas always speaking from 2 side of the mouth.

..I remember when they sidelined their lying pastore, the mere commissioner...

Afonjas are conies-scratchies with 2 face who speaks from both side of their mouths

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by Adiola(f): 5:35am On Nov 12, 2016
When ll my people receive sense ,is APC all about tinubu ? Must the Yoruba race be an abobakau to this frog eye

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by chriskosherbal(m): 5:37am On Nov 12, 2016
OK
Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by EnEnPeecee: 5:44am On Nov 12, 2016
How is that our business? And who the hell are they protesting to? Nigerians aabi Buhari abi APC?

Useless illiterates ! Afonjas will never learn

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by evilapc: 5:53am On Nov 12, 2016
Afonjas are conies-scratchies with evilistic 2 face who speaks from both side of their mouths...they are diabolical lying hypocrites and ritualistic inc-estu-ous rapist...
....believe and trust them at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by adeayaade: 5:54am On Nov 12, 2016
If they are not gaining anything from him, they won't be walking for him. So, 'happy walking'

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by eezeribe(m): 6:07am On Nov 12, 2016
Tinubu is a god, Bubu is an Artifact
Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by Nukualofa: 6:12am On Nov 12, 2016
Is this the meaning of sophistication undecided I'm disappointed with my yoruba people

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by teeboila(m): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2016
See the flat heads trooping to this thread like bees to comment wetin concern you with Tinubu and APC no be Biafra thread you suppose face.
Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by djlawex02(m): 6:38am On Nov 12, 2016
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2016
They termed some people wailers when we said they were sidelining Tinubu early into Bubu's government. Many zombies were coming up with stories like Tinubu doesn't like going to Aso rock, Tinubu is going to p8ck 10 ministers, Tinubu is..... bla bla bla

Now that the truth is out of the bag, can zombies see that wailers have more insight than their entire gang on NL?

Almost all the predictions wailers gave before the elections have come to pass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by Izonpikin: 7:43am On Nov 12, 2016
Hehehehe...fools...slaves... grin

Fight for true federalism instead and not for one big eyed man who don't give a shiiiiiit about you..

Nonsense march..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by dunkem21(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Axon:
They termed some people wailers when we said they were sidelining Tinubu early into Bubu's government. Many zombies were coming up with stories like Tinubu doesn't like going to Aso rock, Tinubu is going to p8ck 10 ministers, Tinubu is..... bla bla bla

Now that the truth is out of the bag, can zombies see that wailers have more insight than their entire gang on NL?

Almost all the predictions wailers gave before the elections have come to pass

I concur cheesy..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by Danzakidakura(m): 9:37am On Nov 12, 2016
one minutes silent for Afonjas, I remember one of my Yoruba friend told me that Igbo's are fools, that buhari will die and they will take over power again to better their region.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Loyalists Stage Solidarity Walk Saturday by KingNom(m): 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Greetings to You Dear Mr. President, our Political Office Holders and my Fellow Nigerians, I suggest we make the best use of this tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Nigeria was not as bad as this, we started becoming like this when we started *THINKING WRONGLY *
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
It will surely take us time and much sacrifice, but we will get there if we persist!
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!

(1) (Reply)

Judge Issued Warning To EFCC Not To Re-arrest Chief Fani-kayode. / Buhari Goes After Obasanjo, Atiku, Probes Halliburton - Breaking News / These Are Governor El Rufai Controversial Tweets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.