Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

12 Sure Ways Of Overcoming Break-up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Sure Ways Of Overcoming Break-up (379 Views)

7 Tips For Overcoming Shyness On World Introvert Day / Godswill Jackson Self Disciplines Class: 100% Steps Of Overcoming Sexual Mistake / 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Sure Ways Of Overcoming Break-up by Fmnoble(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2016
Take a ride with me as you and I explore the 12 sure-fire principles to getting over a break up. Given my personal experience, these principles have actually worked for me. And it has as well worked for many others. I vehemently, believe it is going to work for you only if you follow the sure-fire principles.

My dear, I do know you have all it takes to make wonderful things happen in your life, do not allow your current predicament break you down. So, my sisters and brothers get your chairs and glasses of water and let us ride on as we take these principles one after the other;

1. Make a decision to set yourself free from the thorough and excruciating pain your ex had inflicted on you. I know it is not going to be a easy and smooth ride for you, given the fact that he or she meant the whole world to you. But you can decide to set yourself free or decide to remain in perpetual bondage.

2. Dedicate your heart to God; you know the saying that God is the author and finisher of everything that he has created. So my dear, pour out your mind to him and dedicate your heart as well as his love never cease.

3. Delete all the messages, pictures, or any materials that stimulate the memory of your ex-otherwise his memory will always put you in depression.
4. Accept the reality that this is a trying time for you and also accept that you cannot change what has happened but you can only change how you respond to the situation.

5. Be the master of your own emotion; a great man measured by the number of cars or houses he has, but his greatness lies in his ability to control his anger. Anger is a letter short of danger. So, be careful.

6. Always nurse in your mind that things will not always be the same at all time. My dear, you have to empty your mind that the man or woman you used to love before is now like a a person you don't even know from Adam. Be oblivious of his or her existence if need be.

7. Act like you don't care at all; it is said that, if you want to be something you have to act like that particular thing, you have played boy Friday, you have put in your effort but to no avail, so why the worry? It high time you behaved like you never care.

To complete the story follow this link: http://sagevibe.com.ng/2016/10/12-sure-ways-of-overcoming-break-up/

Courtesy of; www.sagevibe.com.ng
Re: 12 Sure Ways Of Overcoming Break-up by ghettowriter(m): 9:14am On Oct 25, 2016
If it was meant to be, there won't be a break up in the first place. 'No need crying over spill milk', my logic for getting over break ups.
Re: 12 Sure Ways Of Overcoming Break-up by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
People should be meticulous about who the love. Don't love too soon. You might get hurt.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ambode Donates N5M To Widows Of Fallen Heroes. Photos / Recession: Desperate Woman Exchanges 4-year-old Son For A Bag Of Rice In Benue / Sleeping Around: Best Way To Meet New People And New Diseases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.