Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria (1179 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Is MMM Scam? It is obvious that many Nigerians are getting aware of this current Pyramid scheme trending in Nigeria called MMM Nigeria (http://www.) which promises 30% Return on Investment(ROI) after 30 days.

I call the business a Pyramid/Ponzi scheme, why call it a Pyramid/Ponzi Scheme ? First let’s examine what a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme is.
A Ponzi scheme (also a Ponzi game or a Ponzi) is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.
Initially the promoter will pay out high returns to attract more investors, and to lure current investors into putting in additional money. Other investors begin to participate, leading to a cascade effect. The “return” to the initial investors is paid out of the investments of new entrants, and not out of profits. Often the high returns encourage investors to leave their money in the scheme, with the result that the promoter does not have to pay out very much to investors; he simply has to send them statements showing how much they have earned. This maintains the deception that the scheme is an investment with high returns.

Unraveling of a Ponzi scheme

I know the Big Question is, Is MMM Scam?

When a Ponzi scheme is not stopped by the authorities, it sooner or later falls apart for one of the following reasons.
1. The promoter vanishes, taking all the remaining investment money.
2. Since the scheme requires a continual stream of investments to fund higher returns, once investment slows down, the scheme collapses as the promoter starts having problems paying the promised returns (the higher the returns, the greater the risk of the Ponzi scheme collapsing). Such liquidity crises often trigger panics, as more people start asking for their money, similar to a bank run.
3. External market forces, such as a sharp decline in the economy (for example, the Madoff investment scandal during the market downturn of 2008), cause many investors to withdraw part or all of their funds.
Why do I believe that MMM Nigeria is a pyramid/Ponzi scheme? Lets look at the following reasons.
1. The promise of a 30 % ROI is outrageous and not in terms with standard rates of investment (Example one makes a profit of 30,000 naira for every 100,000 naira invested in the system in 30 days , excluding additions that comes from referral, signing up and testimonial bonuses) No legal financial company can offer you that investment plan.

2. Such “Return on Investments” been paid to older clients are money received from new clients and the circle continues, the 30% is never made from company profits. That is why there is aggressive ad campaign from the company(MMM Nigeria) paying massive additional bonuses to recruiters that they call guiders to conduct seminars and deceive gullible Nigerians into joining the scheme to keep the system alive.
3. The CEO of the company(MMM Nigeria) Seigei Marvrodi is a convicted fraudster and had run similar fraud schemes in Russia where he defrauded investors over a hundred billion dollars (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMM_(Ponzi_Scheme_Company)

cheesy cheesy Hey, its Mr. TuCloz cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by scrupulousblog: 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Learn everything you need to know about a very simple and easy-to-do investment opportunity with video proofs that it is working and a step-by step tutorial on how to benefit form it. It is very real. I have been making money consistently with it for the last 8 months. I have made millions with it. I am doing this to give back to a community that has been of help to me. Take advantage of this opportunity now and do not let anyone deceive you. You can also make money with this system. You do not have to sign up people to make money. You will receive your profit guaranteed. Click on the link below to Learn More.
http://www.scrupulousblog.com/services/a-thriving-investment-opportunity-mmm/
Re: Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by Rachie83: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Enemy of progress MMM pays watsaap for more details 08057075864 if anyone is interested, I ve been earning money.So keep your advice.

1 Like

Re: Big Reasons Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria by guyXander(m): 3:16am On Oct 27, 2016
Simply stupid.
You mates are making cash you speaking big big grammar.
Who e EPP?
Check my signature for contact details.
I will work through how maximize your gain in above biz.
And also materials you can read to better understand
Whatsapp me

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Bitcoin Doubling Sites / Earn Cash Online With A Legit, Reliable And Paying Platform(registered With CAC) / My Friend Wants To Start A Hotel Business And Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.