Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,010 members, 7,849,074 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

Migrants: Calais ‘jungle’ Is Emptied Of Its Inhabitants - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Migrants: Calais ‘jungle’ Is Emptied Of Its Inhabitants (435 Views)

Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / Driver Of The Cold Truck That Killed 39 Migrants Has Been Charged With Murder / 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Migrants: Calais ‘jungle’ Is Emptied Of Its Inhabitants by Sipcyp(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2016
After the first day of the slum evacuation, 2,318 migrants have left the Calais camp. They were taken to reception and orientation centers. The decommissioning will continue all week.

From the first light of day, the sound of suitcases dragged along the ground echoes that of bus engines. In groups of five, ten, or thirty, the first candidates from braving the dark night and coax from the camp without looking back. These Sudanese, Eritreans, Ethiopians and Afghans do not spend one more night.

“I wait for the bus, that’s all I know” said Hussein wearing a black hat, and a scarf around his neck. The Sudanese did not sleep much. It got to the point of reception from 6 am to be sure to go in the first bus.
Read the full story here ==>> http://sipcypriannewsalive.com/calais-jungle-is-emptied-of-its-inhabitants-migrants/

(1) (Reply)

US President Taunt Donald Trump Ahead Of US Presidential Election / The Lessons I From Donald Trump's Victory / Thanksgiving: Why Does The United States Celebrate With A Turkey Dinner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.