Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) (28642 Views)

Emmanuel Adeniji: Nigerian Man Rapes 73-Year-Old Woman In Ireland / Christopher Ogah Rapes 2 Girls: Police Arrest Nasarawa APC Chairman / Afeez Ogunbowale Rapes 2 Muslim Virgins, LASU Students At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Johnny000: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
The Commissioner of Police in charge of the Abia State Police Command, Adeleye Oyebade, on Monday paraded a suspected rapist, identified as Emeka Asibiriobwu, who was accused of defiling a two-year-old girl kept under his care.

Oyebade said the suspect was arrested by the officers of the Abia State Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in Umuahia, the state capital.

He said the suspect, who was still being investigated by policemen attached to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, had raped the girl at Oriendu, a suburb of the state capital.

The police boss said, “The suspect was arrested when the mother of the victim raised the alarm on sighting her daughter crying, while blood and fluid were gushing out of her private parts.

“The victim was taken to a hospital where the rape case was established. The suspect has confessed to the crime and will be arraigned in court after the conclusion of police investigation.”

Speaking with PUNCH Metro, the suspect, who could not state his age, however, denied raping the victim.

He claimed that the mother of the victim did not keep her daughter under his care on the day the incident took place.

He said, “My neighbour just accused me of raping her daughter; but I didn’t do it. I have told everyone in our community that I have no hands in the ugly incident.”

http://punchng.com/police-parade-suspected-rapist-two-year-old/

2 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by okwyee(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mehn, cut his di'ck off and roast it.... angry
This is so wicked..
What a wicked world with some shameless people

5 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Young03(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
shame
NCAN
abort mission,
I repeat ,abort mission
obu onye nke anyi

33 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by olumaxi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Evri evil now happens in biafra...i guess the capital of biafra is gomohra.......smh,see im flatface and flat head

29 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Nightie(f): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
see his old disgusting face sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Pilate2016(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:
shame

NCAN

abort mission,

I repeat ,abort mission

obu onye nke anyi
Chai! I was highly traumatized. I thought it would be an AFONJA. Let me withdraw my missiles.

18 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Wasky101: 1:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
NCAN
Reporting from Lagos studio; Nigerians in general are not disappointed about the culprit however they are worried about the crime committed

24 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Bashirfuntua(m): 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
NCAN No need to check self cuz he comes from east. where crimes is permitted

24 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Rilwayne001: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
shocked

Genesis 6:6 The LORD REGRETTED that he had made human beings on the earth cry cry embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
I still don't know why some men ra.pe women despite the fact that Prostitutes have made life easy

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by phetto(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hmmmm very bad news
BTW
Reportin frm NCAN Kwara headquarters.
we r nt surprised @ all.
na dem dem

16 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Blendoscarz10(m): 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
olumaxi:
Evri evil now happens in biafra...i guess the capital of biafra is gomohra.......smh,see im flatface and flat head

your a bitch....bingo

4 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by laffwitmi: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Igbo and rape!!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by kayDooo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
I just came to check name n d city it happens

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Jediel1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Afonjas nd Ncan go dey enta dis post lyk

6 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by SAMBARRY: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Smh
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by sunnyside16(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
send him to the cleaners
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Yatyhe: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Is it
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by lordcabasa(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
U
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Princejboy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Holy shit shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by MENELIK1: 1:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jediel1:
Afonjas nd Ncan go dey enta dis post lyk
Just like Osus were doing yesterday

15 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by effogis: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is evil, let him be punished with the stipulation of the law for rape
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by lilmax(m): 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
I don't pity men like this when people go jungle justice on them, they don't deserve true justice
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Johnny000: 1:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by emynike2001(m): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
cone heads as usual....

3 Likes

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by OkoYibo: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
They are here on Nairaland insulting those who marry 18 year-olds brides while their fathers are in the village raping their next generation.

The cursed tribe of Israel.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by peace4marvic(f): 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
sign of end gym...oshi
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Halo, halo
Oga, it's me inspector Burabisko reporting from Bunu-Yadi. It's a wrong mission Sir, the Afonjas luckily escape dis one Sir.

Mission aborted Sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by peace4marvic(f): 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
sign of end tym
Re: Man Rapes 2-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia (Photo) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Only in the land of fallen sun.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Promises To Give Nigerians Security Jobs In UAE Bursted For Scamming The / How To Protect Your Bank Account From Thieves / Mechanic Inflicts Deep Cut On Apprentice’ Head For Not Concentrating ( PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.