Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

This Is The Real Video - Saddam's Hanging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Real Video - Saddam's Hanging (1846 Views)

Real Video Of Nigeria Military And Shiites Muslim Clash Before The Killing / Cletus Ibeto, The Man Who Spurned Saddam’s Money / The Real Video Of The So Called Bombardment Of Sambisa Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Real Video - Saddam's Hanging by kimba(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2007
This is the video - Saddam's Hanging,

whoever shot this vide did a good job.
http://webmerica.org/2006/12/30/video-of-saddams-hanging/
Re: This Is The Real Video - Saddam's Hanging by Jakumo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2007
That video should be set to a sweeping musical score. If it were up to me I would suggest one of Haruna Ishola's more introspective tracks, laced with deep Yoruba parables and an infectious syncopated beat, rising inexorably to a chorused crescendo as the trap door opens beneath Saddam's feet.
Re: This Is The Real Video - Saddam's Hanging by Ynot(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2007
I still maintained that Saddam is not dead. The video is crappy and went blank the moment he dropped. It amazes me how the media; CNN, FOX, etc, insist on viewers description advised about the hanging yet they are all glad to show tom cruse blow everyone to bits in his movies.
Re: This Is The Real Video - Saddam's Hanging by naijacutee(f): 5:55pm On Jan 01, 2007
Ynot, people like you amaze me.
Re: This Is The Real Video - Saddam's Hanging by Ynot(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2007
naijacutee:

Ynot, people like you amaze me.

Can please explain why/how.
Re: This Is The Real Video - Saddam's Hanging by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2007
Saddam is dead, the world's problems still remain. Please, there are more important issues than Saddam, thousands die everyday from hunger and Saddam isn't anymore important.
Re: This Is The Real Video - Saddam's Hanging by naijacutee(f): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2007
Ynot:

Can please explain why/how.
It's true that we cannot always live by sight but Ynot, it is as plain as the nose on your face that Saddam is dead. Why don't you believe that he is? Is Saddam immortal?

If you were watching tv with your wife and 6 year-old son one evening after supper, which would you rather watch till the end - the graphic step-by-step video of Saddam's hanging, up till the point where his life is snuffed out of him and his tongue hangs out of his cheek, or one of Tom Cruise blowing everyone to bits?  

(1) (Reply)

Wilbros: Efcc Set To Prosecute Indicted Nigerians / Obasanjo Says He Pity Nigeria. / Nemesis - Association For Better Nigeria, Abn (version II) - LOLZ!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.