Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Is Man-know-man An Evil Act In The Society? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Man-know-man An Evil Act In The Society? (611 Views)

Buhari Uses "Man-know-man" To Collect Bank Loan To Buy Nomination Form / Seun Kuti Calls Buhari An Evil Man!!! / Rochas Okorocha A Man With An Evil Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Man-know-man An Evil Act In The Society? by wariowei(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
[size=8pt]Hi All,

I was one of the many who hated this 'evil' called man-know-man in Nigeria. Especially, as I have tried in several ways to get want I want, even when I'm qualified, and no one is even noticing my presence. As a result, I get offended when I see people that are are less qualified get it.

Come to think of it, what if I'm the one that gets it at the end of the day, when people that are more qualified hadn't? What will I call it? Miracle? Now, this whole thing changed my orientation but I still don't know where to draw the line. So, I've brought it for us to examine.

Pls make your view clear!

Thank you!
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

3 Corps Members Crushed / How To Be Popular By Adokiye Amiesimaka / Arrest Ribadu Wherever He Is Sight - Code Of Conduct Tells Security Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.