Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigeria Police Website Has Problem and nEED to be fix as soon as possible !!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Website Has Problem and nEED to be fix as soon as possible !!!!!! (395 Views)

Visit Police Website "Www.pocacov.com To Report Cultists And Their Activities / Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor / Stealing Of Panties: Nigeria Police Reacts To Rampant Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Website Has Problem and nEED to be fix as soon as possible !!!!!! by CaptainBomb(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Few days i scanned the Nigeria Police Website on a Program called Acunetix - Its is a web Vulnerability Scanner which cost $10,000. I scanned the website for free and i find alot of vulnerability on the website which can make it easy for attacker to deface it and some administrative information was also on display on the scan result.. it has at least 7 SQLI error on it.. I called the CP of Lagos State to inform him about this threat.. He picked the call and he has he will get back to me as soon as possible. But the way i find this security threat it may lead to a severe problem.. If anyone know any admintrative officer who can patch or work on this vulnerability, they should work on it.. i have prove but i dont want to post it in this public forum.. I aslo scanned Nairaland.. Nairaland is 95% secure and it doesnt have any SQLI Error on it or any knowledge base leak.. Like Nigeria Police Website.. If Nothing is Done within Few days.. I will Post the Scan Result picture Here so that the world would see .. A whole Nigeria Poice Website.
Re: Nigeria Police Website Has Problem and nEED to be fix as soon as possible !!!!!! by skyhighweb(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
lol u funny oh, Nigeria police never solve there problem towards people na towards computer them go come solve dey wait he will get back to u

(1) (Reply)

Man In Court For Allegedly Raping His Friend’s 10-year-old Daughter / Photos: EFCC Arraign Three Over N6 Million Fraud / Police Raids Ihengwu Village Oko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.