Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,063 members, 7,828,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out (36178 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by mgumm: 1:59am On Oct 26, 2016
L.G.A: Rimi local govt, L.G.A: Rimi local govt, L.G.A: Rimi local govt, while buhari is f daura
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by fourthworld: 3:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Largas:
Is IPOB acting a play to boost their name internationally and attract foreign sympathy ?

Because I don't understand how a man who pleads for arms for war engagements would courageously step into the same country he is dragging to war, without protecting himself. If he carelessly did this then he was stupider than I had thought. Unless like I said, it is a script.
Time will tell...

And I don't understand how someone that committed treason by overthrowing a civilian government of Shehu Shagari is now the president of Nigeria. Truth is bitter, Nigeria will ever remain cursed till people stop being biased with truth

2 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by fourthworld: 3:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Indiaindia:

IF THAT UR ARROGANT KANU OF A BOY WAS INNOCENT, WHAT IS DOING IN THE PRISON?

He's in the prison the same way your Kakanfor Abiola was unjustly thrown into the prison for fighting to reclaim his stolen mandate, hope I've put some sense into your decaying skull

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by fourthworld: 3:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Biafra is dead and please if you want your Biafra don't drag we south south we don't want you to chop our oil with us. Go to your erosion floded area.

This tactics is outdated brother, try to upgrade. Divide and rule doesn't work anymore

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by mamatino99: 4:00am On Oct 26, 2016
you people should know that mysterious things are going through the system everywhere but the almighty and able God has his ways of uplifting his people.even the clear clean case are twisted in nigeria talk-less of this Kanu own case. Nigerian government that have no human rights or feelings, even human life is miningles in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by fourthworld: 4:12am On Oct 26, 2016
Greenbullet:
IPOB,IS A DESOLUTE ENDAVOUR OF THE CONFUSED EAST,THE CRY OF STUPID AND UNTHINKING BABOONS, WHO REFUSE TO IDENTIFY THEIR PROBLEM AS THEIRSELF,YOU CANNOT LEAVE NEXT DOOR TO A THEIF AND COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR MISSING GOAT,THE AVERAGE EASTERNER IS CORRUPT!!!!!
#D REAL AFONJA,#SMART PEOPLE.

You are truly descendants of Lucifer, your envy and betrayal can never be measured

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by fourthworld: 4:20am On Oct 26, 2016
klax:

Bro pls biko park one side with your posterity biko. All I care about is Kanu was misguided, untrained, priority missed road a guy and must suffer for his action nothing more. You dont insinuate war when you lack the merit to do so and by the may I ask who a hell is Kanu to think he is the one to lead igbo and challenge the fed govt Kanu ibu onye Pls nothing like posterity here next time he would learn how to do good ground work and better communication with those that matterstar before he misjumped.

But the person that threatened to soak the blood of monkeys and baboons is now the president. Why didn't you put him in prison for making such utterances? I've not seen hypocrites like you people before, that's why unqualified people keep ruling this Country. Biafra will surely come ok, you and your entire animals in the zoo cannot stop it. It's already unfoldimg gradually and will soon manifest. If a white American were told that a black would ever be President of America in 1970s, he would say it's impossible but what happened? Obama a black with even African ancestry became president. How about GEJ from the minority? Oh boy you can't stop what God has ordained. Keep dreaming while Biafra emergence will soon take you by surprise

3 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by fourthworld: 4:30am On Oct 26, 2016
nyabinghi:
igbo and mouth making, enugu and owerri will be in ruins like 1967. Ojukwu escaped dressed like an olosho,hope u were told.

But it's pathetic and one of the wonders of the 21st century that Enugu and Owerri that were in ruins are better than the whole SW cities in terms of development. Chai you people are cursed, what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Vaxt(m): 5:05am On Oct 26, 2016
every living tin get phone de comment, democracy(demonstration of craze)
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by philantoxx(m): 6:03am On Oct 26, 2016
gwales:
Illiterates ipod, justice binta was from adamawa and married to former adamawa governor admiral murtala nyako
Bros I was equally shocked ooo.she is a nice woman coz I did my court attachment with her.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Ugogenius(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2016
Wasting time pursuing shadow. Useless mentality!
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by walosky(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Biafra is dead and please if you want your Biafra don't drag we south south we don't want you to chop our oil with us. Go to your erosion floded area.
Look at this inglorious Militant with 2 mb brain capacity! Others are there fighting for a course and you're here displaying ur imbecility...Anu mpama!

2 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by walosky(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2016
philantoxx:

Bros I was equally shocked ooo.she is a nice woman coz I did my court attachment with her.
Kedu kwanu ebe Ewu nke a sikwa?

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Abbey2sam(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2016
gwales:
Illiterates ipod, justice binta was from adamawa and married to former adamawa governor admiral murtala nyako

I was beginning to wonder if its the same justice Nyako that I know from Adamawa state

she's not in anyway related to the president
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by famzynet: 6:54am On Oct 26, 2016
Buhàri ,playing with judges as puppets since AD. Why appoint a judge from the president state? This country is just as illitereate as its president.

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by shiimah: 7:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Indiaindia:

IF THAT UR ARROGANT KANU OF A BOY WAS INNOCENT, WHAT IS DOING IN THE PRISON?
I wont answer you this question until you tell me why the Celebrated Great Nelson Mandela was locked up in the prison for 27 years.
Sometimes, its better to think before talking and not talking before thinking.

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by billyG(m): 7:14am On Oct 26, 2016
i know IPOB plan they want corrupt justice inyang okoro or justice Ajumogobia or Abang.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by emmasege: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2016
gwales:
See illiterate calling someone illiterate. You don't use 'was' for someone who still lives.

Hellloooo, I'm not IPOB before you start calling me one.

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2016
smiley no matter the fight, quarrel and all that between us the Igbos and Coneheads, we just can't do without each other. We are inseparable. Let it not amaze u I said that. We will come to understand this someday.
I love us!
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 26, 2016
Guys I just noticed u can't type some words here like for example.... The opposite of conehead is flat...
If I type the "flat" complete, it will print as igbos. Just check by typing the F Heads
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Chigold101(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2016
gwales:
your illiteracy has no part two. You are not even ashame of manifesting it in public fora like this.
Shame on just visit federal high court website and see the level of your illiteracy.
www.fhc-ng.com/nyako

Iti mpataka

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Chigold101(m): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2016
dionma:
Nyako was appointed to KANU case after he accuse Tsoho of bias. Tsoho was the second judge handling KANU case after he accuse the first judge of bias. He has now accused Nyako of bias even before the judge starts to preside over the case. KANU and his legal ten are just confused.
lolzzz
Put urself in the IPOB shoes. Thats how to measure justice. Soul searching.
Buhari government and this woman are not intelligent at all.
Fixing the case same day ECOWAS court fixed for the hearing of Nnamdi‘s case against the state of Nigeria would mean BIAS to any right thinking human being no matter on which side of the divide he stands.

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by winj3: 8:35am On Oct 26, 2016
send this ibo man to Indonesia, Nigeria is wasting money on feeding and trial of this vermin
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Greenbullet(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2016
fourthworld:

You are truly descendants of Lucifer, your envy and betrayal can never be measured
DESCENDANTS OF ODUDUWA YOU MEAN. WE ENVY NOT THIEVES AND LOW LIFES.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by xolomonstrides(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2016
fourthworld:

He's in the prison the same way your Kakanfor Abiola was unjustly thrown into the prison for fighting to reclaim his stolen mandate, hope I've put some sense into your decaying skull

It is not the same at all. I watched a video on you tube where NNAMDI KANU was requesting for funds to purchase tanks, guns and missiles. That is enough to warrant the arrest of anyone... I think it was not a wise thing to commit a "treasonable act" like that and still walk into the country with a person like buhari in power thinking the government will welcome you with sweet and biscuits. However if the legal team are not satisfied with the judge they have the right to protest. In doing this they should consider the fact that the accused is still in jail. They should seat and agree on a new judge. Let the case be over cos it's taking too long.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by AAinEqGuinea: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Sending Kanu, the last of a dying breed, energy from overseas.

xolomonstrides:

It is not the same at all. I watched a video on you tube where NNAMDI KANU was requesting for funds to purchase tanks, guns and missiles. That is enough to warrant the arrest of anyone... I think it was not a wise thing to commit a "treasonable act" like that and still walk into the country with a person like buhari in power thinking the government will welcome you with sweet and biscuits. However if the legal team are not satisfied with the judge they have the right to protest. In doing this they should consider the fact that the accused is still in jail. They should seat and agree on a new judge. Let the case be over cos it's taking too long.

A warrant for arrest should be enforced during the motions of someone procuring weapons. Merely talking about it shouldnt be enough, then again, this is Buhari's administration.

You can buy or check out books from a public library on How to Build an Atomic Bomb in America. Surprisingly, loaning or buying this book isnt a warrant for arrest, but we'd all imagine that it would be (one would certainly trigger many law enforcement alarms). Buhari has to learn how to keep up with the world and get out of his broken feelings which Nnamdi obliterated. People like Nnamdi will exist in a so-called democracy under Buhari's Nigeria.

jbcul4ril:
When Kanu realized he is at our mercy angry sad angry

funny pic grin I love it.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by CHIJIOKE1314: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2016
[s]
dacovajnr:
But you're still writing Jagons after you accused another of writing Jagons? grin grin
[/s]

If I slap you ehh..

Is that how 'Jargon' is spelt? or you're more interested in the anticipatory likes, that you could just loose your head..

Wakeup and smell the coffee, my friend!
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Daddykuyt(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2016
If they jail Nnamdi kanu bcuz he said the truth. They can't jail Biafran.. If they like, let them bring 100 judges. At last he will WIN and Biafra will come. #FREE NNAMDI KANU, #FREE BIAFRANS.

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Ofemmanu1: 10:19am On Oct 26, 2016
prince985:
God is on our side..so not even opposition from 180million baboons and monkeys can stop biafra..
If i were a dog and you were a flower, i'd lift up my leg and give you a shower.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by gidgiddy: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2016
A Biafran is a West African who wants to define his own country, a Nigerian is a West African who is waiting for Lord Lugard to come and define his Country for him

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Raymondreigns(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2016
petomas:
Adah, iche ke'be?
Wat lingua is dat? Mine is Urhobo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Thugs Beat Seidu Oshiomhole, Edo Lawmakers-Elect / South South Governors Throw Surprise Birthday Party For Gambari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.