Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out (36179 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's File Missing At Appeal Court In Abuja - IPOB Cries Out / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case / Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Noted.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by ayindejimmy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

If that your arrogant teacher intelligent, why are you writing jargon?
This is a typical case of pot calling kettle black

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by dacovajnr: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

If that your arrogant teacher intelligent, why are you writing jargon?
But you're still writing Jagons after you accused another of writing Jagons? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Fabulosdave01: 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Biafra is dead and please if you want your Biafra don't drag we south south we don't want you to chop our oil with us. Go to your erosion floded area.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by SegunAdewole: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Indiaindia:

IF THAT UR ARROGANT KANU OF A BOY WAS INNOCENT, WHAT IS DOING IN THE PRISON?

In a zoo, it is a crime to be sane and sane people are put in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by mrvitalis(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
SegunAdewole:
I pity the lineage of the unfortunate judge that will jail this innocent intelligent young man. A billion Buharis won't guaranter their safety from karma and posterity in this media age. Tsoho and others know why they ran.

On a second thought, I think they should pass the case to one of the Megazombies resident here on NL so we can know their real names as they destroy themselves trying to jail kanu. grin
Innocent u say?? He committed treason. . I have a video were he was asking for money to buy arms to fight Nigeria... Thats treason and the punishment is death
But let the jidges decide

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Ahmadgani(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe."

Frederick Douglass

" True freedom requires the rule of law and justice, and a judicial system in which the rights of some are not secured by the denial of rights to others."

Jonathan Sacks

2 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by timeman: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kanu could die in prison all we care, heaven will not fall. the sun Igbos are looking for is already shinning in the SW.
Kiss the truth!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Neoguru3:
This Emma Powerful claiming to be IPOB's spokesperson has been warned severally by the Directorate of State to desist from posing as such.

The Only spokespersons are Deputy Director, Sir. Uche A Mefor, Dr. Clifford Iroanya C., and Barr. Emma Mmezu.

Any other person is not speaking for IPOB.
Leadership crisis already in IPOB?

Can Igbos ever be united? Leadership crisis in Ohaneze, APGA, IPOB, MASSOB.

*Spits.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by engrlarex(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
why dey are always calling on the international community still baffles me....my yeastern brethren fighting for Beerfraud are day dreaming.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Neoguru3: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clinton9000:

The issue has been resolved...he is now the spokesperson in Nigeria for media.
First nobody is a spokesperson for IPOB in the zoo. If this guy is a spokesperson, why is his statements not in radiobiafra.co thebiafraherald.co or times. He might be IPOB but not spokesperson

3 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by checkout50: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Don't panic kanu, the president can't compel nyako to do what he wants,she is God's gift to mankind.she will follow the dictates of the law because she stands for the truth always.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by petomas(m): 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Raymondreigns:
Oyine!!!!!!
D guy die well
Adah, iche ke'be?
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Some people definitely will not see any injustice against this innocent man... Very soon, you will be on your knees begging for alliance to help you escape slavery

3 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Greenbullet(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
IPOB,IS A DESOLUTE ENDAVOUR OF THE CONFUSED EAST,THE CRY OF STUPID AND UNTHINKING BABOONS, WHO REFUSE TO IDENTIFY THEIR PROBLEM AS THEIRSELF,YOU CANNOT LEAVE NEXT DOOR TO A THEIF AND COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR MISSING GOAT,THE AVERAGE EASTERNER IS CORRUPT!!!!!
#D REAL AFONJA,#SMART PEOPLE.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by chudyboy05(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
[/s]IF THAT UR ARROGANT KANU OF A BOY WAS INNOCENT, WHAT IS DOING IN THE PRISON?quote author=Indiaindia post=50507007]
literate indeed. Afonjas sighted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by obaival(m): 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
EazyMoh:
Lol! The best treatment for Kanu is to be kept awaiting trial in prison till the rest of his life.
EZI
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thank u good lord the bonobono albino monkey will finally be jailed for life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by klax(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
SegunAdewole:
I pity the lineage of the unfortunate judge that will jail this innocent intelligent young man. A billion Buharis won't guarantee their safety from karma and posterity in this media age. Tsoho and others know why they ran.

On a second thought, I think they should pass the case to one of the Megazombies resident here on NL so we can know their real names as they destroy themselves trying to jail kanu. grin

Bro pls biko park one side with your posterity biko. All I care about is Kanu was misguided, untrained, priority missed road a guy and must suffer for his action nothing more. You dont insinuate war when you lack the merit to do so and by the may I ask who a hell is Kanu to think he is the one to lead igbo and challenge the fed govt Kanu ibu onye Pls nothing like posterity here next time he would learn how to do good ground work and better communication with those that matterstar before he misjumped.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Verami(f): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please Mr. President leave Kalu and face our pressing issues in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by Greenbullet(m): 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Thank u good lord Kanu will finally be jailed for life.
you better go and die with him.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by yinkslinks(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
woooow she got biig sweet boooobs kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by osusuallstars: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
What buhari is about to start will engulf the entire zoo. Nnamdi kanu must be freed or else Syria will be better than Lagos and Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by tiswell(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Justice Binta Nyako is from Enugwu Ukwu (nkenke family) married to murtala nyako when he was Nigeria's Naval chief during IBB's era.She is by virtue of her marriage,now a full blown muslim.

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by NobleRomm(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
EazyMoh:
Lol! The best treatment for Kanu is to be kept awaiting trial in prison till the rest of his life.

WATCH YOUR MOUTH...what is your problem, .....

no let me vex for you

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by tiswell(m): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Justice Binta Nyako is from Enugwu Ukwu (nkenke family) in Anambra state,married to murtala nyako when he was Nigeria's Naval chief during IBB's era.She is by virtue of her marriage,now a full blown muslim.

3 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by falxx: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Largas:
Is IPOB acting a play to boost their name internationally and attract foreign sympathy ?

Because I don't understand how a man who pleads for arms for war engagements would courageously step into the same country he is dragging to war, without protecting himself. If he carelessly did this then he was stupider than I had thought. Unless like I said, it is a script.
Time will tell...
We will shout to the highest heavens. This is what Buhari wants to do the two supreme court Justices. He will stlylistly appoint his Okon Abang after asking them to step aside or another tribal, Muslem or even a cousin as the new ones to favour him. We will not agree.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by akilo1: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
who is kanu?I am from south East but I refuse to be call a biafra,kand must be jail for life

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out by SegunAdewole: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
klax:

Bro pls biko park one side with your posterity biko. All I care about is Kanu was misguided, untrained, priority missed road a guy and must suffer for his action nothing more. You dont insinuate war when you lack the merit to do so and by the may I ask who a hell is Kanu to think he is the one to lead igbo and challenge the fed govt Kanu ibu onye Pls nothing like posterity here next time he would learn how to do good ground work and better communication with those that matterstar before he misjumped.

All this spit wey dey pour no pass any message. Anybody for your lineage fit spark protest for ordinary togo? talkless of 88 countries? Ask yourself this important quenshion wey I knack you so.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Snatches Ballot Papers In Nasarawa, Arrested By Soldiers / Cubana Chief Priest Poses With His Appointment Letter As Special Adviser / Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.