Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678455 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abdulyabo01: 1:18am On Jul 14, 2017
TJ0987:
Please guys, I have never done a dragnet exam before... Would you term it difficult or tricky? Can you walk me through the format of dragnet exams generally? I mean, if they have quantitative and verbal or what have you... I would appreciate all contributions!
Please I would also appreciate past dragnet questions for those who have it... Thanks (oadeniji1@gmail.com)
Please forward the past questions to My mail as you receive em abdul.yabo2013@gmail.com thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 1:18am On Jul 14, 2017
Anyone residing in owerri?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 14, 2017
GMB4REAL:

Gud Morning my brother. I actually like your courage.

I believe u must hav seen my post yesterday when i said i called a guy (DPR staff) whom i meet monthly during NSE branch meetings. I hav disclosed what transpired between us but i deliberately avoided to disclose 1 other thing which is "that he is advising me to disregard the portal thing because they were even told at 1 of their meetings (Union & Mgt) that about 90,000 shortlisted candidates will be contacted via SMS & not the portal"
I deliberately decided not to disclose it here as i dont want to cause confusion but as i said that was what he told me & he even went ahead & said the reason is that the portal thing has technical issue right from the beginning.

I hav a colleague here in my place of work who also has a friend working in the head office but currently out of office but will resume today. His own is showing pending & the friend told him that he will find out everything & feed him back. So as soon as i hav an update, i will get in touch with u.

Meanwhile like i said there are som info u cant discuss here because of their sensitive nature & therefore i suggest we chat in private. I have PM u. Send me ur no. so i can contact u later. I'm a bit busy now. Thanks one again.
u sabi lie
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jozzee1(m): 1:21am On Jul 14, 2017
Please help your brother with past questions. Thanks, God bless.
Missyangela3@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 1:25am On Jul 14, 2017
Please pals, some body should help forward sample format dpr test to me via madri4u@yahoo.com Welcom to dpr pals, by God's grace favour will follow us. one luv.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Temmiethorpeh(f): 1:27am On Jul 14, 2017
Sunymoore:

Please, send the past question to
Sulesanusi15@gmail.com and Add me to the group 08136442226
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Temmiethorpeh(f): 1:31am On Jul 14, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:39am On Jul 14, 2017
Guys, I just realised something . for those that were rejected, did you apply for more than one opportunity? or for the experience higher, is your experience within the oil and gas field? go back and read the DPR recruitment advert before we make scathing remarks about DPR. thanks

also, guys, do you think its GMAT or SQl format?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adefioyests: 1:43am On Jul 14, 2017
skillaci:
bro could you please send same to me

earlhenry_1@yahoo.com

much appreciated

Pls, help me wit d past questions my email is adefioyeayodeji@yahoo.com...
God bless nd tanx in anticipation
Also, add me to d group :07031095287
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aydgr8(m): 1:45am On Jul 14, 2017
Please, kindly send d past qxtns to this email:
ayorinde4real1@yahoo.com
Thanks & best wishes!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pathardy(m): 1:45am On Jul 14, 2017
cephsaidu:
Batch C, 29th, Chamcity/Sascon, Maitama, Abuja. Who is with me?

Godstrength1@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pathardy(m): 1:46am On Jul 14, 2017
cephsaidu:
Batch C, 29th, Chamcity/Sascon, Maitama, Abuja. Who is with me?

Me

Godstrength1@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Aydgr8(m): 1:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Temmiethorpeh:

please send to my email.
temitopemariam.ms@gmail.com

Pls, kindly send to my email :
ayorinde4real1@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pathardy(m): 1:55am On Jul 14, 2017
Namijee:

Thank You so Much,I have just received it. Am very grateful, God Bless You and Have a Successful Test, Recruitment and Career in the Oil and Gas Industry.

Pls forward to me at

Godstrength1@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Oracle838: 2:00am On Jul 14, 2017
pathardy:

Pls forward to me at

Godstrength1@gmail.com

Hi. Could you please forward the past questions to talk2sep@yahoo.com?

Thank you very much
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sunny6080: 2:00am On Jul 14, 2017
Henrolla:

Please forward the past quetion to me.
Henroma4real@gmail.com

Please forward past question to me sundayokumbor@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sunny6080: 2:01am On Jul 14, 2017
Oracle838:

Hi. Could you please forward the past questions to talk2sep@yahoo.com?

Thank you very much

Please forward past question to me thank you! sundayokumbor@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Oracle838: 2:04am On Jul 14, 2017
josielewa:
i went there last week and i was told same....but i had lower credit and i knowingly applied....God can help...they said the list is available and will be posted soon....if am shortlisted,then i know i will scale through....got some past question of last two examsdone....i can send it to ur email guys for free...

Hey! Please kindly mail the past questions to me

talk2sep@gmail.com

Thank you very much.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adefioyests: 2:14am On Jul 14, 2017
josielewa:

Pls help me with dat past questions , my email is adefioyeayodeji@yahoo.com
God bless nd tanx in anticipation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adefioyests: 2:16am On Jul 14, 2017
Asapcy:
drop contact for whatsapp group

Haryor-07031095287
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by samik900(m): 2:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Help send DPR past pls. Samike901@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Impactever(m): 2:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Pls does anyone here knows how to decrypt an encrypted dotted password .....
.i mean how to change dotted passwords ********* to texts .....
i will pay pls �.. ..any IT guru in the house ..?

I can't login to check my application status cos i lost my password
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Kindly send the past question to akuralv@gmail.com
Thank you so much
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Oracle838: 2:38am On Jul 14, 2017
Impactever:
Pls does anyone here knows how to decrypt an encrypted dotted password .....

.i mean how to change dotted passwords ********* to texts .....

i will pay pls �..
..any IT guru in the house ..?

I can't login to check my application status cos i lost my password

Hi. You don't need an IT guru or pay anyone. Simply go to the log in page and click forgot password. Type in your email and they'll send you a link so you can reset the password. Cheers mate

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by samuel466: 2:41am On Jul 14, 2017
Please help send the past questions to samueladekunle@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jorion(m): 2:43am On Jul 14, 2017
add this number to the whatsapp group please 08021056570
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jorion(m): 2:47am On Jul 14, 2017
hayotundeh:

Check ur inbox..

please, can u forward the past questions to me akunajoshua@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dheelite: 2:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Crystalng:

Sent
Kindly send the past questions to my mail damilola.onifade4@gmail.com.

thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dheelite: 3:00am On Jul 14, 2017
hayotundeh:

Check ur inbox..

thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dheelite: 3:01am On Jul 14, 2017
josielewa:

thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dheelite: 3:04am On Jul 14, 2017
Batch A 8.00am..JKK Lagos 26/07/2017..who is in my category.
You can also check this link for past questions http://www.webdatatutors.com/dpr-firs-past-questions/
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tobby04: 3:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Please I need the past questions
My email is alabigodwin42@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.