Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,624 members, 7,770,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (5545 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / Department Of Petroleum Resources Salary Scale / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by assume3(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2018
I think the break is over, let's continue with what we have started for the last two years.
Indeed at the end of each tunnel there shall be light No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you'll find the positive side of things.
Let come together and enlighten our self toward this very end of this crucial movement.
cc:
Hammer
Realone2012
Neverdown999
Dprpikin
Captain777
itzdanremi
Ghostofspata
Alzubair

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by dprpikin: 2:30pm On May 31, 2018
Thanks for creating an alternative thread.

But to be frank, I am less than impressed by this latest development. For someone like me who joined this blog because of the recruitment, it feels like a slap on the face that adults will be discussing, out of the blues someone shuts them up.

I know my existence in this platform, when considered exclusively, may not add much to it. But it takes an addition of 1 to an existing 1 to get 2, and another addition of 1 to get three, and so it goes.

The Admin in charge should be more advised, next time.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by DouglasHoc(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2018
Thanks for creating a new thread. We need to agree on the thread use. Hammer created another thread with this https://www.nairaland.com/4534941/department-petroleum-resources-alternative-thread
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 31, 2018
Great!

This one was apparently created earlier before mine. So I'd sugest we gather here instead

I know some of us would be applauding the mod's decision to close down the thread. But when you realize that I would have missed my interview, were it not for the belated text from DPR ( I unfollowed the thread immediately after the CBT), you'd understand how vital keeping this thread alive could be for all.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 31, 2018
Bless up bro.. apparently the mod does not understand the importance of that thread. Closing the thread because a few people were misbehaving and not punishing them instead. Does he even know that the thread has been viewed almost 2million times? Does he know what revenue that gives nairaland? I got my interview invite on the very day of the interview. thankfully i got earlier info from the thread and checked my portal where I saw the update.. i hope we can get those with useful update in here.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 31, 2018
Sorry please am confused.. who actually locked the thread.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 31, 2018
Skyview0112:
Sorry please am confused.. who actually locked the thread.

The mod with the moniker that last commented on the thread

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by iman62588: 3:28pm On May 31, 2018
hammer2010:
Great!

This one was apparently created earlier before mine. So I'd sugest we gather here instead

I know some of us would be applauding the mod's decision to close down the thread. But when you realize that I would have missed my interview, were it not for the belated text from DPR ( I unfollowed the thread immediately after the CBT), you'd understand how vital keeping this thread alive could be for all.
the monika futuristic was just hell from the pit.....this thread was in peace

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 31, 2018
iman62588:
the monika futuristic was just hell from the pit.....this thread was in peace

Bro please, as angry as you may be with him, try and keep your emotions in check

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by iman62588: 3:45pm On May 31, 2018
hammer2010:

Bro please, as angry as you may be with him, try and keep your emotions in check
thanks bro....u must b a good leader

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by futureenergy: 3:47pm On May 31, 2018
Can some mod pls close this thread?

What is the essence of Part 2? Just to continue typing and increasing pages where there's no new development.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by pedroito: 3:53pm On May 31, 2018
Wow!!! We are here again.... It just shows that the end is here

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 31, 2018
Back to DPR.. pls any school of thought other than the 'before June 10' school of thought for distribution of APLs?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by Slimszy: 4:08pm On May 31, 2018
Let's go
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by Captain777(m): 4:14pm On May 31, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen.
Welcome yet to a brand new thread. I pray that we get our appointment letters before this thread reaches page 10. Amen.

Where are our generals?
Neverdown999
Greatsabari
Ferguson0709
Legend90
Mokonko
Hrtechnique
xxkape
Etc etc..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by benebaby77: 4:19pm On May 31, 2018
I think David470 was very right to have locked the thread and let the hopefuls take a break for at least one week and find something doing - that will bring sanity to the thread....

If I were Oga David470, I will still lock this thread or delete it. .

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 31, 2018
Guys, always remember to TOTALLY IGNORE some comments cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by Abbasufi: 5:13pm On May 31, 2018
My People sometimes is better to just avoid any quarrel, what i really want to say is in this quote;
"Never argue with stupid people they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" -Mark Twain

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by dprpikin: 5:42pm On May 31, 2018
Cellin
Csimms7
Jidex4life

I saw u guys viewing the old thread. You can come over here if you wish.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by FlyboyZee: 5:48pm On May 31, 2018
hammer2010:

The mod with the moniker that last commented on the thread
What was his/her problem?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by cellin: 6:01pm On May 31, 2018
dprpikin:
Cellin
Csimms7
Jidex4life

I saw u guys viewing the old thread. You can come over here if you wish.
thanks bro. I'm here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by dprpikin: 6:10pm On May 31, 2018
cellin:

thanks bro. I'm here

Welcome, bro. Nothing can stop us, and we will stop at nothing to achieve our goal.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by assume3(m): 6:13pm On May 31, 2018
For me actually this platform is everything I have concerning this recruitment process. I guess without Nairaland Forum I might miss everything from aptitude test to interview.
Behold! we have grate people that use to give us some vital update concerning this recruitment and am grateful for that.
My fellow hopefuls let stay together to the very last end and may the Almighty help us be among the successful ones.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by HRtechnique: 6:14pm On May 31, 2018
Captain777:
Ladies and gentlemen.
Welcome yet to a brand new thread. I pray that we get our appointment letters before this thread reaches page 10. Amen.

Where are our generals?
Neverdown999
Greatsabari
Ferguson0709
Legend90
Mokonko
Hrtechnique
xxkape
Etc etc..

General ke??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by tempest01(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2018
benebaby77:
I think David470 was very right to have locked the thread and let the hopefuls take a break for at least one week and find something doing - that will bring sanity to the thread....

If I were Oga Davide470, I will still lock this thread or delete it. .

Did everyone on the thread flout the rules of NL? Why lock a thread that is of benefit to many just because you have the power to?

well...its none of my business how Seun tells his Mods to run the forum.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by michaelismenten: 6:38pm On May 31, 2018
benebaby77:

If I were Oga David470, I will still lock this thread or delete it. .

Oga no body is holding you from taking one week break. Allow us to continue

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) by davide470(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2018

(1)

Pivot Engineering Company Limited / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) / Ibadan Recruiting Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.