Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3688705 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
BOJO123:
Here is the link for GMAT
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9aR1wksdMg3bGhOMndHajMwNzg/view?usp=drivesdk

See GMAT. I downloaded it in less than 60secs. No need flooding this this thread with emails and requests for questions plsssssssss . haba graduates. Let's rub minds as the day approaches

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JMystique(m): 4:26pm On Jul 16, 2017
How long is the journey from lag to abj and how much? Also a friend of mine put 2.1 in his application when he graduated with 2.2, i'm trying to tell him not to bother going but he still wants to go
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
bamidek:

PLease can i have a copy too pls
Bamidek@gmail.com
pls send me a copy too isah20064u@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Damilolayo: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
pls apart from GMAT, pls does anyone have DPR past questions? Pls if anyone has pls send to my e-mail address, estherakande@yahoo.co.uk , thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hamdy6: 4:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
BOJO123:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9aR1wksdMg3bGhOMndHajMwNzg/view?usp=drivesdk
I actually downloaded it,trying to open it ,& it said corrupted or damaged
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hamdy6: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

See GMAT. I downloaded it in less than 60secs. No need flooding this this thread with emails and requests for questions plsssssssss . haba graduates. Let's rub minds as the day approaches
but did u try opening it?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by vivlyviv: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
cedric24:
I received the following email from DPR:

Dear xxxx ,
As a result of your application for the position of Elect/Elect Engineer-Experience Hire, We would like to invite you for an Apptitude Test on Thu 1st Jan, 1970, at 9:30am at .

Please Login to your account here for further instructions

Best Regards,
Department of Petroleum Resource

The date is strange and there's no venue. Help please!
I got the same message, have you been able to sort it?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shegzeal: 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2017
RoxyN:
Pls anyone who has materials should help send to aishbakar@yahoo.com. Thank you.

pls. help a brother with the GMAT

.thnks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Laolballs: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2017
vivlyviv:

It is an errornous message, did you have a reference number?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by flowwolf09: 5:21pm On Jul 16, 2017
vivlyviv:

I guess those with the error on their invite did not submit their applications. They stopped at stage 2. The final stage is 3. That is why it is showing application portal closed. I suggest sending a mail to recruitment@DPR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Laolballs: 5:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
flowwolf09:

I guess those with the error on their invite did not submit their applications. They stopped at stage 2. The final stage is 3. That is why it is showing application portal closed. I suggest sending a mail to recruitment@DPR
You are correct...naija people too like to dey give ourself false hope....you know sey you no complete application , you didn't even have a refrence number and you still think sey you deserve to be called for an interview......i laugh in spanish for una
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by flowwolf09: 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2017
Laolballs:

It is an errornous message, did you have a reference number?

That's the problem. No reference number.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by vivlyviv: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2017
flowwolf09:

Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tobiscous: 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
josielewa:
for bearing my nick....sent
Pls send the dpr past questions to me: tobiscous@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kallymore(m): 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ashibeb:

I have a 2.1 but my application is still pending, my immediate elder brother has a 2.2 but has been invited. I don't think the grade matters to them.

When did you apply? and when did your brother apply?

CC: Asibeb
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fashionme: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2017
See men from the past
freshestbee:
this is what i got and when i try login in d say do not exist.
Dear tunji olade ,
As a result of your application for the position of Petroleum Engineer I-Graduate Trainee, We would like to invite you for an Apptitude Test on Thu 1st Jan, 1970, at 9:30am at .

Please Login to your account here for further instructions

Best Regards,
Department of Petroleum Resources

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sesay: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
plz send to adebanny@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deandavid(m): 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2017
please i need the dpr past questions too. enaworedavid@gmail.com. thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sesay: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
Pls also help a brother in need of the past exams questions. I was shortlisted for the Exp. Hire. My email is adebanny@gmail.com . Thanks and God bless.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ugowinn(m): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2017
bl33d:
am following same route, please what is the meaning of the tap? And is there really Inebe or Iriebe?
It's Iriebe. Not Iniebe
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Wumipaul(m): 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Who are those going to Ilupeju Lagos?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
sambolino:
ok so u are from borno then? me too am kad poly

Lol no I'm not from borno cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adebayorahaman: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2017
Good day!

Kindly help me please!

I applied for DPR 2016 recruitments

And was received DPR invitation mail on 14th of this month (_July)

Subject of the mail sent to me by DRP.:- Examination Slip

Then the message of the mail goes thus;

Dear Rahaman Osuntogun click here to print your application slip..

Then, when I click on the portal lick sent to me I was redirected to my DPR dash board...

But to my surprise nothing like examination slip in my dashboard...

Everything just remain the same, nothing change

Infact nothing like examination date, time or examination center

So nothing to print for the exam....

Please with this message I received from DPR, does it mean I have being shortlisted for exam or not?..... Please help me oooo...may Almighty God continue be with us....thanks

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamash: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2017
kenkels:
Lol on saturday? Oyo. Is your case

I am writing mine on 29th
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamash: 6:53pm On Jul 16, 2017
Wumipaul:
Who are those going to Ilupeju Lagos?
We dey hia
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jamex089(m): 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Asapcy:
drop contact for whatsapp group

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ada88: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Ashibeb:

I have a 2.1 but my application is still pending, my immediate elder brother has a 2.2 but has been invited. I don't think the grade matters to them.

Is your brother an experienced hire or Graduate trainee.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asquare49(m): 7:12pm On Jul 16, 2017
adakoleagbenu:

thumbs up bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinho5(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
Please somebody should help me forward the past question papers to martinhobassey@gmail.com.
Thank you and God bless
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asquare49(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hamdy6:

same here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
Hamdy6:

yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)