Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683641 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Dpr go chau our head with calculation, we go differentiate and integrate taya

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chiscodedon(m): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2017
does it mean there's no statistician applicant here,all I see are environmentalist, mech eng,elect eng...or am I the only one invited??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 12:34am On Jul 20, 2017
shocked
Zahrudin:
Dpr go chau our head with calculation, we go differentiate and integrate taya
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Geosaint0001: 2:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group... 08065182579
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunny4increase: 3:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Hello All,
Please, I would greatly appreciate anyone that can send me any Study Material as regards this DPR test. I applied for GT.

My e-mail is: sunnybiz360@gmail.com

Somebody should please help! Thanks

kenkels:
[/quote]

[quote author=donasere post=58634699]

My take.

Hello All,
Please, I would greatly appreciate anyone that can send me any Study Material as regards this DPR test. I applied for GT.

My e-mail is: sunnybiz360@gmail.com

Somebody should please help! Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by spongebob0006(f): 5:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Good morning ppl of God. please can someone use work I.d for this test?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lorddee: 5:37am On Jul 20, 2017
Anyone here writing in Rivers State at Iriebe on Monday by 8a.m? Lets hook up.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bcashy: 6:23am On Jul 20, 2017
House pls does it mean this test is not computer based?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DivineKayy(m): 6:23am On Jul 20, 2017
jubril247:
Hello house, as regards the instuctions on the exam slip, how are we expected to keep our phones or other electronic devices. Does it mean we shouldn't come to the centres with our phones at all . . . pls help clarify
You can come to the centre with them, but before you start the exam you would be asked to drop them...by then you can give to the security personnels on ground at there security post...you will pay #100(as of 2015). Lagos Centre
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ifiok588(f): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2017
Good Day house. please anyone with the past questions on DPR please send to my mail. faithuwem48@gmail.com..Thanks a lot.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2017
DivineKayy:

You can come to the centre with them, but before you start the exam you would be asked to drop them...by then you can give to the security personnels on ground at there security post...you will pay #100(as of 2015). Lagos Centre
the calculator allowed, is. It scientific?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2017
sunday478:
Friends help me pray, I already wrote my own exam yesterday. I apply for Technical Assistant with ND Certificate
sunday478, please, was the use of calculator actually allowed into the exam hall? Besides your Exam Slip and a means of Identification, did they request for Academic Credentials?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Philadelphia: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2017
chiscodedon:
does it mean there's no statistician applicant here,all I see are environmentalist, mech eng,elect eng...or am I the only one invited??

So in your mind now, you're feeling lucky by thinking that you're the only one that applied as a Statistician? undecidedShock awaits you that the people that applied and got invited for same post as you are in 100 of thousands.
Some of them are secretly viewing this thread. grin

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kezifils(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2017
jubril247:
Hello house, as regards the instuctions on the exam slip, how are we expected to keep our phones or other electronic devices. Does it mean we shouldn't come to the centres with our phones at all . . . pls help clarify

The only thing allowed into the exam centre is ur slip, nothing else. Not even your wallet. In PH centres, there is a shop outside where you can keep your belongings for a token, 50 or 100 bucks.
To be safe, keep every important stuff a home to avoid stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kezifils(m): 7:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Drnice:
Have u tried sending it to ur email? If no, then send to email, go back to ur email, then re-print. Though, I printed only the section with the ref number, printed in black & white.

Although they didn't specify if we are to print in coloured or black and white. I will suggest you print in coloured
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kezifils(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2017
yungmin:
No intention to kill anyone's spirit but here is what I just found on Facebook. This country sha

As long as this is Nigeria, this is bound to happen. The remaining few slot is what the sons of nobody's battle for

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2017
Kezifils, are you saying CALCULATOR was not allowed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DivineKayy(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2017
kenkels:
the calculator allowed, is. It scientific?
If calculator was allowed for kpmg then, I definitely used a scientific calculator...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kezifils(m): 8:18am On Jul 20, 2017
motivationspika:
Kezifils, are you saying CALCULATOR was not allowed

From past experience in same exam centre, nothing was allowed. Not even calculator. DPR is a different organization, those who wrote already will be better equipped to answer if Calculator was allowed or not.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DivineKayy(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2017
Kezifils:

From past experience in same exam centre, nothing was allowed. Not even calculator. DPR is a different organization, those who wrote already will be better equipped to answer if Calculator was allowed or not.
Calculator or no calculator as to do with the company and not the exam centre...from the dpr invite I read....calculator would be allowed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2017
Check it very well. When you personally log in to their site and you read the "general test instruction" , it is generally stated: "the use of calculator is allowed". If u claim you have written this week's test and cannot say categorically whether calculator was allowed or not, then you may be deceiving Members of the Public as far as this DPR test is concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2017
CalyMan2:
Tanx bro!
you're welcome!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2017
meccisoft:
Pls i need u to add me to the group. 07031578686
even you?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sunday478(m): 8:50am On Jul 20, 2017
motivationspika:
sunday478, please, was the use of calculator actually allowed into the exam hall? Besides your Exam Slip and a means of Identification, did they request for Academic Credentials?
Yeah, I used a calculator in my own test center, most candidates did not bring, but they allowed us to use and I shared with those around me.

Well, the only gave us question papers in which we are to tick the right option, and we were required to append our signature where it corresponds with our Details. No academic credentials were requested, but I advise you go with all necessary credentials and passport for security reasons.
There was a candidate they claimed did not submit application/credentials with them, but his name got to Lagos and was invited, so they asked him to write another application and resubmit his credentials with a passport. Meanwhile, he was very sure he submitted his application with other candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2017
sunday478:
Yeah, I used a calculator in my own test centre, most candidates did not bring, but they allowed us to use and I shared with those around me.
. Scientific?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Omolola92(f): 8:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Anyone going in for Legal officer in the house? Please signify.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sunday478(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2017
kenkels:
. Scientific?
Yeah.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2017
kenkels:
If you are in a race, what place are you in if you take over from the person who is in second place?
second. undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by policy12: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
even you?

Please add me too on this number 08030711384.

Can someone also assist in solving this:

1. Question1 points
A, B and C working in a garment manufacturing company can do the same assignment in 24, 6 and 12 days respectively. Working together the assignment will be complete in how many days?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sunday478(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Drnice:
Sorry to ask this last question. Can u estimate the number of applicants that sat for the test @ your center? Thanks!
Precisely 15 candidates. 3 did not show up for the test. 18 candidates where invited for the test in my center.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by worldgreatest: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
policy12:

Please add me too on this number 08030711384.

Can someone also assist in solving this:

1. Question1 points
A, B and C working in a garment manufacturing company can do the same assignment in 24, 6 and 12 days respectively. Working together the assignment will be complete in how many days?
12/7 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.