Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684985 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jindu396: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Big Nath:
1- In 1938, Lee Byung-Chull launched Samsung in South Korea as a grocery shop.

2- In 1940, due to tight competition in the grocery segment, Samsung abandoned grocery for producing and selling of noddles.

3- In 1950, Samsung abandoned production of noddles for producing of sugar.

4- In 1954, Samsung left sugar and started a woolen mill in Korea.

5- In 1956, Samsung abandoned woolen mill and started selling Insurance and securities.

6- In 1960, Samsung left selling of insurance and securities for production of television - the black and white television. Not color television.

7- In 1980, Samsung switched to telecoms, producing telephone switch boards.

8- In 1987, Lee the founder and owner of Samsung died. The company now broke into four independent companies- department stores, chemicals & logistics, paper/telecom and electronics.

9- Same year, Samsung decided to focus on international investing, investing in plants & semi conductor facilities around the world.

10- In 1990, Samsung delved into real estate abandoning international investing in semi conductors. Samsung built the worlds tallest buildings: Petronas Towers Malaysia, Taipei 101 in Taiwan

11- In 1993, there was heavy recession and Asian markets went belly up, Lee's son who had succeeded him as the CEO of Samsung began downsizing, selling subsidiaries and merged the rest.

12- With the merging of the electronics, engineering and chemicals division, Samsung became the worlds largest producer of memory chips.

13- In 1995, Samsung switched to liquid-crystal displays and over the next 10 years became the worlds largest manufacturer of flat screen television.

14- In 2010, with liquid crystal displays becoming competitive, Samsung launches a 10 year growth strategy, with smart phones being a key focus.

15- In 2016, Samsung is worlds largest mobile and smart phone maker, outselling iPhone two to one.

Samsung sales today is over $250 billion and produces a fifth of South Korea's total exports.

Don't be afraid of change. If you don't change, you become insignificant. Don't be afraid of delving into new waters. Don't get stuck doing same thing over and over again, it's boring. The life is in the risk. The life is in the new!!!! If your idea isn't working or you are stagnant, don't stick to the Glorious' past, take the risk and move on. It's far better than being stagnant.

# copied

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Spetzzy7(m): 9:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
successibt:
Pls, I need a samaritan to send me past question. ibitoyedapo@yahoo.com

Bless u.

This is my what's app number .08158546409.
Let us connect
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by blazingkings(m): 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
dewin86:
questions time
1. who is the current minister of state for agriculture?
2. who was the first speaker of Nigerian house of representative?
3. how many senators are representing the FCT in the Nigerian senate?
4. On what date did Emmanuel macron became the president of France?
5. In which year did Nigeria join OPEC
6.where is the headquarters of UNESCO located?
7. how many deputy directors make up DPR administrative structure?
8. In which year did the Aburi cord took place?
9. Akwa ibom state was created in the same year with which state?
10. Center of excellence is to Lagos while Pearl of the sahel is to?
more to come...
#knowledge shared is knowledge gained.
wish us all the best of luck.

1. Sen. Heineken
2. Wachuku
3. 1
4. 7th May, 2017.
5. 1971
6. France I guess
7. 6
8. ??
9. Katsina
10. Pride of Sahel. Yobe

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by karkinase(m): 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
plz who is writing on the 24th here 11am @ JKK.. Let's rub mind
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salhecx(m): 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
motivationspika:
the first page that is having your picture and other things you mentioned with APPROVED showing as your status is d only page that is your SLIP page.

ok
thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MsToyin(f): 9:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please, is deir anybody dat av past questions for health safety and environment for any oil and gas company
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 2funkyy(f): 9:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
karkinase:
plz who is writing on the 24th here 11am @ JKK..
Let's rub mind
me accounting eh
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by blazingkings(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
karkinase:
plz who is writing on the 24th here 11am @ JKK..
Let's rub mind

I am but 8am
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
omolizzy:

Better,just avoid him
madam! *sips zobo *
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by funkylarry(m): 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
policy12:

Please add me too on this number 08030711384.

Can someone also assist in solving this:

1. Question1 points
A, B and C working in a garment manufacturing company can do the same assignment in 24, 6 and 12 days respectively. Working together the assignment will be complete in how many days?
use dis formula 1/r +1/s+1/t= 1/Q..........r ,s,t representing d numba of days each individual can finish d work,Q is d no ofdays all of dem can finish the work......wc is 24/7..I stand to b corrected though

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dewin86(m): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=blazingkings post=58665940]
1. Sen. Heineken 2. Wachuku 3. 1 4. 7th May, 2017. 5. 1971 6. France I guess 7. 6 8. ?? 9. Katsina 10. Pride of Sahel. Yobe
kudos to you, u got 8/10
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dewin86(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lina got married 8 years ago. Today her age is 9/7 time her age at the time of her marriage. At present her daughter’s age is 1/6 of her age. What was her daughter’s age 3 years ago?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Rotex29(m): 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good day house, pls anyone writing Economist II test should let us rub mind together concerning things to expect and if der are past questions kindly forward to rotex4real29@yahoo.com.
Thanks.
God bless
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manneger2: 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Where are the pending successful guys that keep having hope that it will change one day, let's tell ourr self the truth and move on.

DPR have selected who dey want
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chudycharles: 10:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
08038983322 pls add me up in d watspp group
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SuccesYear: 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Sokoyaseye:
Is there any one who was selected for Human resources Officer 1 and his test centre is JKK Building 229 Ikorodu Road Anthony Bus stop ilupeju Lagos.
am here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
MsToyin:
Please, is deir anybody dat av past questions for health safety and environment for any oil and gas company
I don't think so, but I think you get yourself acquainted with environmental stuff.
Are you HSE inclined? I'm HSE inclined but applied as Higher Technical Officer and got an invitation too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by athorello(m): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
dewin86:
Lina got married 8 years ago. Today her age is 9/7 time her age at the time of her marriage. At present her daughter’s age is 1/6 of her age. What was her daughter’s age 3 years ago?

Her daughter was 3-year old 3 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by policy12: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
lolablacq:

I just did, still same date 28th by 8am. Meanwhile, I'm a Lady. Lol

Sorry am in d north is like dey change dose writing HR here in d north a friend jus confirm her date has bn change too.

Sis any info wh one are u writing?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by blazingkings(m): 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
dewin86:

3years

Lina's daughter's present age = Z = 1/6X
Let the Lina's present age b Xyrs
Let her age 8yrs ago be Yrs

Y = X - 8
But X = 9/7Y
X = 9/7 × (X - cool
7X = 9X - 72
X = 36

Z = 1/6 × 36
Z = 6

The daughter's age 3yrs ago = 6 - 3 = 3 years

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emaimo: 11:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
dewin86:

Let Lina age be X
8yrs ago her age was X-8
Today X = (X - 8 )x9/7
7X = 9X-72; X = 72/2
X = 36

present age of daughter = 1/6x36 = 6
3yrs ago her daughter was 6-3 = 3yrs

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by blazingkings(m): 11:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=dewin86 post=58667786][/quote]

Which other one did I not get? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emaimo: 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
If you be Elect Elect GT and u dey write on 24th say Hi
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jay0202(f): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ladylexly:

Pls anyone in batch E in abj pls.
i'm batch E too at chamcsity by 2pm on the 24th
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emaimo: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
All of you here should go and sleep

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teevyne: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
chiscodedon:
does it mean there's no statistician applicant here,all I see are environmentalist, mech eng,elect eng...or am I the only one invited??

I'm for the statistician role... How far... WhatsApp 08094969620
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 48noble(m): 11:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
MsToyin:

drop ur e-mail
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dejai4luv: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm very disappointed when one of my friends (Name withheld) told me he had just got his Appointment Letter with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).

I almost not agreed with him until he sent me the picture of the Letter. I'm willing to share the printed Appointment Letter here, only that would become an insult to our teeming Son(s) of nobody who had recently received an Aptitude test invitation from DPR.

As long as I can remember, that was the same thing that had happened with the recent concluded FIRS recruitment, NIS Recruitment. Son(s) and Daughter(s) from poor origins had been busy applying for the job online while their Son(s) and Daughter(s) had been given the printed Appointment Letter already.

You see, this is the situation in my beloved Country Nigeria. Corruption and Nepotism has embedded, transversed the length and breadth of our Dear Nation. It has engulfed it totally to make us all the victims. Well! I do not blame the Country's Pacesetters only, I would rather blame the populace who voted and allowed these corrupt, unjust individuals to rule, developed and permitted a System like this to exist. An unjust, non Meritocracy System.

As a child of Nobody in this Country you can only dream to have NPower jobs when their Son(s) and Daughter(s) can get job offers from fine and lucrative Government Agencies like DPR, Navy and NIS while from the comfort of their bed.

So Pathetic!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jozivill: 12:03am On Jul 21, 2017
manneger2:
Where are the pending successful guys that keep having hope that it will change one day, let's tell ourr self the truth and move on.

DPR have selected who dey want

just ordinary invitation you got, you are already trying to downthrode others, my cousin's own changed to approved yesterday. don't be surprised that some of those that you got invited b4 might get the job b4 you, if you even eventually get it. I would remind you of this prediction one day. its just an advice, it is too early to mock or discourage others no1 is guaranteed yet. Just prepare and be thankful to God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlexisM16: 12:04am On Jul 21, 2017
dejai4luv:
I'm very disappointed when one of my friends (Name withheld) told me he had just got his Appointment Letter with Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).

I almost not agreed with him until he sent me the picture of the Letter. I'm willing to share the printed Appointment Letter here, only that would become an insult to our teeming Son(s) of nobody who had recently received an Aptitude test invitation from DPR.

As long as I can remember, that was the same thing that had happened with the recent concluded FIRS recruitment, NIS Recruitment. Son(s) and Daughter(s) from poor origins had been busy applying for the job online while their Son(s) and Daughter(s) had been given the printed Appointment Letter already.

You see, this is the situation in my beloved Country Nigeria. Corruption and Nepotism has embedded, transversed the length and breadth of our Dear Nation. It has engulfed it totally to make us all the victims. Well! I do not blame the Country's Pacesetters only, I would rather blame the populace who voted and allowed these corrupt, unjust individuals to rule, developed and permitted a System like this to exist. An unjust, non Meritocracy System.

As a child of Nobody in this Country you can only dream to have NPower jobs when their Son(s) and Daughter(s) can get job offers from fine and lucrative Government Agencies like DPR, Navy and NIS while from the comfort of their bed.

So Pathetic!!!

Two of my former classmates, one in Kaduna, the other in Abuja, both have gotten their appointment letters already.

This recruitment exercise is just to fulfill all righteousness. I laughed at myself that I almost cried in pain when I was shown the appointment letter via Messenger on Facebook because I refused to believe.

Well, you all can carry on with these aptitude tests, their bosses said it's regret mail for the rest who applied like normal people do.

#sigh
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ruudcruise(m): 12:21am On Jul 21, 2017
Please add me to the group 07088123450

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.