Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679716 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jolao: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
blessedmumi:
Plss how do I get to JKK building from Egbeda?
Take a bus going to Ikeja under bridge, from ikeja take another one going to ojuelegba, alight at Anthony Bus/stop, and ask anyone for JKK building, its by the road, constantly remind the driver in case you don't know your Bus\stop
Good luck
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emmenyk(m): 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
nonyeesther:

Please o, I'm also writing on Monday 24th, but I don't know how to locate the place. Can you explain the direction as I will be coming from Ikwerre road. Is th Tap bus stop a popular one cos I haven't heard of it

Sorry for replying late. From Ikwere road (depending on your position) try to get to Aba road - Air Force, Eleme junction, anywhere nearest to you on that route, then take a bus going to Oyigbo. Stop at TAP bus stop
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Loski26(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
rychard:

Bro, I had the same issue, but then, they have made this changes a long time ago, check your mail, I don't think there's anyone writing around 27th or 29th, I had this issue too. So better go and prepare for tomorrow. Mine is today
Yea I just found out. Have not Ben following the thread.

I've talked to my Supervisor and she gave me the GA to attend so I'm hitting PH tomorrow.

Good luck to you bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:
the test is 45 mins... your login details is your email and phone number...
please, apart from the Exam Slip, what other documents were required?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BOJO123(m): 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
motivationspika:
please, apart from the Exam Slip, what other documents were required?
that's the only thing they are concerned about
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mrsJustveryOkay: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
EH Economist - Present ooo

tee4naija:
I am yet to see any EH economist to comment on this thread all along. Does it mean there are no economists in the house that applied for EH?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
Once u pass toll gate, tell the driver u are stopping at tap busstop/tap junction. U will see d centre signpost there on d road, then u trace ur way. Cheers

nonyeesther:

Please o, I'm also writing on Monday 24th, but I don't know how to locate the place. Can you explain the direction as I will be coming from Ikwerre road. Is th Tap bus stop a popular one cos I haven't heard of it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pacgmt(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Wumipaul:
Any chemist in the house slated for 24th @ Ilupeju Lagos?
Boss, wishing u all d best... Also applied for chemist... Pls ll like to no aw it went
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Udenzes: 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Same. What position did apply for?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tobby04: 1:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
mrsJustveryOkay:
EH Economist - Present ooo

Economist- Present
Writing in Ph
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SuccesYear: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
Plss how do I get to JKK building from Sango,Ogun
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 1:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
There is no point going with any academic credentials then
BOJO123:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by blessedmumi(f): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
dotman10:

ENTER YABA FROM EGBEDA OR UNDER BRIDGE AND TELL THE CONDUCTOR YOU ARE GOING TO STOP AT ANTHONY....WHEN YOU GET TO ANTHONY, ASK PEOPLE AROUND THAT YOU GOING TO JKK BUILDING. IT'S POPULAR

Thanks bro!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by blessedmumi(f): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jolao:

Take a bus going to Ikeja under bridge, from ikeja take another one going to ojuelegba, alight at Anthony Bus/stop, and ask anyone for JKK building, its by the road, constantly remind the driver in case you don't know your Bus\stop
Good luck

Thank you, I appreciate.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
I think your exam slip is just that ONE page with Application Status: APPROVED showing together with a REFERENCE NUMBER indicated at the bottom of the page and the last statement on that page is " Please Come to the examination hall with this slip"
BOJO123:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mrsJustveryOkay: 1:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Writing in Lagos.
Good luck!

tobby04:

Economist- Present
Writing in Ph
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Damdid93(f): 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:

pls, what about means of identification, was temporary voter's card accepted? and does this mean we don't need to come along with any other documents?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BOJO123(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
Damdid93:

pls, what about means of identification, was temporary voter's card accepted? and does this mean we don't need to come along with any other documents?
they only check other means of identification if the pic on your slip is not clear... pls if you forget anything don't forget the slip... it's the most pivotal of all... temporary voters card was allowed

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BOJO123(m): 1:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
motivationspika:
I think your exam slip is just that ONE page with Application Status: APPROVED showing together with a REFERENCE NUMBER indicated at the bottom of the page and the last statement on that page is " Please Come to the examination hall with this slip"
yes you are right..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BOJO123(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
motivationspika:
There is no point going with any academic credentials then
no need for any credentials.. if you can come with only your slip and any other means of identification do..you can even leave your gadgets at home... they are only interested in that slip.. some people forgot their password.
they even showed a screenshot of their slip.. but weren't allowed.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Loski26(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
One more thing to those that have written...

Was calculator allowed? or u can use the one on the system?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Damdid93(f): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:

they only check other means of identification if the pic on your slip is not clear... pls if you forget anything don't forget the slip... it's the most pivotal of all... temporary voters card was allowed
Thanks. .. what did you apply for? I applied for GT Economist.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ehije007(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
please those that applied for HIGHER TECHNICAL GRADUATE TRAINEE that wrote their test today should share their experience ooooooo. its very important.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
BOJO123:
yes you are right..
Which role did u apply for? GT or EH?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GIGATT9(m): 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BOJO123(m): 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
Drnice:
Which role did u apply for? GT or EH?
GT Human resource officer
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamash: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
rychard:

Bro, I had the same issue, but then, they have made this changes a long time ago, check your mail, I don't think there's anyone writing around 27th or 29th, I had this issue too. So better go and prepare for tomorrow. Mine is today

Mine still 29th
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lamash: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
funobong:

someone has given you a clue on what to expect you still want example.

why not ask for the full question and answers maybe?

Apologies
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ehije007(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
Those that wrote their test in PH today should pls share their experience. GOD BLESS as u do that
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
I'm through o my people...

it was just basic maths and english..45 questions in 45mins..wrote in PH

maths was in 2sections

English 3sections i.e Section A - E

brb

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Khaleefah30: 1:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
GIGATT9:

Mine is still 27th

GT OR EH
MINE IS EH SYSTEM ANALYST
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 1:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Success dear, mine is on thursday, phc

Titiluvly:
I'm through o my people...

it was just basic maths and english..45 questions in 45mins..wrote in PH

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.