Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681771 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Slexd: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
scarplanet:

Do you mind shedding more light on the above bolded phrase? Thanks
am not sure if that will work,some one mat score 30 points in all probably score say 2 in maths,what happened to such candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 6:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
LordDJ:
jus confirmed now DAT clicking submit is very important, if u didnt click submit button, ure auto out..

DPR is recruiting jus close to 300, and expect most of d selected guys to b from the north, if ure from the south wt no connection, beta go n sleep..

cutoff is yet to b decided, it would be set base on geozones, if dey r to select 5people from ur zone, jus d top 5 goes.. the course of study also matter...

from reliable source... u can ask any question u like..

PS: its jus a joke o... so na so guys dey type info from their rum n tag it reliable source anyhow... I no take anytin I see here serious again grin
Guy, those people who quote u are too lazy to read, they didn't even bother to read ur overspaced last paragraph, they jst attack u anyhow.....lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by caleboxylic: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
smartkester:
i wouldn't wanna argue more. Let's just hope for the best

Who is arguing with you? Pls,concentrate on getting the job and forget about the pay. When you come in, you go see how far. This is a good job though.
All the best.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yungmin: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
"Pending successful submission" smh sad

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
caleboxylic:

Who is arguing with you? Pls,concentrate on getting the job and forget about the pay. When you come in, you go see how far. This is a good job though.
All the best.
MR man relax. No be fight na. Take it easy and take a chill pill.
Thanks though
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Slexd: 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin grin grin grin be like this dpr test don affect guys ooo. see intolerance abeg

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
I didn't agree earlier with the submission thing. But, from my recent findings, if it's SnapNet that got the test contract. Then no two ways about it, the "Submit" button is necessary to make/save your test successfully. For benefit of doubt, on DPR website uses Submit button in all openings, without clicking such button u will have ur details intact(i.e save pages) but is invalid till Submit button is clicked. On their site, u will notice words in red color, which "submit/submission" is a/the key word.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Proof 1, coined 4rm DPR website:
Upon "submission," applicants would
receive an acknowledgment
containing a reference number and
application status to indicate that the
application has been successful. The
reference number generated should be quoted in all future
correspondences.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Proof 2: Deadline for "Submission" of application is six weeks from the date of this publication. Only Shortlisted candidates will be invited to write the Computer Based Test(CBT).
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Proof 3: Click on the box to upload your photo and "click on ""save and continue to "submit" the form and picture. NOTE: Make sure the form is "submitted" before proceeding.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Proof 4: You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place. NOTE: This page does not guarantee your approval for any job posting. It is merely for reference purposes. Before clicking the "submit" and print button, make sure you cross-check the information you provided. You will not be able to make futher changes.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Optimist4life: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Drnice:
Upon submission, applicants would
correspondences.
That is in regards to application stuff my Guy, application is different from Examination. Pls don't discourage anyone. For CBT, the system submits your answers automatically whether you click submit or not. It is designed like that due to time constraint.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by paulbets: 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
multikolour:
stop lying and miss lead others, I did mine on 24 the first day of the test, the only option is NEXT and FINISH.

and I could remember my neighbour Yinka was not able to finish answering his question when his time elapsed and It showed him successful submitted.
I think the Test interface was dynamic or maybe they worked on it after somedays.
Cause I wrote my test at JKK on 27th.. and I had BACK, SAVE and SUBMIT (which was at the top right) buttons.

However I noticed that whenever I answered a question and clicked Save, it saves and automatically takes me to the next question.
Also when I had finished all... I clicked submit and the system logged me out immediately.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
martinsfm:
let me leave before u zone me

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
siina:
sis am fine o,just siddon dey look FIRS ni o grin

My brother..their matter tire me.. May God help us embarassed

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nchabuomo: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
How exactly will all these permutations help us? Either it submitted automatically or not. None of us here can change anything. Besides if you succeed in proving it didn't how does it better your chances?
Make we just bone dey watch.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donsufia: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Drnice:
Upon "submission," applicants would
correspondences.

were you timed here? the way it was done during the cbt?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Optimist4life:

That is in regards to application stuff my Guy, application is different from Examination. Pls don't discourage anyone. For CBT, the system submits your answers automatically whether you click submit or not. It is designed like that due to time constraint.
I didn't mean to discourage anyone. That was my findings, had to share it on the thread. Just like the saying "only an eagle can birth an eagle," if DPR used "save, submit" buttons both in application & test; don't u sense the trick there?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
enuff about the test. unto interview things abi next stage
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by medexico(m): 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na wa o

You will come to this thread after some days and see a lot of new pages

In your mind, you will think there are new meaningful information

But alas! It is full of useless arguments

Whether you click submit or not, it will submit automatically after the time runs out. #Shikena

A staff of the Snapnet said and I quote "The important thing is to click SAVE, your work will submit automatically"

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
donsufia:

were you timed here? the way it was done during the cbt?
Yes! Time was also used, they gave "six weeks(i.e. time)" for application deadline. Besides, it was a free opening which doesn't require fast timing. The fast timing was to reduce work load on HRs.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Shams101: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Drnice:
Yes! Time was also used, they gave "six weeks(i.e. time)" for application deadline. Besides, it was a free opening which doesn't require fast timing. The fast timing was to reduce work load on HRs.

U are still on this, even when peeps told us here that the examiners said it submits automatically when u are timed out. If that wasn't the case, then an instruction would have been passed to everybody to ensure everyone submits. Additionally, there was no form of instruction on the computer screen during the test to buttress your claims. It would be ludicrous and also be a huge failure on their part if the test didn't submit automatically for those that were timed out.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by edkai: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good evening nairalanders...please pardon me everyone for posting this here. I need a favour from you guys.Please help me provide some support for one of my protégés. Her name is Ayeni Olohije and she is contesting for a scholarship position at The Royal Arts Academy to study as a movie director courtesy Emem Isong. Please she needs your vote. Help her take a step closer to reaching her dreams. As her teacher, I can boldly vouch for her. Today is the last day of voting. This is very urgent She won't disappoint if given this opportunity.
Thank you in advance for your support and may God favour you in your time of need.
Here's her link. Just follow and click vote. You may also drop a comment below her profile if you are led to.
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
medexico:
Na wa o

You will come to this thread after some days and see a lot of new pages

In your mind, you will think there are new meaningful information

But alas! It is full of useless arguments

Whether you click submit or not, it will submit automatically after the time runs out. #Shikena

A staff of the Snapnet said and I quote "The important thing is to click SAVE, your work will submit automatically"

If u were thorough on this thread, u'll notice that I didn't at any time argue about that. I even quoted someone that it submits automatically when time elapsed but will reduce one's chances of being called for the next stage. I maybe wrong, though.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Shams101:

U are still on this, even when peeps told us here that the examiners said it submits automatically when u are timed out. If that wasn't the case, then an instruction would have been passed to everybody to ensure everyone submits. Additionally, there was no form of instruction on the computer screen during the test to buttress your claims. It would be ludicrous and also be a huge failure on their part if the test didn't submit automatically for those that were timed out.
One thing i hate is to misinterpret me. U will just jump into my comment anyhow. U better read previous pages thoroughly. So, i can't share my findings anymore? Ok, is like i will unfollow the thread since some persons see my comment as irrelevant & some who calls me olodo. Only time would tell. I'm outta here. But remember, am a Biafran!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kkash: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Whether it submits automatically or not arguing abt it wont change a thing so let dis whole issue be over....

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
Drnice:
I didn't mean to discourage anyone. That was my findings, had to share it on the thread. Just like the saying "only an eagle can birth an eagle," if DPR used "save, submit" buttons both in application & test; don't u sense the trick there?
Lol my guy.. Application is diff from cbt... Its an entirely diff program. We have explained how it works. Stop disturbing urself abt if submit is needed or not. Im 101% sure. Weda u click submit or not, once time stops it submits successfully n log u out. N it will write * you cant take this test again*
If it was not submitted n mayb network cuts u off. Den it will still login n continue d test. If u didnt save as u are answering u will start all over but if u saved den good for u. Ur answered question wil b intact. Lets stop arguing abt d submit button
Anyone saying its a must, doesnt really have experience of cbt exams or doesnt knw aw it works. Never i repeat neva u compare job application to a timed cbt exam.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by medexico(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Drnice:
If u were thorough on this thread, u'll notice that I didn't at any time argue about that. I even quoted someone that it submits automatically when time elapsed but will reduce one's chances of being called for the next stage. I maybe wrong, though.

Sorry, but I did not mention names.

I was just saying what I noticed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omolizzy(f): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na when you chop belleful you go dey argue anyhow. Una ndo o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.