Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684519 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
scarplanet:

Your submission will be processed. #OkBye

You criticize people above for making wrong assumptions and yet you just made a wrong assumption without even knowing me

Why do humans have double standards?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
scarplanet:

Watching me? For how long and through what medium sire?
Running people down? How Is it done exactly sire?
Like I own dpr? Is everything alright sire?
Meanwhile I am just an applicant like everyone: that's so sweet of you to say sire.
Some people have more chances than me? Your opinon actually don't matter a bit; I have been assured that I am a god and always an overcomer; do I need remind you sire?
Based on who they are? Do you know who I am sire?
This is Nigeria and anything can happen? Don't let Nigeria give up on you sire.
Advice me? Will it epp me sire?
Being selfish and discouraging others? Hahaha.. Have it at the back of your mind that a spade is a spade and not a tractor! Even if that statement means I am selling-meat

You're not nice! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
TKThankyou:

I really don't understand what the guy is all about. I mean you're free to be a pessimist but don't force it on others. he said he will correct all the "wrong' statements I made. choo, the guy sef e
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
TKThankyou:
DPR is one of the best places to work in Nigeria. some staffers like HSE officers, petroleum engineering guys and so on go offshore and when they're there, the host company pay them allowances and DPR still pay them allowances. Housing allowances are paid- over 2million for entry level.Feeding allowance and so on.

training and travelling opportunities abound as long as you're a staff and no lazy staff. all very smart with intelligent management, superintending them. its even better working at DPR than some IOC's

The oil company DOESN'T pay any allowance to the DPR officials that go offshore.
Is the DPR staff working for Govt or for the Oil company...?
It would represent a conflict of interest for the staff to be officially paid even a stipend by the company. If the so-called allowance paid by said company is now much higher than what DPR pays, who is to say that the staff wont switch loyalty and favour the company over the govt when carrying out his regulatory duties. How would you maintain his bias?
Its like saying MTN or GLO or Airtel pay NCC staff some allowance when they come for compliance checks or that banks would pay CBN staff when they go for regulatory checks

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
TKThankyou:

yes bro and the last recruitment they took less than 100 staffers. that's why it was very unprofessional for the chaps who were sharing questions and answers here. you're jeopardizing your. chances to be honest.

IN THE LAST RECRUITMENT (2013), DPR EMPLOYED 250 PEOPLE and not 100...

Find proof here

http://www./f37/dpr-interview%3B-how-did-go-guyz-68547/index313.html#post724268

http://www./f37/dpr-interview%3B-how-did-go-guyz-68547/index324.html#post733594

http://www./f37/dpr-interview%3B-how-did-go-guyz-68547/index301.html#post718199
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
TKThankyou:
bro you can do the search your self, no vex. DPR 2012 budget.

you can also check out DPR 2016/and 2017. budgets respectively. no vex

THERE IS NO ALLOCATION FOR DPR AGAIN IN THE BUDGET SINCE 2015.

GEJ APPROVED 4% COLLECTION FEE FOR DPR IN 2014.
What this means is that from 2015 fiscal year the DPR keeps 4% of whatever revenue it makes/collects for the govt as its operations/running cost which includes staff salaries,allowances etc. I thinks its only Customs, CBN , FIRS & DPR that have this provision
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
For those who are looking for more information on DPR's recruitment process, you can read this thread. Its a pity that the NL tsunami wiped off their 2013 recruitment thread on Nairaland but there is still one here

http://www./f37/dpr-interview%3B-how-did-go-guyz-68547/

the thread starts after the interview stage but if you read thru you would see that they had two tests (although I think the first one was cancelled)and an interview. So for those of you saying there wont be interview or whatnot, this is proof that you are mistaken.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
All this talks.. Where would it lead anybody to

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
TKThankyou:

guy don't mislead people. check this out for example.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/2017-budget-fg-allocates-n43bn-dpr-pppra-despite-planned-scrapping/

Lol... the same newspapers that keep on wrongly saying DPR is going to scrapped (based on the PIGB) instead of just being merged with pppra & pef. The N43bn allocation in that your piece is not for 'DPR', its for the funding of the new regulatory commission which DPR is going to be a part of. The newspaper sef is confusing itself; better forget most of these naija journos
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
shawlar:

Lol... the same newspapers that keep on wrongly saying DPR is going to scrapped (based on the PIGB) instead of just being merged with pppra & pef. The N43bn allocation in that your piece is not for 'DPR', its for the funding of the new regulatory commission which DPR is going to be a part of. The newspaper sef is confusing itself; better forget most of these naija journos

Read the following

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/low-oil-price-pengassan-wants-dpr-4-collection-cost-increased/116580.html
http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/jonathan-approves-4-collection-cost-for-dpr/
http://shipsandports.com.ng/jonathan-approves-4-collection-cost-for-dpr/
http://www.dunnlorenmerrifield.com/presidency-approves-4-of-dprs-yearly-revenue-as-overhead/

yes brother, I see the contradictions but you should also notice "the new regime will kick off in 2015 fiscal year." the question now is did it eventually kick off? because the papers I sited here are more recent in terms of publication. I rest my case bro.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
TKThankyou:

yes brother, I see the contradictions but you should also notice "the new regime will kick off in 2015 fiscal year." the question now is did it eventually kick off? because the papers I sited here are more recent in terms of publication. I rest my case bro.

You should just rest this case oo cos you are going to loose it.Read this

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/FAAC-Disburses-N462.36bn-in-June-2017---/35608

Infact let me screen grab and highlight the important part for you. This is for JUNE 2017 FAAC (i dont know if it its recent enough for you)

and note that I'm not just quoting newspapers oo cos they can be misleading

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by musco4me: 2:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
jozivill:
I have been watching you on this thread, running people down like you own dpr main while you are just an applicant like everyone you, will be surprise that some people who have the so called pending-successful submission have more chance of getting the job than you, based on who they are as far as their status did not show rejected; don't forget that this is Nigeria, anything can happen, I will advice you to just concentrate on your own application rather than being selfish and discouraging others.
my brother I tire.
This was Hw he called me names becos I was on transit and asking for updates from ppl already at the test center. Some other people joined him and insulted me.
These are the type of people that will see a drowning man but prefer to video and take pics of him instead of helping him out.
This is Nairaland for u

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by engrnic: 2:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
See watin DPR de cause....there is God ooooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UnimkeAk(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
deprofo:
U ppl are busy talking about merit and connection. In any govt work that is advertise, and there is ap test and interview there is always merit. The merit will come first but the % may range btw 30%-40%. After dat connection will start rolling. The merit ppl may first start work or may start with connection ppl. I must tell u, merit ppl will be d one that do d work while others follow them.

Pls lets pray that many people will get the DPR work through merit including me.

God bless DPR
God bless everybody that took the test
God bless Nigerians
We are wonderful people.
The pple that will get the job tru the back door are. Well trained , qualified , experienced and exposed.
Most of them are foreign products fam.

Stop thinking otherwise.

Peace#
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just went tru d link. A joyous ending to the last recruitment exercise.

I tap from their testimony, I will rejoice at the end of this present recruitment cos my case is different.
Amen

shawlar:

IN THE LAST RECRUITMENT (2013), DPR EMPLOYED 250 PEOPLE and not 100...

Find proof here

http://www./f37/dpr-interview%3B-how-did-go-guyz-68547/index313.html#post724268

http://www./f37/dpr-interview%3B-how-did-go-guyz-68547/index324.html#post733594

http://www./f37/dpr-interview%3B-how-did-go-guyz-68547/index301.html#post718199

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrKong: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
eeeehm sorry o, al these pending successful submission people are still here?...una no dey hear word?...abi which kind sturborn head una get so, work yaff close...go home and cook your hope or you go hungry...tooor, issokay!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by josielewa(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
oh boy see list..i just dey laff...no wonder am still pending....well thank God peace corps is having head small small....naija...hausas will always help their own...and all ye thousands that have written the test...keep praying ooo....that is just for chief whip ooo...about 10 names....what of senators, kings, ministers, governors, etc...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrKong: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
meetgaya:
See list
Nice list...most likely on 2 people will be considered from that list if at all it will be considered...#fact

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by barrysome001: 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
meetgaya:
See list
Nigeria My Country! grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 4:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
meetgaya:
See list

My guy are you also on the list
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
That list up there need to be circulated on every social media.

So we that don't know any national assembly member or governor, what would be our faith.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is shameful and left for me it is to share these on all social media platforms so dat Nigerians wil continue to see the rot in dis nation. We jus cant continue like dis as a nation thats if we are anyways. That thief whip deserved to b whip strokes of cain.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
meetgaya:
See list
That's a request list not a mandatory list for DPR and for this it could jeopardize the chances of the candidates listed there .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 4:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
shawlar:

For those who are looking for more information on DPR's recruitment process, you can read this thread. Its a pity that the NL tsunami wiped off their 2013 recruitment thread on Nairaland but there is still one here

http://www./f37/dpr-interview%3B-how-did-go-guyz-68547/

the thread starts after the interview stage but if you read thru you would see that they had two tests(although I think the first one was cancelled)and an interview. So for those of you saying there wont be interview or whatnot, this is proof that you are mistaken.
The link isn't opening

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.