Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683738 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PoshProf: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
The errors noticed in reference numbers for applicants 4 and 5 on the list could have been typographical. There are many other errors in the letter such as errors in the DPR address, poor punctuation usage, as well as the inability to use title cases for some of the proper nouns. The closest correction to the said reference numbers could have been numbers with KANO and not KWARA. This point is backed up by a fact that appears on the list: Applicant number 4 is same as Applicant number 8! While his name appeared on number 4, his middle name was represented with an initial, S. The initial was spelt out as the same name appeared on number 8. Two candidates couldn't possibly have had the same reference number. Remember reference numbers were automatically generated as one registered.

The Honourable's Personal Assistant might have acted on his own given that as as aide he ought to have access to such papers for official correspondence.

However, my observations do not insinuate that the letter might not have any effect(s).

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
modash:

Most recruitments are shady that has always been something everybody knows,
I know it's wrong but I don't get why people are surprised because it doesn't change anything
Everybody knew all this when they wrote the test besides their is no guarantee they will honor his list
And to be honest I don't really blame the Cheif Whip am sure he was put in pressure as well to issue the letter
After all it's the applicants that run to their representatives to give them a letter

Thank you!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls when is immigration shortlisting??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hafsat24:

Lol im not deceiving myself..in no place did i dispute the recruitment being shady or underground..the fact remains those who will get will get..either underground or merit..understand my previous and subsequent posts
if you are waiting for 100 percent clean recruitment in nigeria, u may be wasting your time. Not even in multinationals or banks. Just pray to be among those chosen on merit.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
PoshProf:
The errors noticed in reference numbers for applicants 4 and 5 on the list could have been typographical. The closest correction to them could have been numbers with KANO and not KWARA. This point is backed up by a fact that appears on the list: Applicant number 4 is same as Applicant number 8! While his name appeared on number 4, his middle name was represented with an initial, S, while the initial was spelt out while the same name appeared on number 8. Two candidates couldn't possibly have had the same reference number. Remember reference numbers were automatically generated as one registered.
then it is not a serious list. I don't know y people are killing themself now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
mancongroup:
if you are waiting for 100 percent clean recruitment in nigeria, u may be wasting your time. Not even in multinationals or banks. Just pray to be among those chosen on merit.

Perhaps you should read and understand my post before jumping in and quoting me biko..thank you smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
Then everyone should focus on himself on this recruitment. Instead of looking 4 who sent leta or not. This is naija.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hafsat24:

Perhaps you should read and understand my post before jumping in and quoting me biko..thank you smiley
i supported your statement, biko.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sulaidon(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
Laolballs:

Its not genuine, there is no center in kwara , so how did they have a reference number of 'KW' , this is a pure blackmail

All u guys are seen on the list is not centre code rather state of origin code. Hope u get it dere is no centre in kwara is jst four centre lagos abuja kano and porthacourt.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
KW ke??

Oni special centerz oooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PoshProf: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
sulaidon:

All u guys are seen on the list is not centre code rather state of origin code. Hope u get it dere is no centre in kwara is jst four centre lagos abuja kano and porthacourt.

There were no state of origin codes assigned. State of origin in the application is probably to help with the quota system or what we call federal character in our local parlance in the final stage. One must have chosen an exam centre and submitted to be given a reference number or what you referred to as centre code. Moreover, if there were state of origin codes, they would have followed the DPR reference number pattern which abbreviated each centre with three alphabets. KWARA would have been KWA or KWR not KW if it existed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Generaloluseye: 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Laolballs:

Its a complete fake. The Reference number of 4 and 5 , is from Neptune. Wisieup , this is a cheap blackmail.
It is indeed fake. Mtchew. That is how paramilitary jobs are being shared. I have on my phone a reference letter used by someone for last years army SSC recruitment. That one was done by a senator. Fake indeed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by harmonizo: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Asapcy:
I wonder how graduates now a days won't check for genuinely of post before reacting, especially no.4 and & 5 of the mentioned candidates from Kwara. Am now asking do we have exam center in Kwara? the answer is no, So also d letter is fake, it's not from Hw. U can see with this NNPC scam Who will say this Signature and Stamp is from NNPC GMD. Last question WHY is there no STAMP on the LETTER. We are all matured here don't let any body deceive u.

Disclaimer: The sentence arrangements may vary from d way u think just digest the info am passing
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has, for the umpteenth time, reiterated that it has not launched a recruitment campaign of any kind for now.

The latest clarification is coming on the heels of a fresh recruitment advert purportedly from the Corporation being circulated by e-mails and on various social media platforms.

A statement by the Corporation’s spokesman, Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, disclosed that the advert which is on a fake letterhead complete with NNPC logo is purportedly signed by the Group Managing Director, Dr. Maikanti Baru, and the Chief Operating Officer, Refineries, Mr. Anibor Kragha, and directs unsuspecting applicants to send their applications to a fake e-mail address: nnpccareersrecruitment@gmail.com.

Shedding more light on the scam, Mr. Ughamadu said another form of the scam involved text messages, e-mails, and letters inviting gullible job seekers for fake job interviews at the NNPC Towers and other locations across the country with a view to extorting money from them.

He called on members of the public, especially applicants, to discountenance any of such adverts or spurious invitations for job interviews as the Corporation was currently not recruiting, stressing that anyone who entertains such invitations does so at his or her own risk.

Mr. Ughamadu advised that anyone contacted for the purpose of the fake recruitment should not hesitate to report such invitations to relevant law enforcement agencies, adding that the Corporation would continue to engage security agencies on the scam.

He said NNPC Management under the leadership of Dr. Maikanti Baru would sustain the prevailing culture of transparency and accountability which has witnessed the conduct of open public bidding in sourcing for contractors and suppliers of goods and services for its day-to-day operations, including recruitment exercises, stressing that NNPC will advertise all vacant positions in national newspapers whenever it was ready to recruit.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
harmonizo:

The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has, for the umpteenth time, reiterated that it has not launched a recruitment campaign of any kind for now.

The latest clarification is coming on the heels of a fresh recruitment advert purportedly from the Corporation being circulated by e-mails and on various social media platforms.

A statement by the Corporation’s spokesman, Mr. Ndu Ughamadu, disclosed that the advert which is on a fake letterhead complete with NNPC logo is purportedly signed by the Group Managing Director, Dr. Maikanti Baru, and the Chief Operating Officer, Refineries, Mr. Anibor Kragha, and directs unsuspecting applicants to send their applications to a fake e-mail address: nnpccareersrecruitment@gmail.com.

Shedding more light on the scam, Mr. Ughamadu said another form of the scam involved text messages, e-mails, and letters inviting gullible job seekers for fake job interviews at the NNPC Towers and other locations across the country with a view to extorting money from them.

He called on members of the public, especially applicants, to discountenance any of such adverts or spurious invitations for job interviews as the Corporation was currently not recruiting, stressing that anyone who entertains such invitations does so at his or her own risk.

Mr. Ughamadu advised that anyone contacted for the purpose of the fake recruitment should not hesitate to report such invitations to relevant law enforcement agencies, adding that the Corporation would continue to engage security agencies on the scam.

He said NNPC Management under the leadership of Dr. Maikanti Baru would sustain the prevailing culture of transparency and accountability which has witnessed the conduct of open public bidding in sourcing for contractors and suppliers of goods and services for its day-to-day operations, including recruitment exercises, stressing that NNPC will advertise all vacant positions in national newspapers whenever it was ready to recruit.

I hear the official one will be out in the last quarter
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by buller00: 4:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
. This is nigeria for us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
The scam letter frm house of reps is being discussed nw on radio. You can tune into naija info 99.3 fm for update and public opinion.

I hope this ensures the process is free n fair.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 4:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Listening too, though at work..lol
They might eventually cancel this open (public) recruitment and go for their main style of recruitment.
bopm:
The scam letter frm house of reps is being discussed nw on radio. You can tune into naija info 99.3 fm for update and public opinion.

I hope this ensures the process is free n fair.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
Hafsat24:

Lol im not deceiving myself..in no place did i dispute the recruitment being shady or underground..the fact remains those who will get will get..either underground or merit..understand my previous and subsequent posts
yeah i get you right, but am still reiterating the fact there might not be merit don't forget how it went down with the CBN recruitment, FIRS recruitment, DSS recruitment. Lets wake up to reality. The so called aptitude test we did was just a formality even if any one gets to the final stage by merit you still need little connection or whatever to land this mouth watering jab.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dgame50(m): 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
That document is fake and obvious.. we all know the insincerity of the system, but on this document per-say. It's not legit
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DivineKayy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
Two hours and counting...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Remember, there is internal and external advertisement which is allowed. Leta like dis can only jeopardize those of us wey no no man. We have to be mindful what we say and do. Like i say recruitment, its all man 4 himself. Just pray to be among those taken on merit. No one can tell DPR on how to conduct their recruitment.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
DivineKayy:
Two hours and counting...
they are beginning to get tired. Leta or no leta, recruitment must go on and LIFE MUST GO ON. There is no doubt that dat letter is meant to cause confusion.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DivineKayy(m): 7:35pm On Aug 09, 2017
mancongroup:
they are beginning to get tired. Leta or no leta, recruitment must go on and LIFE MUST GO ON. There is no doubt that dat letter is meant to cause confusion.
They shouldn't O, I need to keep reading something any time I visit. (be it the truth or lie)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:02pm On Aug 09, 2017
mancongroup:
politicians list Don full DPR .

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
madapcmod:
Wia is d letter?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2017
yahmaid04:
The list of candidates from chief whip is already trending on twitter. You know what next? They might cancel the recruitment process and they can now peacefully fill all the positions with candidates they like. Nigerians never learn, cant we just accept that recruitment process can never be 100% based on merit? Soon the 20 to 30% that get on merit will no longer be. All those who think leaking that list will change anything about how Nigeria does her recruitment is just a big fool. If it will only make the cabals more cautious next time that is if they advertise anything like this again.
true. I pity those laughing at those who couldn't take the test.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
martinsfm:
something tells me your name is on that list
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlwaysUltraPad: 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
MrKong:
I was in spirit a while ago and what I saw was quite troubling....the vision was very clear but I don't want to break people's heart anymore cos some people are already thinking, from emails I received, that I take delight in it which equally breaks my heart.

From this here on, I'm a silent floor member of this thread. I wish you ehmmm good "luck"? cry
Na you and one guy de laugh people wey their application dey pending . You guys just dunno what life is all about.

We still wish you well and, we are sad that politicians have hijacked the process. Keep the hope alive. E go better.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kassidy4luv(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
This recruitment process may be cancelled....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jasab(m): 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls any information about the last test we did some days ago. I mean DPR test what is the next things oooooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cotmag(m): 8:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
Some people that were not able to take the test seem to be happy because of the scam letter. What will be, will always be , as only GOD has the final SAY.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P