Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682951 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dewin86(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for the mention dewin..how've you been

i ve being good, still on the hustle while waiting and watching as events unfold @DPR

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
Finally I can post. I have been following the thread. Well done to you all
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Looks to me like I am the only Pharmacist who applied and wrote the test. Do you guys know any other?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by subseaman(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hafsat24:

But why? Shebi there is Npower thread why not go there and ask.. smiley
Hi,did u applied for Wårsilà graduate Trainee program this year
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
For ur lovely mind...�

geemonee88:
Looks to me like I am the only Pharmacist who applied and wrote the test. Do you guys know any other?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
EngrVin:
For ur lovely mind...�

I want to rub mind. Mind me not ehn lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
https://dpr.gov.ng/index/re-ongoing-staff-recruitment-exercise-into-dpr/

You might consider this info on DPR Portal Important as at Aug 11th today

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sleeky8(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
geemonee88:
https://dpr.gov.ng/index/re-ongoing-staff-recruitment-exercise-into-dpr/

You might consider this info on DPR Portal Important as at Aug 11th today

Did you expect them to say anything less? This is merely PR work. 9ja I hail
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yahmaid04(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hafsat24:

Hehehe..thanks for the complement..i'm trying my best..and to your question, Yes I am wink.. @competing cheesy cheesy cheesy
its true, Hafsat and some few others show some great level of maturity. Really enjoyed solving questions together before the test. Wish all of us best of luck in this recruitment and to those rejected, ur glory days are still ahead.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
yahmaid04:
its true, Hafsat and some few others show some great level of maturity. Really enjoyed solving questions together before the test. Wish all of us best of luck in this recruitment and to those rejected, ur glory days are still ahead.

Yahmaid your luck is shining o. Every fed job thread I must see u. Hmmm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinceAlPacino: 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
"...Finally, we want to use this opportunity to request that, candidates who participated in the recently conducted aptitude tests to keep monitoring the accessible online portal for the outcome and subsequent stages of the exercise."

I just pray this is an indication that in 6weeks time, we should be on or done with the next stage.
God bless and grant us success. AMEN.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 6:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
sleeky8:

Did you expect them to say anything less? This is merely PR work. 9ja I hail

��� I tire
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by josielewa(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
TKThankyou:

should but field based. who has done an IT in DPR on this thread? that's the first person you need as your companion now. you need to know what a typical day in DPR is like and for instance do their staff go offshore? what does he/her function as over there.
they go offshore and for field work, especially engineers and they are paid more than those sitting in v island....but people, lemme ask you a question, are you still dreaming of this job....if yes, then you are not telling yourself the truth..forget it or better still put it at the back of your mind and move on searching for other opportunities...dpr has a total of about 1200 staffs...150 of them are at top level...they have families, friends, political allies etc...so expect more of that kind of letter...thats the one you were able to see....as for me i don go join peace corps, waiting for only presifential approval...And dont forget put your trust in jah...if u think my write up is shit...go to the firs page, no one has been contacted yet and i know 2 guys working dere after we applied....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by josielewa(m): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
remember that dpr regulate the petroleum industry, so most of those field workers see to it that the petroleum bizness follows laid down standards, they also ensure that those people importing petroleum product follow laid down rules, and if they fail, they are made to cough out large sums of dollars...they also do collection of fees from importers and petroleum cargo owners...thats where they make their revenue... at least monthly, dpr makes at least 70 billion naira....i have personally handled a cheque of 49 million dollars being paid, dat day i just dey daydream say the money na my own.....dats just what they do...they also inspect filling stations and depots or storage......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
josielewa:
remember that dpr regulate the petroleum industry, so most of those field workers see to it that the petroleum bizness follows laid down standards, they also ensure that those people importing petroleum product follow laid down rules, and if they fail, they are made to cough out large sums of dollars...they also do collection of fees from importers and petroleum cargo owners...thats where they make their revenue... at least monthly, dpr makes at least 70 billion naira....i have personally handled a cheque of 49 million dollars being paid, dat day i just dey daydream say the money na my own.....dats just what they do...they also inspect filling stations and depots or storage......

loool bro thank goodness you no run with the cash.
thanks brother for your enlightenment.

Dpr is one awesome organization.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ulonwadi: 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2017
geemonee88:

No Sweetheart, you aren't.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
josielewa:

I believe there staffers will be well trained too. I wonder how they carry out these responsibilities with such few staff. How many oil and gas companies operating in naija? maybe that's why they pay them so much
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deewhydoski(m): 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
josielewa:
You are absolutely right ma, I knew of this too.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
DPR has the statutory responsibility of ensuring compliance to petroleum laws, regulations and guidelines in the Oil and Gas Industry. The discharge of these responsibilities involves monitoring of operations at drilling sites, producing wells, production platforms and flowstations, crude oil export terminals, refineries, storage depots, pump stations, retail outlets, any other locations where petroleum is either stored or sold, and all pipelines carrying crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products, while carrying out the following functions, among others:

(i) Supervising all Petroleum Industry operations being carried out under licences and leases in the country.

(ii) Monitoring the Petroleum Industry operations to ensure that are in line with national goals and aspirations including those relating to Flare down and Domestic Gas Supply Obligations.

(iii) Ensuring that Health Safety& Environment regulations conform with national and international best oil field practice.

(iv) Maintaining records on petroleum industry operations, particularly on matters relating to petroleum reserves, production/exports, licences and leases.

(v) Advising Government and relevant Government agencies on technical matters and public policies that may have impact on the administration and petroleum activities.

(vi) Processing industry applications for leases, licences and permits.

(vii) Ensure timely and accurate payments of Rents, Royalties and other revenues due to government .

(viii) Maintain and administer the National Data Repository (NDR).

TKThankyou:

I believe there staffers will be well trained too. I wonder how they carry out these responsibilities with such few staff. How many oil and gas companies operating in naija? maybe that's why they pay them so much

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
EngrVin:
DPR has the statutory responsibility of ensuring compliance to petroleum laws, regulations and guidelines in the Oil and Gas Industry. The discharge of these responsibilities involves monitoring of operations at drilling sites, producing wells, production platforms and flowstations, crude oil export terminals, refineries, storage depots, pump stations, retail outlets, any other locations where petroleum is either stored or sold, and all pipelines carrying crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products, while carrying out the following functions, among others:

(i) Supervising all Petroleum Industry operations being carried out under licences and leases in the country.

(ii) Monitoring the Petroleum Industry operations to ensure that are in line with national goals and aspirations including those relating to Flare down and Domestic Gas Supply Obligations.

(iii) Ensuring that Health Safety& Environment regulations conform with national and international best oil field practice.

(iv) Maintaining records on petroleum industry operations, particularly on matters relating to petroleum reserves, production/exports, licences and leases.

(v) Advising Government and relevant Government agencies on technical matters and public policies that may have impact on the administration and petroleum activities.

(vii) Ensure timely and accurate payments of Rents, Royalties and other revenues due to government .

welldone Engr.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
subseaman:

Hi,did u applied for Wårsilà graduate Trainee program this year

No dear..i didnt

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Setaje(f): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 10:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Magma012: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lovely
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DPRmoniker: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
Based on the public notice released by DPR today, The following could be said:

1. Those hoping and praying that the recruitment process be cancelled because of ordinary letter can now go to sleep or rest in peace.

2. I cannot vividly recall CBN and FIRS releasing such statement when it was alleged that they are doing backdoor recruitment.

3. From paragraph 3 of the notice . . . "rigorous and competitive" . . . hmmm what are they up to this time? I trust DPR and #IStandWithDPR based on previous recruitment history. Even though NNPC, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, etc do not show candidates their test scores, if DPR can show theirs, candidates will be glad.

4. From paragraph 5 (last one), ". . . the outcome and subsequent stages of the exercise", I suspect there is more than one stage remaining. There might be something else before the oral interview. Could they be considering assessment centres or second test?

5. For those trying to force it down on others that the process has been hijacked and everybody hoping to get it by merit is wasting time; if you are convinced that the final list is already prepared through backdoor, then, why are you here on this thread? Why not go to the Access Bank ATMs in Unilag and watch movies? I heard they are showing por.n videos there. It is massive hypocrisy to force it on others that it's strictly a connection thing, yet you are hanging around here. Comot make those wey believe continue!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sabiman(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
DPRmoniker:

1. Those hoping and praying that the recruitment process be cancelled because of ordinary letter can now go to sleep or rest in peace.

2. I cannot vividly recall CBN and FIRS releasing such statement when it was alleged that they are doing backdoor recruitment.

3. From paragraph 3 of the notice . . . "rigorous and competitive" . . . hmmm what are they up to this time? I trust DPR and #IStandWithDPR based on previous recruitment history. Even though NNPC, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, etc do not show candidates their test scores, if DPR can show theirs, candidates will be glad.

4. From paragraph 5 (last one), ". . . the outcome and subsequent stages of the exercise", I suspect there is more than one stage remaining. There might be something else before the oral interview. Could they be considering assessment centres or second test?

5. For those trying to force it down on others that the process has been hijacked and everybody hoping to get it by merit is wasting time; if you are convinced that the final list is already prepared through backdoor, then, why are you here on this thread? Why not go to the Access Bank ATMs in Unilag and watch movies? I heard they are showing por.n videos there. It is massive hypocrisy to force it on others that it's strictly a connection thing, yet you are hanging around here. Comot make those wey believe continue!

This your last point though... grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
all dose people blowing grammar dat d recruitment may be cancelled cuz of letter.. I told u, worse thing they can do is issue a press statement, n datz what they have done. Sometimes e good 2 ruffle feathers

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 4:25am On Aug 12, 2017
DPRmoniker:

Now that's so so funny!

What a way to brighten up one's morning!

Great job fella
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 6:07am On Aug 12, 2017
EngrVin:

Well done! Thanks for this piece smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by rilweezy: 6:20am On Aug 12, 2017
The Letters trending on Social Media played the part it was meant for..Else it probably wouldn't have gotten to the Management.

Keep Sharing Guys. #mysteryshopping#
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2017
How many Geologist EH in the house signify.

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52