Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684712 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrKong: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2017
motivationspika:
I doubt if there is anybody in here that can say the exact date the NEXT stage of DPR recruitment will commence.
There is smiley

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by princely83(m): 8:50am On Sep 18, 2017
Whats the latest guys? Peeps with insiders in dpr, how fa?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Petadjeks: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2017
ibnmuhd:
That's what happen when you invite hundreds of thousands for a job slated for a few hundreds. The processing and selection will be one heck of a job.

My Bro I totally agree with you. However if they are sincere, transparent and upright with the process, as a cbt test it ought not to be that cumbersome
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hugochuks60(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2017
DPRmoniker:
Maybe we should just move the thread to 'Religion' section, so that we can litter the whole place with prophetic declarations, amen, praises and worship. Miraculously DPR will then employ everybody (tens of thousands of candidates) to work at the national stadium.

Fact is: everybody will not move to the next stage. And whenever the next stage comes, only about 10-16% of those called would eventually get offer.

confirm bro. not everyone will get to d next stage n certainly just a handful of those who made it to d next stage will get d offer. this is because of d nature of things in this country.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 11:39am On Sep 18, 2017
TKThankyou:
The minister of Petroleum resources will be hosting a media chat on Facebook and twitter today. They said we can ask any questions. Guys maybe we should join in by 4pm and inquire about DPR. what do you think?

Link to the page please

Just Donelli wink

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
MrKong:

There is smiley
Please tell us when and what to do?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GNwafor(m): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
GNwafor:
Join the Minister of Petroleum Resources today for his Media chat:

https://web.facebook.com/IbeKachikwu/photos/a.746209958843918.1073741828.745757475555833/1093389384125972/?type=3&theater

Today by 4pm

guys let's make it count. issues ranging from hijakin the process by senators and delays of the process should top it all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
bopm:

guys let's make it count. issues ranging from hijakin the process by senators and delays of the process should top it all.

you're not sure of the process been hijacked. people who I think know more on this forum has repeatedly told you that there must be some level of sincerity. Why don't we just ask general whats up with recruitment process and how we wish for it to be concluded in good time. if they tell you now that they want to cancel the process due to complains of irregularities, na we go shout pass. mind you the can do so and re open for application and no one will have any reasons to challenge them. After all, some more qualified people weren't even invited for the test.
we ought to be diplomatic.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bopm: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
TKThankyou:

you're not sure of the process been hijacked. people who I think know more on this forum has repeatedly told you that there must be some level of sincerity. Why don't we just ask general whats up with recruitment process and how we wish for it to be concluded in good time. if they tell you now that they want to cancel the process due to complains of irregularities, na we go shout pass. mind you the can do so and re open for application and no one will have any reasons to challenge them. After all, some more qualified people weren't even invited for the test.

chief don't misquote me, it's no news that some ppl bandied some list from somewhere precisely National Assembly to Dpr which elicited public debate to d extent dat dpr came out to deny it. I believe it won't b out of place to get his feel abt it and ultimately get his assurance that all d process will b fair and square. I think one of the problem killing us as people is fear, fear over nothing, fear of the unknown. who will get d job will get it but it's important we hold this our leaders accountable dats all.

I appreciate ur opinion though so don't bother making my suggestion a topic plz.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tdarry: 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
TKThankyou:

Totally agree with this. Besides, i can confirm that they're done with the shortlisting. Plenty men go enter on merit.
E jos remain make them begin call us. Make every body use him small sense, let's not start an unnecessary war, na we still get everything to lose for this

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
Tdarry:

Totally agree with this. Besides, i can confirm that they're done with the shortlisting. Plenty men go enter on merit.
E jos remain make them begin call us. Make every body use him small sense, let's not start an unnecessary war, na we still get everything to lose for this

that's it. it's now in out hands yo get genuine info from Mr Minister and respectfully prevail on him to hasten the process.

anyways, @ bopm, I didn't say what i did out of fear but 'wisdom' I however, sincerely apologize if you took it the wrong way.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
It's 4:28 and he hasn't replied anyone sad
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 18, 2017
Crystalng:
It's 4:28 and he hasn't replied anyone sad

You want minister to reply your message, I doubt it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
Nobody force them (DPR) to contact us for the aptitude test. What will need now is considerable patients. They will contact us when they feel like... That's Nigeria for us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Petadjeks: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
falaye75:
Nobody force them (DPR) to contact us for the aptitude test. What will need now is considerable patients. They will contact us when they feel like... That's Nigeria for us

"What will need now is considerable patients" Hmmm! With all the patience in the world, are you sure you'll pass DPR English?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin[sub][/sub]
Petadjeks:

"What will need now is considerable patients" Hmmm! With all the patience in the world, are you sure you'll pass DPR English?

Patience has no limit bro. Try to find something doing. Don't depend on DPR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
falaye75:
"What we need now......"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheGrandChemist(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Petadjeks:

Bro, you've got no chill at all. cheesy cheesy
You're bad. Chai!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by princely83(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by saddeeq: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
HOTTEST UPDATE
In the final stages of shorlisting for the interview
A total number of 5000 candidates comprising both GT and EXP will be invited. Itz very interesting to know that 1 out of every 5 candidates interviewed will be selected for the job.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pantyboy: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
saddeeq:
HOTTEST UPDATE
A total number of 5000 candidates comprising both GT and EXP will be invited. Itz very interesting to know that 1 out of every 5 candidates interviewed will be selected for the job.
Where did you hear this from? This is not true.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by saddeeq: 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=pantyboy post=60597953]
Where did you hear this from? This is not true.[/quote
Bros, do you know who am I
Do you even know my source of information?
Do you know any1 in DPR. Am not sure you don't even know a cleaner....

And lemme advise you Bro. Itz better you ask what is the source of my info than branding me a liar. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2017
saddeeq:
HOTTEST UPDATE
[quote author=saddeeq post=60598994][/quote]

Please tell us the source of your information and also the time they will contact us for the second stage. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dewin86(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=saddeeq post=60598994][/quote

this is really hilarious grin[quote author=saddeeq post=60598994][/quote

this is really hilarious
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
saddeeq:
HOTTEST UPDATE

From what your saying that means there going to recruit 1000 people??
Please how guaranteed is your source??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayzisoverrated(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2017
See

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2017
deracathy:
Dpr is set to recruit 850 personnel

But these will be achieved in batches.

Just concluded First batch will take 250 or more successful candidate.

The number seems to be reducing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 9:06am On Sep 19, 2017
why do u people want to kill ur self over dpr. As for me, i have move on and didn't want to think about it anymore.for the merit list people without connection, what u score will determine ur nxt stage invite. Their is notin like luck in exam. For the highly connected people, oga dey pass oga, so make sure say ur oga get level pass the oda oga.(e.g, manager, senator, governor, president, senate president, chairman, efcc, army general, IGP e.t.c)
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2017
madri4u:
why do u people want to kill ur self over dpr. As for me, i have move on and didn't want to think about it anymore.for the merit list people without connection, what u score will determine ur nxt stage invite. Their is notin like luck in exam. For the highly connected people, oga dey pass oga, so make sure say ur oga get level pass the oda oga.(e.g, manager, senator, governor, president, senate president, chairman, efcc, army general, IGP e.t.c)
Oga, there's luck almost in everything we do.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 10:21am On Sep 19, 2017
modash:

From what your saying that means there going to recruit 1000 people??
Please how guaranteed is your source??
DPR applicants not sure of govt desire so far but our expectations is high, believing the outcome to be sure about the recruitment.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Technocrat12: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2017
Hello House.! The Head HR of DPR is currently out of the country.! This myt probably be the reason for the recent delay as applicants should hv been contacted by now.!

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.