Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682875 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Where is DPR moniker? Na im update pure pass
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dpr will end up like nnpc 2012 recruitment.Election recruitment. If Pdp win come 2019, Dpr will be cancel and another recruitment advert will surface. Dpr will invite people for interview but it will be postponed till further notice jst like d way nnpc did.Election is february 2019, if Apc is not voted back in power, den Dpr will be cancel by d nxt govt. My source of info. Is classified.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
madri4u:
Dpr will end up like nnpc 2012 recruitment.Election recruitment. If Pdp win come 2019, Dpr will be cancel and another recruitment advert will surface. Dpr will invite people for interview but it will be postponed till further notice jst like d way nnpc did.Election is february 2019, if Apc is not voted back in power, den Dpr will be cancel by d nxt govt. My source of info. Is classified.
I am not begging to disagree with anybody. APC/PDP or any other political party has nothing to do with filling- in vacant positions as those vacant positions must be filled so long as people must retire on a monthly/yearly basis and the slots will have to be filled regardless of who is head of the country or not. Any source that one is not confident enough to quote is no source.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
madri4u:

If you actually know people that give you real information; you wouldn't be following every job advert on nairaland.

If you are already comfortable and just need a better paying job, stop wishing those who are believing God for their first decent job badluck.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
madri4u:
Wow! I nor fit happy, I make the interview list. Time to dust interview materials.Faith is the substances of things hope for and the evidence of things not seen.Type Amen if ur name will be on the interview list according to ur faith in christ Jesus, the son of God.U wil see God in action.But remember to thank God and don't forget him, when ur absolved.

What has happened to your faith?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
insperyadyou:
I am not begging to disagree with anybody. APC/PDP or any other political party has nothing to do with filling- in vacant positions as those vacant positions must be filled so long as people must retire on a monthly/yearly basis and the slots will have to be filled regardless of who is head of the country or not. Any source that one is not confident enough to quote is no source.

His information could be a load of bullshit but, sometimes advertising for positions in the public sector is more political than strategic.

NNPC placed adverts in 2012 presumably because they needed to fill spaces, 5yrs later and nothing has been concluded yet and people are being sacked and retired.
Before somebody will say i'm influencing his/her destiny negatively, i'm not saying his info is authentic o.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
dayjahvoo:

His information could be a load of bullshit but, sometimes advertising for positions in the public sector is more political than strategic.

NNPC placed adverts in 2012 presumably because they needed to fill spaces, 5yrs later and nothing has been concluded yet and people are being sacked and retired.
Before somebody will say i'm influencing his/her destiny negatively, i'm not saying his info is authentic o.

NNPC has already employed people.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ezyk(m): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nnpc has not concluded 2012 recruitment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
Onyiridike:

Be that as it may, they have scrapped that recruitment and even if they have been employing, they couldn't have employed as much as they would have in a mass recruitment exercise.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DirtyGold: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
You prophets of doom should quit dumping loads of stinking garbage here. NNPC and DPR are seperate entities with different organisational structures and management. Heck! They are not even spelt the same cool grin the only thing they have in common is the P(petroleum). grin

Yes, yes blah blah... they are both government agencies within same industry, recruitment takes forever, too much politics, only 1% will get the job blah blah... we are all Nigerians and surely know how the system works! If you must be our history teacher, stay on topic. Refer to the previous DPR recruitments and how they ended. Afterall, DPR wasn't created yesterday and has a wholesome history as well.

If you want to amuse yourself with the speculative negativity in your mind giving you hard-ons, visit your local pub, please. You are making it harder to forget we applied for DPR with these inane posts that keeps bringing this thread to focus.

The process is still on and when they are ready, even America will know grin In the interim, keep a clear mind and work on something else. One love. Peace!

Whats tha business?

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
jidex4life:
I think DPR director Mordecai ladan is not currently in the country and not latest news release or press release by DPR and the director must be available before the interview will be conducted ...patience is always the key factor ad the Patience dog will always eat the fatest bone
Its been long we had Mr Ladan travelled out of the country. He would have returned by now. Nothwithstanding, his absence cannot stop the entire process. He must have a deputy who oversees things on his behalf
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lunacol(m): 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
motivationspika:
Its been long we had Mr Ladan travelled out of the country. He would have returned by now. Nothwithstanding, his absence cannot stop the entire process. He must have a deputy who oversees things on his behalf
There is hope,FIRS Thread hopefuls that have been in waiting for long have started signalling gradual invitations for interview.Let's be hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijaboy756: 9:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
1porsche:

you shall see the interview list and your name will not be among.....its a prophesy
I return back to sender without miss... Yours wont just be DPR but 3 extra applications.

Prophet of Baal and Asherah....

Wait and watch me paste my offer letter here!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 9:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
Please attend this conference and you'll meet all key DPR director(s)/managers.....
https://www.nape.org.ng/news/int-l-conferences/item/293-nape-2017-conference-registration-information
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 1:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
I think Federal Character Commision would know the latest on the shortlisting. See you guys soon
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uscofield: 1:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Before we get to page 340, DPR will invite us for the next stage
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ppl that will be recruited are definitely getting their employment letters in dec to resume in jan 2018. That is a fact 100%. So interviews will be between now and nov. Gudluck✌

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ashson: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fingers crossed...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ayobami0411: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
My Logical deduction: 2006 recruitment ends January 8th, 2008 as it happens to b deir resumption date den.... 2010 recruitment ends 2013 after alot of comradeship and open letters... They were updated December 11th, 2012 n dey started receivin appointment letters by January 2013 of which they enventually resumed March 4th, 2013... So let us b hopeful... jANUARY
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
from what i heard today from one guy in dpr, he said, dpr is shaking seriously nw.seems dey might likely scrap dpr.I don't knw hw true it is sha oo, before una begin reign abuses on me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 6:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
madri4u:
from what i heard today from one guy in dpr, he said, dpr is shaking seriously nw.seems dey might likely scrap dpr.I don't knw hw true it is sha oo, before una begin reign abuses on me.

An agency that generates over 1 trillion annually will be scrapped? Even if the PIB is implemented, DPR will never be scrapped. It will just be a mere change of name and probable amendment of policies.

PIB may not even be implemented soon as there are many issues with the bill.

Whatever happens, God is the Archetect of our destiny. No amount of bad wishes, propaganda, e.t.c will stop the eternal plan of God.

People were living their live before DPR advertised and they will continue even if DPR is no more.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinagoha: 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
madri4u:
Young man, wit al due respect, kp wateva ur road side DPR staff fed u tday. Its of no use here ok.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Igemburg(m): 2:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
https://jumia.com/affiliate-program/banners/Jumia Nigeria/Smart Shopper - Smartphones/728X90.jpg
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2017
What gwan now hopeful people .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by slywind2000: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
martinagoha:

Young man, wit al due respect, kp wateva ur road side DPR staff fed u tday. Its of no use here ok.

lol @martinagoha....ur so funny
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2017
My Profile Background changed, and it suddenly turned edit-able, what's happening ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buharinomics:
My Profile Background changed, and it suddenly turned edit-able, what's happening ?
mine too have changed to editable
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nawa ooo, I am not understanding
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Maybe something good is on the way coming let keep praying and our fingers crossed that shows that they are updating our portal soon

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Notice the exam slip is no where to be found again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
Buharinomics:
Notice the exam slip is no where to be found again
Likewise mine bro. It's displaying "Object Moved.........."

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.