Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686062 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2017
otkconcept:
If you r not been considered no company would want any update from you..... Dangote once asked us to update our ppe sizes, pple said they misplaced the ones we gave them earlier during recruitment process n finally d pple that got d update sms scaled tru..... Goodnight peeps
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 6:49am On Oct 27, 2017
otkconcept:
If you r not been considered no company would want any update from you..... Dangote once asked us to update our ppe sizes, pple said they misplaced the ones we gave them earlier during recruitment process n finally d pple that got d update sms scaled tru..... Goodnight peeps
My friend, during nnpc 2012 recruitment I got a mail in 2013 a year after from nnpc to update my profile but at the end no one call me.
So let us hope for the best

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 27, 2017
Some people go commit suicide if dpr no invite them for interview o shocked, make una take chill pills, because from the look of things some people fit die before DPR send them SMS/email. Men DPR sabi game of thrones no be small, infact I go gather all the characters way dey act this DPR game of thrones movie from this forum go shoot movie. Una no know say indirectly una dey act film.DPR na the script writer and movie director, me come be the camera man....... grin, ....... This movie go sell for market and all the actors and actress( all of una here) go get one copy free cool.....

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Babes where una dey na sad, abi una no dey enjoy my vibes undecided

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 7:18am On Oct 27, 2017
otkconcept:
I don't want to burst anyone's bubble here.....but If at all you got the mail or SMS fr update... I will advice you start preparing for your interview.
I have experienced this type of recruitment the last nnlg bn d most recent.... The people that got mails and sms for update where the ones invited for the test....

Oga na lie u lie! Check that NLNG thread u will see my posts. I wasn't sent the update because I did my application perfectly, yet was invited. If u doubt that, I sat for the test(verbal, numerical, mechanical, logical, spatial, all in almost 4hrs) at RSUST on 29th Sept, 11am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2017
chimezie6891:
Some people go commit suicide if dpr no invite them for interview o shocked, make una take chill pills, because from the look of things some people fit die before DPR send them SMS/email. Men DPR sabi game of thrones no be small, infact I go gather all the characters way dey act this DPR game of thrones movie from this forum go shoot movie. Una no know say indirectly una dey act film.DPR na the script writer and movie director, me come be the camera man....... grin, ....... This movie go sell for market and all the actors and actress( all of una here) go get one copy free cool.....
Haha haha I like this guy but for the film you're producing now , you're acting the screen play smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 8:08am On Oct 27, 2017
chimezie6891:
Babes where una dey na sad, abi una no dey enjoy my vibes undecided
you are becoming more active on this thread on an average of 8sec/minute

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ezyk(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Drnice:
Oga na lie u lie! Check that NLNG thread u will see my posts. I wasn't sent the update because I did my application perfectly, yet was invited. If u doubt that, I sat for the test(verbal, numerical, mechanical, logical, spatial, all in almost 4hrs) at RSUST on 29th Sept, 11am.
Bro leave that guy. His name could be Lienus or lie Moha*****

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gbegene2007: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2017
[/b][b]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Yusufi:

This is a very elaborate post as it seems to capture all the scenarios and their respective interpretations. My investigation confirms that this account was created on 19th July 2017 and has only made 2 posts that were both made on this thread today being 26th October 2017 between 7:40pm and 7:47 pm i.e. at intervals of 7 minutes. Most importantly, apt & straight to the point by stating definite timelines for when interview mails & sms would be sent out. Could this be The Messenger in disguise

You want to believe him because what he's posting probably favors you.

How professional is it for DPR to come on nairaland and start posting info? Will they also search for every other job board or do you think nairaland is their official partner. They've got a whole portal dedicated to the recruitment and they can communicate better through the regular social media platforms. But No! Let Mr Haunted be playing with your head afterall he knows that you can't come and beat him when it turns out he's spewing shit.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 8:37am On Oct 27, 2017
Haunt:
Evening all.
1. If your status is at "moved", that means your profile and application has been placed on for validation, enquiry and checking.
2. If your status is at "closed" , that means your profile and application have been moved to the next stage and you passed the test.
So expect an email and message for invitation for interview.
3. If you can still access your profile and you are still able to edit, that means you are still yet checked for recruiting and it will be very soon.

NOTE: All participants will be sent mails and messages this weekend or very early on Monday at most.
Thanks for your understanding

This is on point.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2017
gbegene2007:
Invites has started rolling in.......update.

Did u receive any? Share
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2017
gbegene2007:
Invites has started rolling in.......update.
You should get serious here. Don't make this thread child-like.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gbegene2007: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2017
[/b][b][b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2017
Please don't let us mind some disgruntled hopeless people here. They've seen the outcome of their results already as denoted by their usernames. By their fruits we shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uramma: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2017
gbegene2007:

100% CONFIRMED.

Evening all.
1. If your status is at "moved", that means your profile and application has been placed on for validation, enquiry and checking.
2. If your status is at "closed" , that means your profile and application have been moved to the next stage and you passed the test.
3. If you can still access your profile and you are still able to edit, that means you are still yet checked for recruiting and it will be very soon.

NOTE: All participants will be sent mails and messages this weekend or very early on Monday at most.

From your confirmation that all closed portal have passed the test, then it means almost all the people that sat for the test would be invited for the interview because majority of people are having portal closed!even those people that were not invited for the test. Please extrapolate.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2017
gbegene2007:

100% CONFIRMED.

Evening all.

You know just because you wrote "100% confirmed" in all caps doesn't make the post any less bullsh*t right?

If i say, for instance:

100% CONFIRMED

GBEGENE2007 has his head very far up his ass!

That doesn't mean it's true. Hmmm, actually.....

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by NickD(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2017
dayjahvoo:

You want to believe him because what he's posting probably favors you.

How professional is it for DPR to come on nairaland and start posting info? Will they also search for every other job board or do you think nairaland is their official partner. They've got a whole portal dedicated to the recruitment and they can communicate better through the regular social media platforms. But No! Let Mr Haunted be playing with your head afterall he knows that you can't come and beat him when it turns out he's spewing shit.
Lolz wrong analysis...Npower has an active handle on nairaland. Oh I almost forgot DPR is the juicy job while npower is...idunno where to classify that one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2017
NickD:

Lolz wrong analysis...Npower has an active handle on nairaland. Oh I almost forgot DPR is the juicy job while npower is...idunno where to classify that one.

I don't know what you want me to say: You made a statement and in the same sentence you confirmed why your statement makes no sense. So i guess my work is done.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dfo12(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2017
All I see is Application completed and a status that says APPROVED. I was sent the email and sms to update of which I checked and all information was still intact. Where do people see "closed" or "moved" mbok?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2017
dfo12:
All I see is Application completed and a status that says APPROVED. I was sent the email and sms to update of which I checked and all information was still intact. Where do people see "closed" or "moved" mbok?

When you try logging in or logged in
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Congrats in advance. You will be invited for the interview!
dfo12:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by motivationspika(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2017
The people viewing this thread every minute, apart from the guests, are far more higher than those who have commented here for the past 2 weeks cumulatively. They seem smarter than some of us here. They would hardly comment but get the right information that will favour them without letting their own secret out here, and then they would vanish into thin air. During the time some people were busy sending their DPR(Snapnet) "Aptitude Test Questions" that they wrote on Nairaland in the name of "Love your neighbour as yourself", in a faceless forum that nobody knows you, these silent guests/visitors got what they wanted, studied and prepared very well(without sending to you what they knew) and scored higher than you the good samaritan and might probably get to the next stage leaving you behind on nairaland to be abusing yourselves on hourly basis. The people that will bear the greatest pain if they didn't get to the next stage, are those that disobeyed the Commandment: They loved their neighbours MORE THAN themselves INSTEAD of loving their neighbours AS themselves.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 11:35am On Oct 27, 2017
motivationspika:
The people viewing this thread every minute, apart from the guests, are far more higher than those who have commented here for the past 2 weeks cumulatively. They seem smarter than some of us here. They would hardly comment but get the right information that will favour them without letting their own secret out here, and then they would vanish into thin air. During the time some people were busy sending their DPR(Snapnet) "Aptitude Test Questions" that they wrote on Nairaland in the name of "Love your neighbour as yourself", in a faceless forum that nobody knows you, these silent guests/visitors got what they wanted, studied and prepared very well(without sending to you what they knew) and scored higher than you the good samaritan and might probably get to the next stage leaving you behind on nairaland to be abusing yourselves on hourly basis. The people that will bear the greatest pain if they didn't get to the next stage, are those that disobeyed the Commandment: They loved their neighbours MORE THAN themselves INSTEAD of loving their neighbours AS themselves.
This is quite revealing. Some people forget that some people will still score higher than them from their states and they were just busy discharging questions anyhow on the net
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Ma niqqah grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by policy12: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
motivationspika:

Hmmm.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Palaver: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
motivationspika:
Honest and apt! Well done

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dfo12(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
makonko:

When you try logging in or logged in

After I logged in.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dfo12(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
Congrats in advance. You will be invited for the interview!

Thank you and pray so for you too.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BluMalam(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
Clearly the overwhelming majority have had their portals closed/didn't receive any update alerts, at the recruitment stage where the majority are being weeded out to get those that qualify to be interviewed.

Use your tongue to count your teeth.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
BluMalam:
Clearly the overwhelming majority have had their portals closed/didn't receive any update alerts, at the recruitment stage where the majority are being weeded out to get those that qualify to be interviewed.

Use your tongue to count your teeth.
I can see you are enjoying ur status. can you fill a document on presenting it to an official for recriutment then, you were ask to retake the process by updating it to overtake your co-applicant without noticing a question tag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by worldgreatest: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Another didirin coming to confuse people. When he's eventually proven wrong he'll come and say he was merely inferring.

I suppose the letters for interviews are at your house right now and you've just been too busy to distribute them?
Guy, u don't have to be insultive to pass your comment..this is a public forum even one of the rules is not to use abusive words on other members. No matter one's position in dis life, one needs to be humble. Thanks

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.