Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682543 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1wolex85: 10:50am On Nov 27, 2017
donkripton:
Any "System Analyst" that got invite?

Date and Location still pending. You?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lawrence83: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2017
keboxxerxes:

Please guys, help me out
I didn't get the mail as well but my portal is open and the venue, date and time of the interview are boldly written there.

Also noticed a change in time from 8:00am to 10:00am from last night update on the portal.
So don't fret, the mail and message can still come before the close of the day.

God bless us.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by perrezy(m): 11:11am On Nov 27, 2017
ultimatewarrior:
Please I'm new to Nairaland and this is my first time posting on this topic, in fact I only joined coz i was told there was news here on dpr recruitment. Please if there's anyone successful from Physics/Geophysics (GH) please reply this message let's practice for the interview together. Please Physics and geophysics GH successful applicants.
I did bro, how do you expect the interview to look like
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ronnykays: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Pls Any Economic GT that got invite?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2017
No one is talking about APC anylonger.. Maybe there's hope? So no need struggling to get info from dpr undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kunlebabs(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2017
Join the whatsapp group is you have been shortlisted for interview

Www./1QljHJpilG60AjdU3plmy2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kunlebabs(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2017
Add chat. WhatsApp and Co to the link
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kaysquare4: 11:27am On Nov 27, 2017
Human Resources(GT)

Please, PM for sharing of ideas

Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ueobonv: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2017
The link is not active
kunlebabs:

kunlebabs:

kunlebabs:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Stephanie22: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2017
ronnykays:
yes, please what are we reading for the interview
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Stephanie22: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2017
ronnykays:
yes, please what are we reading for the interview?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 11:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Any EH-Engineering in the house?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Spetzzy7(m): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Any GT Petroleum Engineer in the house. Chat me up .
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
It is starting 4th

Hi Tamihawtt87,

Thanks for some very good update during the waiting stage, your information were so on point.
Please can you help with how the interview is going to look like.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sahihameen2018(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good afternoon I'm new here. E H. With interview region Abuja but, time and venue still pending.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Keglet(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ueobonv:
The link is not active
If you were shortlisted let’s chat here and rub minds in preparation for next week https:///invite/C9WE2tLFnqCAPhzApHbgBx

Use the link in the pic file below

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Will update when i know more but i know it's not going to be a long session per person because there's alot of ppl and it's just for 2weeks. Interview is by department with panelist that will enter score for the different criteria they have drawn up in their system. I can't tell what kind of question each dept will be asked so best to prepare for both current affairs and yur field based questions.

Pls i still don't know how to access personal message sent from nairaland and i get quiet alot of emails for this. I can't see then nor respond and honestly i don't have answers too but whatever i know that i can share i will do so here. I am also going for interview so we are all in same boat.
P.S... i am a lady for future correspondence grin
Monjerk:

Hi Tamihawtt87,

Thanks for some very good update during the waiting stage, your information were so on point.
Please can you help with how the interview is going to look like.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by wealthywiseman: 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tamihawtt87:
Will update when i know more but i know it's not going to be a long session per person because there's alot of ppl and it's just for 2weeks. Interview is by department with panelist that will enter score for the different criteria they have drawn up in their system. I can't tell what kind of question each dept will be asked so best to prepare for both current affairs and yur field based questions.

Pls i still don't know how to access personal message sent from nairaland and i get quiet alot of emails for this. I can't see then nor respond and honestly i don't have answers too but whatever i know that i can share i will do so here. I am also going for interview so we are all in same boat.

Hi

What about those with pending date and batch in their portal, but interview region is Lagos
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ronnykays: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
yes, please what are we reading for the interview?[/quote]
Let chat please,08022569298
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AYO777(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=gulmah post=62752988]

Here we go bro.[/quote

Please can anybody help with the WhatApps number
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tamihawtt87:

Thanks Sis,
God bless you richly.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by olufisayor(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Any graduate trainee chemist batch E that got an invite?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AleeDee(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
donkripton:
Any "System Analyst" that got invite?

System analyst? Present Sir
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Keglet(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Keglet:

If you were shortlisted let’s chat here and rub minds in preparation for next week https:///invite/C9WE2tLFnqCAPhzApHbgBx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ultimatewarrior: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
I don't know how to send private messages on nairaland but we should chat on whatsapp
perrezy:

I did bro, how do you expect the interview to look like
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by olufunmiodejayi: 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=herlecks post=62746116]They only called Batch A B and C. They're still going to call D E and F.[/quo

how true is this information
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deykay: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Monjerk:
Any EH-Engineering in the house?

YES EH-Engineeeing but having application portal closed and not invited yet, when I call DPR customer service number,they told me that invitation will come in batches,this week and next week
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donkripton(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
I called DPR now, they said more list will be release, that it is in batches
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kynbasil01: 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Deykay:
[color=#006600][/color]
YES EH-Engineeeing but having application portal closed and not invited yet, when I call DPR customer service number,they told me that invitation will come in batches,this week and next week
and you believed him?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by newboy17: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2017
Are you in need of a job? Do you have marketable skills? Or are you looking for Professionals for your projects? Go to WorkRyt.com. WorkRyt.com is the solution to your unemployment problem. Its an easy-to-use platform that gives you the opportunity to get value out of your skills and projects. (https://www.workryt.com/)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sulaidon(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Any Accountant II Graduate trainee in the house that got the invite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.