Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681066 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freemandgenius(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Deykay:
[color=#006600][/color]
YES EH-Engineeeing but having application portal closed and not invited yet, when I call DPR customer service number,they told me that invitation will come in batches,this week and next week
so anyone with application portal closed should be hopeful for invite between this week and next?

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BintSaad9: 11:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Chysleak:
Same here...GT environmentalist..070377421340

07063094858.....pls add GT environmentalist
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chideozi: 11:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GNwafor(m): 12:58am On Nov 28, 2017
Hopefully.

freemandgenius:
so anyone with application portal closed should be hopeful for invite between this week and next?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 1:08am On Nov 28, 2017
ABBEYXCELL:
Any GT-Environmentalist in here that got invite?
Let's discuss the next phase pls

Am GT Environmentalist
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 1:13am On Nov 28, 2017
meetgaya:
Someone from WhatsApp group claimed his own changed from APC to APO

Please add me in WhatsApp group
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Amoskadiri: 1:38am On Nov 28, 2017
DGreatACO:

Yea Did you receive a mail and sms or just the updated portal?

Just the updated portal. No mail or sms. Interview is scheduled for 4th.
E/E engineering

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BluMalam(m): 5:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Wow wow wow just survived a mini heart attack...

So I've been away from the thread since Saturday, decided to check at 5am and all I could see were congratulatory messages....knowing I hadn't received any invite mail or SMS, I instantly broke into cold sweat and a kind of panic I havent experienced since secondary school boarding house general thrashing (whipping).

As soon as I surfed to earlier pages, I got the info that the invites were on the portal...I raced to my profile....checked...and voila! Invite for Abuja!.... cheesy cheesy cheesy... The way I jumped from the bed for joy no be here o! What an emotional roller coaster at dawn.

To God be the glory. Congratulations to all those that were invited for crossing this major hurdle and I wish us all success at the interviews. I also encourage the APC crew to look at this situation as cup half full not empty, because God in his ultimate wisdom might be preparing you for greater exploits.

Bless.

18 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dfo12(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Pls what is APC and APO?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Yusufi(m): 6:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Firstly, I would like to wish all that have been invited and prospective invitees the very best of luck as they prepare for their respective interviews. Secondly, I urge you all to put in concerted efforts to obtain practicals tips on how best to prepare for an interview to include composure, oratory, simplicity & clarity of expressions etc. Most importantly, do not rub off your invites on we the APC chaps because I know for a fact that life goes in cycles & no one is certain of what the future has in stock. It is by the grace of the Almighty that you all have made it this far. An APC candidate at this point could in the near future turn out to head the DPR by virtue of grace & providence.. Once more, congratulations to those that have been invited for the next stage and to my fellow brothers & sisters of the APC crew, brace up & take charge of your destinies as every setback serves as some form of inspiration to aim higher. Adieus & signing out!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BluMalam(m): 6:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Modified.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 6:26am On Nov 28, 2017
dfo12:
Pls what is APC and APO?
A =Application P=portal C=close [p] A=application P=portal O=open[/p]

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tk02: 6:30am On Nov 28, 2017
Pls, somebody shld add me to EH HR whatsApp grp.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tk02: 6:31am On Nov 28, 2017
08142511619 EH HR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 6:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Good morning All,
please I want to ask why were we Putin batches. will the batch thingy effect someone's chances. why did they hv to put people in batches?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 28, 2017
Good morning all, GT Environmentalist has a Whatsapp group.
Pls drop your number so as to be added if we share common intetest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kunlebabs(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2017
Sagsabag:

Am GT Environmentalist

Let's talk 07037871347
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kunlebabs(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2017
Sagsabag:

Please add me in WhatsApp group GT Environmentalist 08031986567

07037871347... let's talk
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Daddymoski: 7:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kunlebabs(m): 7:16am On Nov 28, 2017
ABBEYXCELL:
Gt environmentAlist
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayzisoverrated(m): 7:26am On Nov 28, 2017
GuyInNeed:
Heard everyone invited for interview are already employed. Esp. graduate trainee from an extremely genuine source. Am not invited though.

Talk true. Well I say a big Amen to that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayzisoverrated(m): 7:31am On Nov 28, 2017
See

1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 28, 2017
kunlebabs:

Gt environmentAlist
Please add me up 08139603871 on whatsapp
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2017
ABBEYXCELL:
Please add me up 08139603871
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 7:42am On Nov 28, 2017
Where are all those "praise and worship" DPR staff?

This should serve as a lesson to all those who, rather than use their common sense, would rather use their "brainwashed by my pastor" sense.

Always err on the side of logical and analytical thinking. 100 peeps write a test, 20 got messages and 80 didn't and some dull people still managed to convince themselves it's the 80 that passed! What da....!!!

And to the chosen few, I say congrats!! If you like let your bitter ancestors follow you here so that when you are done with your interview, come and tell everyone what you were asked as your brother's keeper.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Yusufi:
Firstly, I would like to wish all that have been invited and prospective invitees the very best of luck as they prepare for their respective interviews. Secondly, I urge you all to put in concerted efforts to obtain practicals tips on how best to prepare for an interview to include composure, oratory, simplicity & clarity of expressions etc. Most importantly, do not rub off your invites on we the APC chaps because I know for a fact that life goes in cycles & no one is certain of what the future has in stock. It is by the grace of the Almighty that you all have made it this far. An APC candidate at this point could in the near future turn out to head the DPR by virtue of grace & providence.. Once more, congratulations to those that have been invited for the next stage and to my fellow brothers & sisters of the APC crew, brace up & take charge of your destinies as every setback serves as some form of inspiration to aim higher. Adieus & signing out!
You're an inevitable and indispensable talent. I'm suited by your words.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2017
I'm thinking the interview could take the form of an assessment centre which is what is being used by most recruiters now. Mini test, group discussion, presentation, competency based interview(e.g- tell us about when you were able to solve so so problem.) And in case it doesn't take that form, go to their website, the roles of DPR, core values etc. All the best guys

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by prestige4uc: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2017
tk02:
08142511619 EH HR
can someone share the Group link?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 8:53am On Nov 28, 2017
APC people are out including me.I jst dey vex since 5days till nw. 2010 graduands yet no Job.Which kind country be dis self. Na so so hurstle person go hurstle till oldage? Baba God na beg I dey beg oo, if na small pay secure job self, I go appreciate ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by zicoraads: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
madri4u:
APC people are out including me.I jst dey vex since 5days till nw. 2010 graduands yet no Job.Which kind country be dis self. Na so so hurstle person go hurstle till oldage? Baba God na beg I dey beg oo, if na small pay secure job self, I go appreciate ooo.
May Almighty God make it easy for you amen

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 9:10am On Nov 28, 2017
This might be the last time I will post on this thread. Some are saying those called are on merit, I laugh. Some blame those that wrote on the first day and distributed questions. I wrote on the fourth day been Thursday and I will say categorically that I benefitted from the hints shared here.

I have the said GMAT 2012 edition, a copy I bought years back while preparing for NNPC 2014 exams. I shared pictures of such to over 20candidates via WhatsApp yet only one of them was called for interview, when they all testified they did well in the test.

My test was 3english section and two maths section, which I was very familiar with the questions and answers for the English section. I am very good in maths and as such, DAT section was a bonus. After d test, I went back to d GMAT and calculated my expected score to be 80%+.... Yet my portal is closed. And someone says its on merit I weep for Nigeria.

A country were the elites hustle the juicy jobs for their kids and MSc holders weep for not getting the poverty suppression program (Npower) . NNPC is planning for recruitment first quarter of next year, and the slots are already been shared. Take it or leave it. Thank God I have AUST Abuja to keep me busy, while I figure out how to leave this country for good. All these are reasons Nigerians in diaspora will never come back...

Those called for the interview, if u know u don't have any top notch. Pray very well... That's my advice for all.

I wish all Nigerians success in our various career pursuit, and pray we all take that decision to speak out always, and let our voice count. Change begins with You and I.

Cheers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sempe123: 9:19am On Nov 28, 2017
csimms7:

Please how can I reach you? Email address wouldn't be bad, then we can exchange numbers via our email addresses. Cheers
Good day,i am also EEE.interview scheduled for PH centre on 4th 13:00pm.My email address is emecusxyz@yahoo.com.let's get in touch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.