Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681685 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jswagg4(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
mayoor15:
wow datz strange. Was like you also but after a week of registering it flew off...
I'm kinda surprised. Since you've successfully registered, it should be somewhere in their database hopefully.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2016
jswagg4:
I'm kinda surprised. Since you've successfully registered, it should be somewhere in their database hopefully.
sure

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Perotti: 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pls guys, I have been waiting for confirmation for 3 weeks and my profile still reads 'Pending successful submission' Pls help o. What do i do?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2016
Perotti:
Pls guys, I have been waiting for confirmation for 3 weeks and my profile still reads 'Pending successful submission' Pls help o. What do i do?
Just wait & pray, most people if not all experience same.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nusinusi: 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
hello all. I ve since registered and I was able to log in to view my details which was intact with PENDING SUBMISSION. but now anytime I want to log in it takes me to the application page.any idea what can be going on anyone?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sambayus: 12:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Help oo my passport is not uploading
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jozivill: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Please what is the fate of those that applied for DPR graduate position with B.sc degree Statement of Result. Could that be an issue?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by moonlyt: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
hi.does anyone know date of test?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PromiseUche(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
"Application Pending Submission" pls any hope yet to a successful Submission or are we forgotten?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mohsaaf: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
PromiseUche:
"Application Pending Submission" pls any hope yet to a successful Submission or are we forgotten?

do u mean ur status displayed " Application Pending Submission" or "Successful Submission "
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PromiseUche(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
mohsaaf:

do u mean ur status displayed " Application Pending Submission" or "Successful Submission "
I mean Application Status: Pending Successful Submission. it reads.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Malubi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
OK
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mohsaaf: 5:49am On Nov 27, 2016
PromiseUche:
I mean Application Status: Pending Successful Submission. it reads.
may God see us through
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ozugbo(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frankanyiks(m): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2016
nkechiasogwa:
To apply ASAP! God please I need this job, please favour me this time with this DPR job in JESUS name, AMEN!
Amen..me too needs it badly...O God Favor your people through JESUS CHRIST Our Lord.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mfbcadet: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
As an experienced Hire I have not seen any thread on how the CBT questions look like. Please can some one help me out on the possible exams standards for this category and any other information. Thank you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
mfbcadet:
As an experienced Hire I have not seen any thread on how the CBT questions look like. Please can some one help me out on the possible exams standards for this category and any other information. Thank you.
First of all i don't think that there will be separate tests for the GT & EH cadres rather the test will be a combined one. Secondly, there have been a rumor that Dragnet will be the one to conduct the test so i advice you get the Dragnet past Q&A & other materials & study. However since it is still a rumor that Dragnet will conduct the test, i suggest one should read GMAT, current affairs & any other related material just to be on a safer side. This is just my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mohsaaf: 2:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
The statement ’’ This is a Temporary Copy , Do Not come with this copy to the examination hall,Please Check back later for the Permanent Copy’’ has stated changing to
‘’Successful candidates should come along with their registration slip to the examination centre’’. Pls house what does that signify ?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ubongchrisetim(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
mohsaaf:
The statement ’’ This is a Temporary Copy , Do Not come with this copy to the examination hall,Please Check back later for the Permanent Copy’’ has stated changing to
‘’Successful candidates should come along with their registration slip to the examination centre’’. Pls house what does that signify ?

mine is still pending submission, did yours change?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2016
mohsaaf:
..That things have been there since,but truth is they should send date and venue to write the test once they are ready
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ttshems(m): 3:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
pls help having issues adding my b.sc. after filling that of secondary school,

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mohsaaf: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
mine is still pending submission
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by khaynoni(m): 4:48pm On Nov 27, 2016
mohsaaf:

mine is still pending submission
Same here... What's the way forward?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2016
Good evening how was today's service. Well we should all wait for them ooo. Prayer is the key.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by IkpemhiTG(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2016
ooooiih! naijaaaaaa while application is still ongoing some persons have written their test.
My guy wrote his test last week Wednesday at abuja.May God see us tru

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alsudaes1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
IkpemhiTG:
ooooiih! naijaaaaaa while application is still ongoing some persons have written their test.

Wow shocked

I guess I need THAT "udonmeanit" pix

This will do

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alsudaes1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2016
Johnnyessence:
Good evening how was today's service. Well we should all wait for them ooo. Prayer is the key.

Please what's your take on this:

IkpemhiTG:

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.