Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3687940 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2018
acmilan1:
if you had your interview in the first 3days especially batch A 8am, it means you scored very well in the test, you just need a good interview scores and you are at a very strong advantage to land the job

cheesy cheesy grin grin. This is the strangest school of thought I have ever seen on this thread

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 8:31pm On Mar 03, 2018
acmilan1:
if you had your interview in the first 3days especially batch A 8am, it means you scored very well in the test, you just need a good interview scores and you are at a very strong advantage to land the job

And you are sure of this because Or were u interviewed on the first day, as a matter of fact I think you were the first one on the first day thats why u think so huh lol

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2018
acmilan1:
From where did this one come from?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2018
C talk abeg
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chysleak: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hmmmm.....they have come again oooo....Blood Pressure riser...

acmilan1:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 8:39pm On Mar 03, 2018
Ghostgambler:

And you are sure of this because Or were u interviewed on the first day, as a matter of fact I think you were the first one on the first day thats why u think so huh lol

let me do my own speculation. we've all been speculating and lying here since morning. Freedom of communication

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
acmilan1:

let me do my own speculation. we've all been speculating and lying here since morning. Freedom of communication
Lol nothing do you, carry go speculatorsFC
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2018
Applicants from Federal Uni n Poly may be considered first before state and private uni n poly. If your institution is ranked high by NUC n webometric, it will b an added advantage.
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aasadiq: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
acmilan1:

Very wrong hypothesis. For example all civil engrg did there interview on monday, 4th in kano because the civil engrg interviewers said dey would b travelling dat very day to pH to interview there the next day.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by frobeinus: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2018
acmilan1:

u talk as if all the courses listed had dia interview in d first three days, wrong assumptions
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
All this whole speculations will come to an end is matter of a particular day and a particular time and DPR hopefuls will know their fate
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2018
acmilan1:
Hei!!!
We wey come dey for the last set nko?
#this_thing_weak_me.
cry

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2018
dxdi:
Applicants from Federal Uni n Poly may be considered first before state and private uni n poly. If your institution is ranked high by NUC n webometric, it will b an added advantage.
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
cry

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 12:03am On Mar 04, 2018
acmilan1:
Heheh. I think the interview was based on application number n area of discipline. Bh d federal uni thing maybe true, cos during the interview,i was asked many questions, bh the questions dat both interviewers were interested in were. What state r u from n wat university did u attend?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 04, 2018
No list was sent to the FCC. Dont know how a list can be sent when it hasnt even been finished
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2018
Legend90:
No list was sent to the FCC. Dont know how a list can be sent when it hasnt even been finished

Who asked you Better calm down.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2018
Jus telling you the truth. Upto you. If you want to live in fantasy go ahead
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:50pm On Mar 04, 2018
Legend90:
Jus telling you the truth. Upto you. If you want to live in fantasy go ahead

Okay. Tell us when the list will be "finished"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
Work in progress. No date yet. Hopefully first quarter but it doesnt seem like it will happen

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2018
My people how una dey today smiley

Just thought I should let us know that until we learn to ignore totally, all these pessimistic individauls that have flooded this thread lately, they will never stop spewing thrash.

Simple question: why do you think these individuals still went ahead to apply in the first place, even when they all know the big role which nepotism plays in such recruitments? They all retain an outside hope of being successful abi?

Now for some of us who genuinely do not have any body in the higher echelon of power pulling the strings for us, we are not utopians, we are aware of the "Nigeiran factor", but we simply are highly optimistic that we'd be amongst the successful applicants smiley cheesy

Please, don't come and bore me with lectures me on nepotism, I have lived all my life in Nigeria cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
[quote author=hammer2010 post=65550558]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
Remove your minds from 1st quarter, nothing is happening this month. all the information received here after the interview are false.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by java12: 3:07pm On Mar 04, 2018
Please what's this ? @ Myflair.

Get out of this forum.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
java12:
Please what's this ? @ Myflair.

Get out of this forum.

Baba landlord ti de grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 3:24pm On Mar 04, 2018
I fink some pple sgould b banished from this forum n some should b muted
All those who support should like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Just thinking aloud though, I still can't phantom out why they (DPR) didn't allow any upload of postgraduate qualifications even during the call for update of info on the portal but asked for same during the interview. Can someone help with the explanation of the logic behind this? Were they really sincere or it was another trap for disqualification?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
MyFlair:
some people were told, during the interview, that they will be taken given their performance

Since you posted this, I've stopped believing anything that comes from you.

This your post was after the interview. Therefore, if everything posted after the interview is false, yours is false too.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2018
Azijo:
Just thinking aloud though, I still can't phantom out why they (DPR) didn't allow any upload of postgraduate qualifications even during the call for update of info on the portal but asked for same during the interview. Can someone help with the explanation of the logic behind this? Were they really sincere or it was another trap for disqualification?

This also bothered me.

That word "overqualified" is what I fear most.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Azijo: 4:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
Onyiridike:

This also bothered me.
That word "overqualified" is what I fear most.
Same here o!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2018
Nawa o... undecided
I am speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kristion: 5:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Azijo:
I am EH and I uploaded my Postgrad Degree when we were asked to update our profile. During the interview I was asked for professional membership (the panelist specifically asked for ACCA, ADA or ICAN) and Postgrad qualifications. I do not have any of the mentioned Professional membership but luckily for me, I have my MSc in Oil and Gas Business and the head of the interview panel looked at the other panelist and said that will do. I deduce therefore that for EH, Postgrad Degree and Professional membership are determining criteria for success. I left the interview very happy that day.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2018
Azijo:

Not everyone was asked about additional qualification during the interview. I personally was not asked of such. I guess it's subjective to individual interviewer. Since the portal does not contain it too. The nearest to truth is that it is not a criterion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)