Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681434 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kubany: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
I got this for you, if you have it on your profile page, you are safe. Upon submission, applicants would receive an acknowledgment containing a reference number and application status to indicate that the application has been successful. The reference number generated should be quoted in all future correspondences.
OK thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alsudaes1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
zinnee24:
hello Nlanders, just go a mail from DPR this morning by 5:40am stating that I should print my exam slip. please who got the same mail?

Have you printed it?

Who else got a mail from them?

It's like the site is down, I just checked.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2016
zinnee24:
hello Nlanders, just go a mail from DPR this morning by 5:40am stating that I should print my exam slip. please who got the same mail?
kindly click on print slip. print the slip let us see it ooo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kubany:
OK thanks.
uw
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenkels: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
No false information here pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Omowunmi14: 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
We can now print though it's still showing pending-successful submission but the status has changed from 'temporary copy' to 'you can now come along with this copy'. I was able to send it to my mail too. Goodluck to everyone.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deegwalas: 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
Mine to is showing Successful candidate should come along with their registration slip to the examination center
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alsudaes1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Omowunmi14:
We can now print though it's still showing pending-successful submission but the status has changed from 'temporary copy' to 'you can now come along with this copy'. I was able to send it to my mail too. Goodluck to everyone.

Modified:

The site can be accessed.

But stiil displaying "pending successful submission"
And temporary copy.

However, The "Edit" buttons on the profile ain't there any longer

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 12:07am On Dec 08, 2016
deegwalas:
Mine to is showing Successful candidate should come along with their registration slip to the examination center
what's the info in your application status hmmm. And besides after you click on print slip on your email address what did it bring out. Kindly reply back.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deegwalas: 12:42am On Dec 08, 2016
Johnnyessence:
what's the info in your application status hmmm. And besides after you click on print slip on your email address what did it bring out. Kindly reply back.
its still on pending successful submission nd when i click on print slip on my email address nd email was send dat i should print my application slip
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 6:38am On Dec 08, 2016
deegwalas:
its still on pending successful submission nd when i click on print slip on my email address nd email was send dat i should print my application slip
ok so when you now click on the print slip what did it show.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kclee(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2016
Registration and edit has closed, what next my profile is still reading PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION this is a temporary copy,do not come to the exam hall with ,please check back later for permanent copy?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tobloj(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2016
Mine still shows a temporary copy, is this only me?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2016
tobloj:
Mine still shows a temporary copy, is this only me?
click on print
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chipower: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2016
Guys,they have deactivated the login page.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MissIndependent(f): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2016
chipower:
Guys,they have deactivated the login page.
Just logged in its still there.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2016
kclee:
Registration and edit has closed, what next my profile is still reading PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION this is a temporary copy,do not come to the exam hall with ,please check back later for permanent copy?
oga almost everyone
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Omowunmi14: 11:09am On Dec 08, 2016
I clicked 'here' on my mail and it directed me to there page where I log in again and printed. That's the picture

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Omowunmi14: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2016
I clicked 'here' on my mail and it directed me to there page where I log in again and printed. That's the picture. The log in is still going.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Omowunmi14:
I clicked 'here' on my mail and it directed me to there page where I log in again and printed. That's the picture. The log in is still going.
pls since when u received the email. And when do you register. Av check it on my email but still temporary copy
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Omowunmi14:
pls do u register as the graduate trainee or experience graduate. Besides when do you register. My application status is still display temporary copy. Kindly share more light about it. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by deegwalas: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mine too shows dis

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
deegwalas:
Mine too shows dis
when did you receive d message. Hmmmm.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
the site ain't opening here

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.