Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (513) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682766 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dypswtch(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hello smartgrid,

Can you confirm if the list has passed through FCC or not? I think they are the main agency to approve before the list can be released.

Smartgrid:
Good evening fellow hopefuls.
I am impressed by the level of maturity on this thread lately. No matter what, we'll stick together as hopefuls and hopefully to be colleagues in the future.

Let me clear this first, the budget has Nothing to do with this recruitment, I have said it so many times. But for more clarity, let me explain this; dpr has already defended their budget at the national assembly since December last year. Though they were been called twice since then for more clarification on some things. And normally once you were able to defend your MDA budget, that means it's approve. So this happens for every MDA. Which at the end of the day, the whole budget will be approved which for this year it has already been fixed for 24 April. If you look at the dpr budget, you will see they even allocated some funds for this years recruitment (2018), that's for the additional 200 they will take after the current one is done. And that has been approved too. The only problem they had with the legislators are; 1. The inability for DPR to complete their capital project for 2017, they have only completed about 50% and the lawmakers were worried they requested a new capital project and they haven't completed the one they started. The dpr has promised to complete the project before the end of the fiscal year, which ended in May.
The second problem they had was their foreign trip budget. About 200m was allocated for that, and the lawmakers feel it's too much, and they have already reviewed it. I heard the budget for the foreign trip was high because they are planning to send their new intakes for overseas training. That will be a story for another day.

So here are some updates as regard to current recruitment.
1. The list pass through ministry of petroleum resources this week. I heard there was some disagreements, but they have resolved them and the ministry has assented. Good news right? wink
2. Mr. Tata (From the fiction story) Will travel on the 2nd April. Supposed to be this Week, don't know why he pushed it to that time. My source is trying to find out if it's possible he will release it before he go.

That's all for now. More updates will come on Friday.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 6:08am On Mar 22, 2018
@Smartgrid thanks for the update.

We are waiting patiently and hopefully we will succeed together.

I saw someone yesterday at Oshodi with some bags, I was thinking it's Mr. Tata that want to pass through Togo using road, since them never book flight for him. Lol

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Monjerk:

I saw someone yesterday at Oshodi with some bags, I was thinking it's Mr. Tata that want to pass through Togo using road, since them never book flight for him. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Monjerk:

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2018
osemeka:

Hi. Have you paid your annual speculator membership fee? There's a training coming up next week on how to write long paragraphs without saying anything really meaningful. You'll fit right in.
Oga oo. Why are we brutal like this?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Anextin(f): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=osemeka post=66042479]

Hi. Have you paid your annual speculator membership fee? There's a training coming up next week on how to write long paragraphs without saying anything really meaningful. You'll fit right in.[/quote:
You are hevil hahhahahhah. Savage!!!!!?!!!!?!!!!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
this recruitment , the way deadlines given on this thread elapses ehn. I can count like 12 deadlines in this newyear only......smartgrid thanks for the info. grin

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Smartgrid really smart. thanks for the helpful update

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibnmuhd: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Meemeekay:
http://dpr.gov.ng/index/re-ongoing-staff-recruitment-exercise-into-dpr/

Whenever You get tensed about the selection process, read this grin

Link not going
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Rkk801: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2018
Guys DPR Twitter handle just posted this with the caption "DPR new staff induction training". I think I recognize one person there and he's not OND.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xxkape: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2018
OND number, for those speculating 300 for graduate trainee, it's not up to a hundred. OND 27

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2018
xxkape:
OND number, for those speculating 300 for graduate trainee, it's not up to a hundred. OND 27

Haba, how can all the intakes be dressed this way. Every new recruit isn’t an engineer now. Only if you are saying this is the standard dress code for every inductee.
But what do I know? �

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2018
I have always doubted the 400 or 300 figure. Thank God its all coming to an end so we can all rest

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lolablacq: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2018
meetgaya:
from dpr Facebook page

I just checked their fb page. The caption reads WARRI Inductees. They are just a fraction of the sum total. You guys shouldn’t raise our blood pressure that it already is. Lol

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 8:39am On Mar 23, 2018
PTI is in warri, thats where they are undergoing the training, this is the total number of OND, so we should wait and see our list maybe 50 or 100 candidates. grin grin
lolablacq:

I just checked their fb page. [b]The caption reads WARRI Inductees. [/b]They are just a fraction of the sum total. You guys shouldn’t raise our blood pressure that it already is. Lol
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Lmao... Some people like to cause panic for no reason at all, you know one of the guys there and he is not OND how sure are you he did not apply with his OND cert. I'm amused that someone thinks that the total number of new OND intakes is just 27, so you expect every other person who is not an engineer to also dress as one Abeg try and be reasonable while putting stuff on here because as much as you want to say what's on your mind, make sure it's reasonable to even begin with. Let's not forget that majority of those that went for the interview will not get in to begin with. We're all but hopeful to be among the few. Keep calm, hope for the best and always remember it's not the end of the world if you don't get in. It's a case of hoping for the best while still preparing for the worst. When DPR eventually calls up GT/EH everyone will know, but for now don't be dropping hangover induced speculations(just kidding) grin.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xxkape: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2018
acmilan1:
I have always doubted the 400 or 300 figure. Thank God its all coming to an end so we can all rest

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2018
You need 93 lashes or what?
xxkape:

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 8:52am On Mar 23, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Babagy823:
You need 93 lashes or what?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 8:59am On Mar 23, 2018
The amount of insults DPR have received so far for posting the picture is worrying. One needs to visit the Facebook page and see. Only few people wished the inductees well. Now I understand why DPR is not going to make the list public. Usually, when they post any other thing else people hardly comment.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2018
I believe for DPR to bring out this picture on their facebook page, something similar is about to happen soon. God is faithful.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2018
The way some people dey monitor DPR Ehn, e pass monitoring spirit or close circuit camera.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Expensive85: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2018
salesani88:
The amount of insults DPR have received so far for posting the picture is worrying. One needs to visit the Facebook page and see. Only few people wished the inductees well. Now I understand why DPR is not going to make the list public. Usually, when they post any other thing else people hardly comment.

The Management of DPR should also release the names of successful candidates in the GT/Experienced cadres. Our patience has been tested for too long.

That reminds me, I will love to have info about the FIRS recruitment that started in 2016 too.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Heart attack this early morning. Father Lord. From APC, APO, PDP, EFCC, now to this. Opinions are like buttholes sha, everyone has one. Let me kuku exercise mine.

*pulls down trouser*

Well, as we can see in the picture above, they are all male, meaning that the subsequent GT intakes are going to be all female. A reliable source said that there are now too many guys in DPR.

Who get tissue abeg?

*pulls up trouser in slow motion and exits thread*

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Licht: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 23, 2018
This is just a picture and not everyone might be interested in joining
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
osemeka:
Heart attack this early morning. Father Lord. From APC, APO, PDP, EFCC, now to this. Opinions are like buttholes sha, everyone has one. Let me kuku exercise mine.

*pulls down trouser*

Well, as we can see in the picture above, they are all male, meaning that the subsequent GT intakes are going to be all female. A reliable source said that there are now too many guys in DPR.

Who get tissue abeg?

*pulls up trouser in slow motion and exits thread*

Savage grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.