Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3690813 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Meemeekay(f): 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
EazyMoh:
Successful candidates were called yesterday. It's time to move on if you weren't.

Yesterday....Sunday? Haba...I doubt if some people are actually hopefuls on this thread..but just here beefing that we have come this far angry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Meemeekay:

Yesterday....Sunday? Haba...I doubt if some people are actually hopefuls on this thread..but just here beefing that we have come this far angry
In as much I hate to be the first to bring the news (that's why last night I only typed "it's about to go down"wink. One of those called is someone we have been through the process from registration to CBT
to interview together. So it's real Bro. Just pray you are eventually called, else hope for the best.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayte: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
The number of people viewing it's thread currently.... shocked God help us.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibnmuhd: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
EazyMoh:
Successful candidates were called yesterday. It's time to move on if you weren't.

U dey hallucinate for Church service abi? Deris God oo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Hmmmm, nawa o grin cheesy grin, does it mean no one here was called undecided...this call is strong oh lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
EazyMoh:

In as much I hate to be the first to bring the news (that's why last night I only typed "it's about to go down"wink. One of those called is someone we have been through the process from registration to CBT
to interview together. So it's real Bro. Just pray you are eventually called, else hope for the best.

Okay. Waiting for someone here to testify that he/she have been called
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibnmuhd: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
EazyMoh:

So virtually DPR work on Sundays. Good to know
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
If this is true at least a person on the thread will testify.. It may be true or otherwise but I refuse to believe.. Even tho we are not getting any screenshot.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
ibnmuhd:

U dey hallucinate for Church service abi? Deris God oo
I didn't want post this, but I guess it might convince some. Trust me I didn't wanna believe it either.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
EazyMoh:
It's about to go down!
Modified
It's official, successful candidates are been called as of yesterday. I confirmed from 3 sources.
So....
Bro, no one has been called. I confirmed from 6 “sauces”. Calm down.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
nigerianonym:
Quick question, bros. Was it a phone call or a text? Was any change effected on his portal?
Honestly I didn't ask those questions you can see our convo above.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by michaelismenten: 5:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
EazyMoh:

I didn't want post this, but I guess it might convince some. Trust me I didn't wanna believe it either.

Abeg help us translate to English
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
I could remember I got a mail from one big Federal Agency on one Saturday afternoon last year to come for oral interview on the following Saturday. Don't doubt that sunday thing o but you can doubt the call!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
Opeyemi4real:
I could remember I got a mail from one big Federal Agency on one Saturday afternoon last year to come for oral interview on the following Saturday. Don't doubt that sunday thing o but you can doubt the call!
Mail or text possible, cos even the CBT invite got to my mail on Sunday, but call? Highly unlikely.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 5:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
You could see that the date says September. Why should someone come out confidently to whine himself.

People usually say Nigeria jagajaga... It is just what this specifies. How can DPR keep people waiting for so long without getting back to them.

At least, tell those that were not successful to move on.
It is very very bad from Nigerian agencies conducting recruitment.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
michaelismenten:

Abeg help us translate to English
Lol He was just confirming two more candidates who were called to also report..
Anyway There are only two ways to really confirm. Either you call the ogas at the top or you call those successful candidates. Its the latter which I did.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ultimatewarrior: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
First of all the first screenshot clearly shows September 14 (you forgot to block it abi), then with the small hausa I understand the second screenshot is talking of two people that a Reps member took to DPR, this must have been on Sunday as u claim, haba mallam ka fi irin wasan banza
EazyMoh:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
EazyMoh:

Lol. Lmao. Bro, you are bloody joke. The date says September, so which year dem invite dis your person make him con resume work. We abuse our leaders everyday for propaganda, you dey run your own on top nairaland. Na wa o.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
ultimatewarrior:
First of all the first screenshot clearly shows September 14 (you forgot to block it abi), then with the small hausa I understand the second screenshot is talking of two people that a Reps member took to DPR, this must have been on Sunday as u claim, haba mallam ka fi irin wasan banza
I didnt want to reply the date thing, because anyone who knows how a smartphone works should know how it arranges conversations.
The september message was the previous received from the same number. You can see today's messages have no date only time. Go ahead, try it on your phone.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
suchsland:

Lol. Lmao. Bro, you are bloody joke. The date says September, so which year dem invite dis your person make him con resume work. We abuse our leaders everyday for propaganda, you dey run your own on top nairaland. Na wa o.
Can't you even differentiate between different messages sent at different dates and time? Na wa o!
Only the first message "wslm you are welcome" was sent in September. The other two messages clearly showed only time, which only meant one thing, they were sent today.
ps this my last explanation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
EazyMoh were you called? If yes, was it a phone call or text?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 6:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
makonko:
EazyMoh were you called? If yes, was it a phone call or text?
No I wasn't called, neither can I confirm the mode contact.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bbdtj(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
Fear God and tell us the truth, how comes you are the only source? Why cant you wait so that we hear it from horses mouth?
EazyMoh:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
If you can show us that you should be able to show us the apl or even paste the text your friends received. Naija can cause panic.. I pity those wey rely ontop dis recruitment.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
See people wey dey view d thread. You go fear.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Seriously, I don't just like the way this EazyMoh guy is being attacked... He's sharing what he knows. Please stop attacking him oooo. If you don't believe him like myself, just scroll pass it OK.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
No one is attacking him. He's causing panic with the baseless info he has.. And I believe if what he said were to be true, there are better ways he could have informed us.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bbdtj(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please if you cant help confirm your claim, why sharing.
EazyMoh:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
I'm sure Smartgrid will give us feedback on this
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by neutons(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Evening guys, I believe it better for this thread to be silent dan posting things which are not relevant at this crucial time pls

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bbdtj(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please if you cant help confirm your claim, why sharing
EazyMoh:

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P