Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3688864 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mrphysics(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
chccho:

Snapshots pls, u can hide your details but let us see what they sent to u

I just copied and pasted it the way they sent it to me.

well i have added it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abul20(m): 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
mrphysics:

I just copied and pasted it the way they sent it to me.

well i have added it.
This is normal wether your application is pending or not if you click send to my email just beside print it wil come to your email this way everyone can try it it wil b the same, so i dnt think this is alarming its nt directly from them as you can see the date it was since 1st December when application is still ongoing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mrphysics(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abul20:

This is normal wether your application is pending or not if you click send to my email just beside print it wil come to your email this way everyone can try it it wil b the same, so i dnt think this is alarming its nt directly from them as you can see the date it was since 1st December when application is still ongoing
okay sir.thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by legendglo: 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
May God see us through.. NPF did not favor me after all the stress.
Guys D's what av got..
Anyone on the same page as me??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
mine is still temporary slip
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chccho(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pls let's stop stiring unnecessary tension and stop misinforming people on this forum.I got the same mail too but I know this isn't the official slip from them.
Let's remain patient & hopeful at the appropriate time we will get positive feedback from DPR.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Queenzy421(f): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
Abul20:

if u click send to my email, d mail will come as 'click here to print ur application slip' and not examination slip. not to scare any1 though. mine is still showing pending.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alimat216(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2016
Those with print your exam slip have been approved but those with print your application slip are yet to be approved including pending successful submission
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
my own still showing like dis
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abul20(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Queenzy421:

if u click send to my email, d mail will come as 'click here to print ur application slip' and not examination slip. not to scare any1 though. mine is still showing pending.
Bro it is click here to print examination slip from the time i applied and even know when i send to my mail that is how it is you can try it and see for yourself
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abul20(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
alimat216:
Those with print your exam slip have been approved but those with print your application slip are yet to be approved including pending successful submission
Mine is pending succesful though it once changed to successful and return back to pending nevertheless it still shows click here to print your examination slip from day one till now, i am not arguing it might be dfrnt for som peeps
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Queenzy421:

don't panic they will resolve it. We should just exercise patience with them. Best of success.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kakamorufu:
my own still showing like dis
just be patient with dpr staff they are still working on it.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
just be patient with dpr staff they are still working on it.
thanks man.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Queenzy421(f): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2016
Johnnyessence:
don't panic they will resolve it. We should just exercise patience with them. Best of success.
Thanks. wish u same
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by joshrare(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Has anyone receiVe success mail from DPR?

What's even the faith of anyone who even get the job seff? Given the dwindling price of crude oyel

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.