Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683115 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aasadiq: 12:06pm On May 16, 2018
Am sensing d Director is trying/has done the right thing in dis recruitment. Our politicians are our problem

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jibmusii: 3:32pm On May 16, 2018
So finally the budget is passed.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 16, 2018
The budget crew should be warming up cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jibmusii: 4:17pm On May 16, 2018
Lol but budget is passed. The delay can not be justified anymore when APL is out. But oh well we pray it comes soonest and may our names br written.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 4:31pm On May 16, 2018
Abeg where is Xxkape.....kindly update the house on the latest info
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by iman62588: 4:41pm On May 16, 2018
cellin:

yes I did.As a matter of fact my portal was open as at sunday.it was when I checked it yesterday I noticed the issue.
now that budget is passed..speculator how market
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2018
WengerMustGo:

N6trn Oil Revenue Leakages: Reps Threaten Arrest Of DPR Boss Over Non-Appearance‎

...As Panel Grills NPDC, Neconde Bosses Over $471m, $34m Debts

By Ahmed Musa -
May 15, 2018

Oil Revenue Leakages, importation of vehicles, Warnings In Alcohol Adverts, 2018 Budget, Buhari, NEMA, $1billion for arms purchase, Procurement Act, NEMA, welfare package, Reps Ask Bank to Produce President's Approval, Stanbic IBTC, TSA, Produce Beneficiaries Of N24m Cash Advance, Williams Alo, Bill, Ajaokuta Steel Company, AMCON, NERC, NSCDC, PDP, NPDC, Dogara, oil firms, Nigerians, waterways concessioning, petroleum, PDP, son, Emefiele, NPA, Taxes, Gele-gele, Reps, Crude Oil
Abuja – The House of Representatives Ad-hoc committee probing the over N6 trillion oil revenue leakages from January 2016 to 2017 has threatened to issue an arrest warrant against the Director of the Department of Petroleum Resources, (DPR), Mr. Mordecai Baba Ladan, for refusing to honour it’s invitation for an investigative hearing on Tuesday.

The Panel, which summoned the agency’s boss to appear before it within 24hours or face arrest also accused the DPR of sabotaging government by misleading President Muhammadu Buhari to approve the renewal of operating license of Neconde Energy Limited even in the face of mounting debts obligations to government by the company.‎

The Committee, led by Hon. Jarigbe Agom Jarigbe (PDP, Cross River), had before the resolution to summon the DPR Boss, also grilled Managing Directors of the Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC), Mr. Yusuf Matashi and that of Neconde Energy limited, Frank Edozie, over an outstanding debt of $471million yet to be remitted to the Federation Account.

Apart from the said amount arising from a Joint Venture operations of Oil Mining Lease (OML) 42, Neconde is also said to owe another $34million royalty debts to the DPR.

The scenario therefore, has left members wondering why on earth the DPR should have written to the President asking for approval for the renewal of operating license of Neconde.

Chairman Jarigbe having listened to the submission by Mr Edozie, CEO of Neconde, accused the DPR of misleading the president by making things look Neconde has committed a crime by refusing to appear to state it’s own role in the manipulation of the President.

He said the company being a business entity has not committee any crime in line with the agreement apart from its inability to pay outstanding royalty, adding whatever would legally aid it’s operation would seem attractive to it, which was the roe DPR played.‎

‎Members also wondered what role the DPR is playing by allowing both Neconde and Next oil, both subsidiaries of Obi Jackson Group who are debtors to the Federal Government to set up an audit exercise to audit one another with a view to determining how much they are owing government.

Clarifying issues with regards to the $471miion debt between Neconde and NPDC, Mr. Edozie told the Panel that while the $471 is not real until a value for money audit is done, the said debt is between NPDC and Neconde, and not money meant for the Federation Account.

This assertion was however rejected by members who informed him that whatever is owed to NPDC, the NNPC or DPR all belongs to the federation account.

Chairman Jargbe, again noted that while the JV agreement allows Neconde to audit itself, the period of reconciliation cannot be left open-ended, adding that the debt has dragged for too long.

The MD of NPDC, Mr Matashi had tod the pane that the $471million was a joint venture cash call obligation that was yet to be paid by Neconde flowing from its operation of OML42 in which the NPDC has 55 percent equity, leaving Neconde who acquired its own equity in 2012 with 45 percent.

He said while it had to wait to the value for money audit before pushing the payment was because the responsibility of auditing the JV account rests on the operating partner.

However, in order to clear the issues involved, the panel therefore insisted on the presence of the DPR as the agency regulating both companies to explain why things have remained unsolved for so long.

https://independent.ng/n6trn-oil-revenue-leakages-reps-threaten-arrest-of-dpr-boss-over-non-appearance%E2%80%8E/

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 4:45pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=Itzdanrimi post=67616375][/quote]

We don see am before
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 4:46pm On May 16, 2018
[quote author=Itzdanrimi post=67616375][/quote] Not let the 25th May play a part in this one! shocked embarassed embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tankoyak12: 4:50pm On May 16, 2018
Guys be checking the portal from tomorrow. Believe it or not, I don't care.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 5:24pm On May 16, 2018
Tankoyak12:
Hmm, issokay.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 5:33pm On May 16, 2018
Baba, why you dey threaten us naaaaa. Lol. Oya who be your sauce and gbegiri soup abeg? Lol.

Anyway, I go check as usual. Thanks for sharing though.

Tankoyak12:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 16, 2018
Tankoyak12:

And I had to check the speculation archive, and viola! Ur name dey registered cheesy cheesy

First it was this on Feb 8 cheesy

Tankoyak12:
Nxt week Wednesday is the day guys

Then two days later, this shocked

Tankoyak12:
I don't know how you people came about this FCC of a thing. Just be ready with your phone fully charged and make sure that you are within service area next week insha Allah.

I duff my hat sire cheesy cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by herlecks(m): 6:03pm On May 16, 2018
Chill..! Sips cold zobo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 6:06pm On May 16, 2018
hammer2010:

And I had to check the speculation archive, and viola! Ur name dey registered cheesy cheesy

First it was this on Feb 8 cheesy

Then two days later, this shocked

I duff my hat sire cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy the internet never forgets

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akeye81: 6:11pm On May 16, 2018
And next thing will be "mr president never sign the bill into law" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 6:18pm On May 16, 2018
E
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 6:20pm On May 16, 2018
akeye81:
Or the DG is facing reps committee

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salveoP(m): 6:56pm On May 16, 2018
akeye81:
Or Mr Shaku has commenced fasting...

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kbit09: 8:04pm On May 16, 2018
and so comes n goes 1. smiley

the end wink

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 8:57pm On May 16, 2018
kbit09:
and so comes n goes 1. smiley

the end wink

counting, counter. by tomorrow it will b "0"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by auasha: 10:41pm On May 16, 2018
a
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunny360: 7:19am On May 17, 2018
I'm at alert for any information on our APL's, while keeping an eye on this thread.

Uná wehdone my people..

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 9:11am On May 17, 2018
Sunny360:
I'm at alert for any information on "effective transmission" of our APL's, while keeping an eye on this thread.

Uná wehdone my people..
Lol. The use of the word "transmission" has been suspended temporarily, except if you want to get yourself into trouble. If you know you know!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:47am On May 17, 2018
Good luck guys
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by square62: 1:57pm On May 17, 2018
Please, DPR.... we are still waiting..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunny360: 2:09pm On May 17, 2018
salesani88:

Lol. The use of the word "transmission" has been suspended temporarily, except if you want to get yourself into trouble. If you know you know!

Lol. I wasn't initially aware of that "suspension". Nonetheless, the word has been taken down.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 17, 2018
So what's up spec!!! Is it my network no calls since o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 6:36pm On May 17, 2018
salesani88:

the Guy funny, he went to edit it and remove "effective transmission "

Sunny360:
I'm at alert for any information on our APL's, while keeping an eye on this thread.

Uná wehdone my people..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 7:29pm On May 17, 2018
Tankoyak12:
You have a few hours bro, how far?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tankoyak12: 7:55pm On May 17, 2018
I don't know why some people don't understand simple English. I only set the lower limit and left the upper one open intentionally because of people like you. Am sure y'll be among the first people that will complain of partiality if they don't get this job not knowing that you actually failed the interview. @pdirac
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:15pm On May 17, 2018
Tankoyak12:
I don't know why some people don't understand simple English. I only set the lower limit and left the upper one open intentionally because of people like you. Am sure y'll be among the first people that will complain of partiality if they don't get this job not knowing that you actually failed the interview. @pdirac
Hmm, sorry, I get you bro, just funny how your statement is valid even if APL shows up by December. LOL. Wise man. Get your APL first before you talk in this manner. Wish everyone success.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.